Spidey will steal the show FOR THE THIRD TIME IN A ROW at this year's E3

>spidey will steal the show FOR THE THIRD TIME IN A ROW at this year's E3

Damn....how does Insomniac do it?

Attached: spidey ps4 213.jpg (1920x1080, 424K)

I have a feeling that this game is going to be shit

Might just be indigestion bro. did you have taco bell recently?

Attached: Spider-Man_PS4_PGW_Truck_Gameplay.jpg (3840x2160, 964K)

Just sold my Playstation because every game shown off as a Ps4 exclusive gets pushed back every year and when they finally come out they're just cinematic experiences with quick time events. I'll stick with my pc and Switch.

Oh no...

there should be a limit to how many times you can show a game at e3

The most fitting crossover since Water World came to Virtual Boy.

Attached: ps4goldbundletacobell-555x251.jpg (555x251, 38K)

we could get Bethesda banned for life

>"what's with that gun? That stance??"

>people think this looks good

>Marvel game universe
>Tfw Daredevil game by Rockstar could happen

Attached: 1510791530173.png (850x480, 115K)

>Now introducting a "new" project by Bethesda, SKYRIN

>Daredevil game
Fuck that, give us an actual console game with the important marvel characters that isn’t coop only. A fighter is long overdue, and even a strat game ala fire emblem could work. There’s too much money to be made to be ignoring the vidya spectrum on marvels behalf. And before anyone mentions all their iOS games, fuck those too. They’re proabably the reason why Disney and pals are holding off

I mean it doesn’t look bad. Drop a pic of a finished product that looks better. Hell this game probably won’t look this good when it releases either

The one thats gonna steal the show for the third time...is me.

Attached: days-gone.jpg (1920x1080, 371K)

Attached: (You).png (1751x1300, 1.52M)

Ultimate alliance 3 with a real video game budget and a 30+ character roster
Xmen in the game or dont bother making it

Spiderman in smash? Sick!

>consolidated shit

No. No more alliance games. I wanna kick Caps ass as another cape. I mean I’d still play a new alliance game but fuck, man. Time to switch it up

You literally do that in he 2nd one
Time to switch it up? MUA2 was almost a decade ago

>Rockstar
Fuck that. If we're talking about a Daredevil game, it needs to be made by a studio that can actually make a decent action game and hasn't been coasting on their reputation for 10 years.

Attached: 1458113372062.png (308x285, 57K)

>how does Insomniac do it?
by never releasing their game.

And they can do another one, whatever, but don’t act like a fighter or something else shouldn’t come first. And UA2 doesn’t count. I meant being able to fight another player, don’t be dumb user. What I’m getting at is, almost every marvel console game in existence is either a movie game (which always fail somewhere) or a shitty alliance game where me and my buds have to stay in the same area fighting AI that don’t stand a chance without some buff. We need injustice but with marvel characters

Mvci just came out, theres your fighter. Enjoy

>that piece of shit, forced 2v2 bs with 15 marvel characters before dlc
user..

>Mvci

Attached: Planet of the Keks.gif (300x186, 1.97M)

Back to testing early access games lol

they wouldn't focus on the same games 3 years in a row, right guys?

Just curious, is being hyped for this game a meme? It doesn't look different from any other Spidey game, and they've all been disappointing since Spider-man 2. Why is everyone so pumped?

because unlike other games, this is ~E X C L U S I V E~

Cause insomniac make good games retard

The devs

is everything a meme to retards like you

>isn't web of shadows 2
pass

Attached: disgust.jpg (114x125, 3K)

No one is actually pumped for this. Maybe when it was first announced, but the second trailer (the one with the gameplay) with all it's QTEs killed everyone's excitement.

Because if it's anything like Spiderman 2 where you could fuck around and swing throughout the city then it has a lot of potential. I haven't been keeping up with it, though, and the last time I saw the reveal trailer it showed off QTEs during the helicopter chase so my expectations are already low.

Well you got your shitty fighter that you asked for didnt you?

i didnt get that shit

>it has qte so i hate it now

Attached: 1476141157355.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Imagine having no games so you just show the same comic book licensed title at E3 over and over and over.

I didn't ask for shit.

I wonder how many more times we'll being seeing this before it comes out and disappoints.

ebin post

Attached: Upboat_Rick.gif (1280x720, 1.79M)

>Releases Q2 2018
>"lol how many more times are we gonna see this"

Attached: hey pal.jpg (480x360, 21K)

simple with all the drugs interacting with spider venom

(You)

Assuming they don't push it back.

Attached: riddle harder bitch nigma.jpg (480x300, 22K)

simple with all the brain chemicals interacting with spider venom

If it's June or something as a release, they'll definitely show it a final time this E3. So that means they'll have had to rely on this game for like 3 different events with nothing else to really show

This. Look at the Spider Man games that have actually been good, the best ones aren't open world, Spider Man 2 and Ultimate Spider Man are sort of ok but mostly just nostalgia. The problem with Spider Man games is that they think they have to make a shitty barebones copy of New York so you could swing around but it never works and it's just dull as shit. We need another game like Shattered dimensions but with a lot more variety and boss battles otherwise Spider Man games will always be complete shit and judging by the shitty open world trend now this is going to be just another open world with "go there and liberate some fucking outpost" and other boring fucking shit.

And that's a good thing....
Here's why

I always get Insomniac and Sucker Punch confused. Was Sunset Overdrive any good? I feel like the quality of that will be indicative off whether or not Spider-Man will be.

Can't wait to see more QTE's, do you think we'll see a button prompt involving clicking the analog sticks? I'm too excite.

>with nothing else to show
I wasn't aware they canceled Death Stranding, Ghost of Tsushima, Days Gone, Last of Us 2, and Dreams. You'd think Sup Forums would be all over potentially bad press like that.

I unironically loved sunset. Its mechanics were decent, but honestly it feels like a really pretty ps2 game. It feels kinda hollow somehow compared to other games in the last generation or so

>dreams
GRASPING

>New IP by the LittleBigPlanet guys is "grasping"

Attached: Seymour.png (800x450, 359K)

They will announce a release date before E3, and at E3 drop a 2 minute trailer and move on.

>Shattered Dimensions
>better than SM2

Attached: 1440264952324.jpg (357x293, 37K)

Yes little big planet, tha fucking system seller, that game with such a memorable and well selling 3rd entry for the next generation

Exactly my point. Relying on the same games for multiple events in a row, with no NEW games is awful. Ghost of Tsushima is one I'm personally looking forward to, but something like fucking Days Gone, the most derivative game of all time, is something I can guarantee that no one is looking forward to. And that one they keep showing for like 15 min at a time, which is boring as fuck

>Days Gone is something I can guarantee no one is looking forward to
>Nobody is looking forward to a new game from a company that hasn't made their own actual game since Syphon Filter
>at least out of curiosity
lying doesn't get you anywhere

did Sony learn from last year?

did you told you to stop being a fag

You faggots don't even like PlayStation. Who cares about their E3 dogshit.

wut

>Days Gone is the most derivative game of all time
Really remains to be seen don't it?
So far it seems like a red dead redemption in a zombie apocalypse.

Spidey will be a focus, but days gone is another vaporware game. Bend knows they are gone after it flops so they refuse to release it. Don't expect to hear about for awhile.

>more zombie shit
No thanks.

If they were smart they'd show us gameplay of games coming out in the following months in Japan. We all know that the west can't make gameplay any better than fanservice games anymore and Sony America can't take that which is why they hide the existence of the actual games from places like E3. The only time we get to see them on stage is at TGS where Japan has some actual say. D3 saved sony last year and most likely they'll need to do it again.

Attached: 1509312157270.gif (480x272, 1.97M)

Thought you were full of shit when you dissed SM2 and US but you're right. Shattered Dimensions was dope as fuck.

Sony TGS
>cinematic trailers, 0 gameplay
D3 TGS
>Gameplay, talks about the gameplay, gameplay.
Sony AAA game announcement trailer
>Cinematic only
D3 game announcement trailer
>Brief story description followed by gameplay and being told what mechanics there are.
What did I say that was wrong?

>Monster Hunter World was shown a year after Days Gone and Spiderman
>Monster Hunter World came out before them
Those games are probably in development hell.

Based Insomniac BTFOing the haters calling it a QTE game by only releasing non-interactive cinematic trailers.