Who was in the wrong?

Who was in the wrong?

Attached: Untitled.png (854x477, 750K)

Natsuki is a pure angel who can do no wrong

What the fuck is the name of that visual novel where the tsundere girl remembers you across save files and kills you for dating other girls that this game ripped off?

You for not repeatedly reloading to make them even bigger.

Nekopara

>make a game with only girls
>people play it

What?

I saw the webm of this vn posted a few weeks ago, and i would like to know as well.

The developer for not creating a proper Monika route

you

wait what?

Sup Forums for tricking me into playing this garbage.

Don't play with me user, this cant be real

dumb redditors

Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi.
I find it hard to believe that DDLC ripped it off, considering it's only available languages are Russian, Chinese and Japanese. It's a 30 hour long VN and the only parts of the game that are worth a fuck (the interesting meta shit) amount to around 1 hour total.

>you'll never be a player with the girls

Is it good or is it just spooky jumpscare crap like DDLC?

It's neither. It's pretty boring and the only redeeming parts of it are already translated to english and uploaded to youtube. The rest of the game is untranslated, as I've said.

Fpbp

Exact

>calling yourself Player

Attached: 1405739460755.png (680x600, 296K)

They were translated to english and uploaded a long time before ddl was even being considered as an idea though. To think this western trash didnt just repurpose those moments and sell them to lu ebin jumpscare youtubers for jew bucks is just retardation from your end. Reject the western VN the hallow strawchild of the true path of eastern VN's and their creative writing. Reject the western jew in all of his disguises, cast the moneylenders out from the temple, lest they pettle their poison in the house of god.

Yuri did EVERYTHING wrong including not killing herself sooner.

I named myself Bill Cosby

Attached: capture.png (935x657, 762K)

Why are her arms so small is she a dinosaur

But dude, so meta!

Western trash vn "creators" hire the cheapest "artists" they can find or employ their friends and actively try to make a mockery of actually good artsyles. Their mark is this sin and their products poison, to drink from their well is to damn the flock, avoid the western devil in all its forms and do not engage its degenerated kin.

lmao triggered weeb

The one playing kusoge

Natsuki should slice up Yuri's cowtits and consume them for herself.

Attached: feeding natsuki.gif (583x326, 145K)

>16 parts

Attached: 1406847704583.jpg (663x511, 56K)

She's a big girl.

>"boobs magically grew a size bigger"
>"Yuri suffers from frequent back pains. The protagonist assumes the cause to be her "bad reading posture." Previous conversations with Yuri, as well as her awkwardness leading up to his assumption, imply that it is due to her large breasts."
what's dan trying to say here? yuri's big, but not incredibly so, AND she's apparently stuffing, so is he saying tits bigger than a b cup are bad?

I didn’t play the meme game
Someone please explain this to me

Natsuki is a bitch. Just because your dad is abusive doesn't mean you have to project your anger onto other people. And her egotisticalness in regards to her poetry is pathetic. Yeah, it may be less tryhard than Yuri's poetry, but that doesn't make it "good"

They had a fight.

That makes it better, though.

Yuri isn't padding, thats just Natsuki salty about being pettan. Also a C-cup is basically a D-cup by jap standards

Shes only really a jerk in Act 2 and thats when Monika is actively exaggerating the worst parts of her and Yuri's personalities to make them look bad