I believe the plans the Many have for me are greater than I even imagined. The change is upon me...

I believe the plans the Many have for me are greater than I even imagined. The change is upon me. But the path is more GLORIOUS than we imagined. It does not stop at a mere single mutation... the form I've been promised is more beautiful than even that... They tell me I will FLOAT through the air and strike at the foes of our biomass with MY MIND .. with OUR MIND... MY CUP RUNEEEETTHHHH OVVVVVEEEERRRRRRRRR

Attached: William_Diego.png (58x84, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AuPYnma2TBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Read it with his voice

Same. Been randomly remembering logs from the game for some reason lately.

man can dream but the many can accomplish

Cautiously optimistic about SS3, given the crew involved. Gonna be a long wait, though. And that's assuming they don't go tits up before finishing it.

>so badass he ripped the Many OUT of his fucking body

Diego was such a bro; it was such a bummer you didn't get to meet him alive.

This character is just one of the many things that made the writing for this game stand out. You get to follow the journeys of notable members of the crew, contextualizing both the problems you were solving in your environment and also the history of the space and its inhabitants. And you have utterly badass characters like Diego who resist the corrupting influence of the Many just like you, despite having it quite literally infect his body.

but HOW did he start resisting the Many? Wasn't he already under their control?

CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER

Attached: SS2crew.png (1149x515, 729K)

I choose stoner Jesus

not every dude with long hair and a goatee is jesus, user

>yfw you realize Polito's face is at the same angle as shodan's

HYDROPONICS BRO. Made it as far as to the Body of the Many. Delacroix died earlier in Command, so she doesn't count.

Attached: Prefontaine.png (58x84, 3K)

>They've killed my men and now they've killed me. I'm holding my guts inside of me with both hands. I'm almost done... resist. This is bigger than my little life, the lives of my men and the lives of the people I was forced to kill. Resist. Humanity demands it! Resist!

youtube.com/watch?v=AuPYnma2TBs

stephen russel has an amazing voice

>Why do you move so slowly? Do you think this is some kind of game?

He realized he was making the same mistake as his father did back in Citadel Station. Also he wasnt fully mutated

His last audio log is nightmare fuel.

God dont do it! Please dont!

Glory to the many. I am a voice in their choir.

>mfw one of the only few non-idiots was the black woman

I'll never forgive SHODAN for killing Delacroix

I don't thing Bronson was supposed to be black.
She has a really narrow nose

Bronson literally gunned down uninfected crew members.

that audio log always gives me goosebumps