Why does he wear the mask?

Why does he wear the mask?

Attached: MysteryMan.jpg (680x680, 100K)

they really should have made him Bruce's dad or something fucking crazy like that, not jason fucking todd

>Bruce's dad
How fucking wild would that have been.

Attached: dick's conquest #38.jpg (500x668, 80K)

They needed to work the last Bat Family member into the story somehow

Attached: RedHood.jpg (768x1031, 293K)

And then Selina Kyle turned out to be his mom but she has amnesia

Is this Birth By Sleep?

So he can't be tracked by radar, obviously

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY YOU DON'T HEAR ME SAY

>last member
But that's not Terry McGuinness.

why is kitty so lewd

Was this the worst twist in all of Vidya history?

[PLEEEEASE OH BABYYYYYYY DON'T GO

>Advertise this as their last Batman game
>Give it a cliffhanger ending

It wasn't really a twist since people figured it out almost instantly and only people who aren't familiar with the Batman comics were throwing out stupid guesses.

How is a sixty-year-old who probably only started training past thirty-five gonna keep up with someone who's in his prime?

Fuckin hell, I've never read a comic in my life and I still figured it out, but they explicitly said it would be a new character, so I thought it wouldn't just be some Red Hood skin. It was the last straw for me honestly. First the same rehashed combat with no additions for the fourth time, then the shitty forced car sections, then the Joker being forced everywhere again despite being dead, and the this shitty """twist"""? Honestly this game killed my interest in western gaming as a whole, such a letdown.

>know nothing about Batman except through osmosis and the Nolan movies
>still guess the twist straight away

>cliffhanger
No it wasn't, it was laid out pretty solid
Batman's identity is revealed and he nukes his mansion and disappears but before he does that he passes down the torch. Whatever happens to Bruce Wayne doesn't really matter and it can be left up for interpretation but it's not really a cliffhanger since we can pretty much realize that he's just retired and chilling somewhere for the rest of days with his billions of dollarydoos.

FOR YOU HYUCK HYUCK HYUCK

Nanotech.

>Bruce has Robin and Nightwing who can fight and want to help
>He pushes them away but keeps his civilian tech people in the middle of a warzone
>Gets surprised when the one who can't even walk gets kidnapped

hot

>dollarydoos
He went to Australia?

>tfw you're Eskimo brothers with your adoptive son.

>I know you slaughtered hundreds of innocent people Jason, but I'm willing to welcome you back with open arms

I interpreted it as Bruce making everyone believe he was dead so that he could go Batman full-time and not have to balance other aspects of his life like his company and having people close to him become targets for his enemies.

Didn't the show retroactively make Terry, Bruce's son?

>Eskimo bothers
I've never heard it called that. We call them tunnel buddies where I'm from.

So that there's a big reveal at the end of the game and it can be a focus of our marketing campaign.

But that doesn't make any fucking sense since everyone knows Bruce Wayne is Batman, that last scene where the criminal gets attacked by some sort of bat demon is supposed to be symbolic as in that even though batman is gone he will always haunt the criminals in Gotham.

Yeah they revealed close to the end of the show that Terry's dad's sperm was experimented on and modified to be genetically identical to Bruce's. Completely ridiculous, but it gave them some arbitrary way to explain how he'd be Batman's actual son (kinda) without Bruce himself doing the dirty deed.

Attached: comfort.jpg (691x597, 27K)

>"dude it's not Jason Todd lmao"
>It's Jason Todd

Attached: 1520142329868.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

At least it wasn't the Joker again for the 4th time

Fucking ewww, arenĀ“t catwoman and batman married now? That's fucking creepy.

It pretty much was. But it was done very well.

Reminder that TAS batman died a virgin.

To cover his face. Duh.

What is even more retarded and pathetic is that when they revealed the Arkham Knight literally EVERYONE said it was Jason todd and they screamed that it wasn't Jason Todd and everyone was wrong.

Literally the entire reason they did that was because they found it extremely unlikely that Terry would have black hair and blue eyes when both his parents have red hair and black eyes.

Yes. Or from his cells or something. I forget.

So basically the ending of the Dark Knight Returns?

iirc Isn't there some comic where he fucks batgirl and cucks robin/nightwing?

>mfw I double-check and it turns out that's the real reason
That's hilarious.

Attached: heppy snek.jpg (192x171, 8K)

So Doctor Hurt?

>"I'll have to congratulate my dick."

Nah he got to bang Talia(Ras)

Attached: Talia_exudes_satisfaction.png (333x250, 107K)

This shit was too weird for a kids show

>shirtless hugging
He died a virgin like Big Boss.

You know, that's a good observation. Bravo Rocksteady.

>when a Sup Forums autist came up with a more believable and cohesive, creative story than paid industry professional union hacks and ruined my experience of this game because I wanted the "leak" to be real instead

Attached: 26cdaa9d8e57015809a29b480286905bc76f115e3b153c1f55207584bb53c894.png (500x510, 139K)

Any retard can come up with 20 beats to a decent story. The actual skill comes when the time to make the game arrives.

I assume that the user couldn't actually code an entire game by himself yeah.

Keep telling yourself that fagtron

How far gone do you need to be to white knight for the dark knight?