Anyone else hate Swedish gamers?

anyone else hate Swedish gamers?

Attached: swedish faggot vinny.png (237x285, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r5of-eFCBBY
youtube.com/watch?v=lNxTGqluur8
youtu.be/ZDvPvTMFS4c
youtube.com/watch?v=T3iHxLs5maM&list=PLutsHIhtIu9GZF9RcOXddGGIKLJd8x_BP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"Jerma"

God he’s cute

Attached: 2DBBDFEE-8E42-4B37-BE5F-4FA0928F2663.jpg (540x767, 48K)

>tfw you will never have a fan send you games with his characters spreading their ass for you

Attached: death of nerevar.jpg (960x621, 41K)

Shut up italian Joel.

Vinny aint swedish, Joel is though

>Watching Rev
If you’re gonna watch a streamer, at least watch a decent one

How can you hate Vinny? He's so loveable.

I think Joel's new content is improving.

the only streamers I watch are Vinny and his friend Mike
AlsoJerma and Charls Carroll

You're missing a key part of that image.

Attached: 1517621239304.jpg (960x621, 60K)

eceleb cancer is not video games

Mike's solo streams are garbage
He's only good when he guests on Vinny's

I hate swedes in general Tbh

Binyot is a very attractive boy, with a nice voice.

If I were to turn gay I'd fuck Vinny

>I'm soooo busy guys I just don't have time for other games
>WHO'S READY FOR MORE FORTNITE AND SKYRIM? WOO!

Attached: walter.gif (300x200, 93K)

I saw Vinny at a grocery store in Staten Island yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Spaghetti-Os in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I enjoy his intense brand of italian new yorker anger, though the ironic weebism gets to be a bit much sometimes

what an asshole

Attached: yoshy.jpg (223x226, 7K)

>Vinny literally is into 2deep4u mentality around art and got legit upsett because chat kept spamming it and "muh almonds... activated" during the holey mountain stream.

Why? :(

I wish he'd actually just play games he likes instead of forcing himself upon meme games.

>played Fortnite precisely twice in two months
>played PUBG only 3 times since it laucnhed
Cherry pick harder

fortnite is garbage, but his skyrim streams have been entertaining. What other games do you mean? He's streaming bloodborne at the moment.

>emoticon
You're making your case worse and worse.

Like and favorite this shit

How so. I don’t watch him that often. He seems to do a lot of variety stuff

:((((

Hey kids want to talk about S T A R W A R S?

Attached: vinny.jpg (640x697, 80K)

I hope becomes successful and becomes family man.

Where can I purchase his Sup Forums - Video Games Spoiler Image Mystery Block Mario Black Dad Hat Cap?

I just wish he had an attention span for longer games. They're always the most slow and chill, especially if it's something he loves like FF9.

When are Vinny and Jerma finally teaming up again?

Attached: 1522124714043.jpg (1080x1080, 841K)

Isn't BOTW his longest series on record? If he wasn't such an anti-weeb I'd like to see him play Xenoblade 2.

I like Joel more than Vinny.
At least whenever Joel makes retarded mistakes he laughs at himself and moves on.
Vinny always goes into passive-aggressive mode when he's too retarded to figure out simple shit.

>family man
I dunno, he seems extremely asexual too me. And also he's so scared of obligations he wont even get himself a pet.

That and he really wants to be like his rockstar heroes.

Vinny is kind of an asshole in person from what I've heard by other people. Kind of distasteful towards fans, and generally sour. His streams are nice, though.

Attached: barryLarge.jpg (1600x2133, 577K)

I'd wager he is gets by just fine monetarily.

We get it Vinny, you're attractive. God, fuck off.
On the real, I really like his stuff, just got into it like last month. Plus, I find it really cool that he makes music; it's a passion of mine, but I think I'm too old to play an instrument with any degree of proficiency, much less write music; guy's pretty inspiring. Been watching Tomodachi Life, Bloodborne, Skyrim, some corruptions - anything essential I need to see?

>No Shit
He needs to stop thinking people understand it as "no bullshit?" when its 99% used in a sarcastic tone when someone says some obvious shit.

Why do swedes have such a strong accent compared to norwegians and finns?
It's unbearable. It's like they're talking with a mouth full of warm marbles.

He'd probably play 1 before ever touching 2.

There'd be no way he could sit through that and get invested, but he'd probably play 1. Fuck, I'd rather him just play Xenogears.

I actually have no idea who this is, but lordy he's attractive.

This is pasta. I saw someone post this referring to Arin from Game Grumps. Honestly, I could see Arin doing this before Vinny, but I guess this clears both their names.

>ask if traps are gay in chat
>get permabanned immediately
>vinny makes a trap joke an hour later
>everyone laughs
????????

It's from Sup Forums iirc

Do you guys think Joel is a cool guy?
He seems like a cool albeit noisy guy
Of all the streamers I've seen I only want to meet MoonMonkey and Novawar, but Joel seems like the kind of guy that would be fun to drink with

Must be twitch at it again.

dude is seriously like 5'10''. He claims to be six feet but it's not even close

his mods are SJW furfags

If you want to experience his peak shitposting, check out youtube.com/watch?v=r5of-eFCBBY

Joel from Vinesauce
does variety streams and tells funny stories
occasionally uploads things to youtube

>holey mountain stream

What

youtube.com/watch?v=lNxTGqluur8
Song of all time

youtu.be/ZDvPvTMFS4c
My favorite thing he has streamed

Attached: Vinny Pacha.png (600x652, 551K)

Vinny's mods are ultra shit, still better than most of twitch at least

Blame DesertP

Vinny, also known as Vargskelthor
italian man who has a band
famous for Grand Dad

He seems like a cool dude, good sense of humor

Attached: 1522276027945.png (500x500, 8K)

settle for less is better

go to sleep adrian

actually this is vinny from vinesauce
joel looks like generic metalhead

That video was so fucking weird.

Him and Southbird pretty much guarantee furshit if anything vaguely furry appears in a game. Vinny's slow acceptance that he's powerless to stop the art from the Animal Crossing streams was almost depressing.

He's not really an anti-weeb, he just hates the "ironic weeaboo" crowd that surrounds a lot of that shit.
Vinny likes plenty of Japanese stuff, and he used to browse this site.

>implying they're not just two different character played by the same guy

BotW playthrough is long as hell, but entertaining, Tingle, MK8 for salt, Subnautica, Miitopia if you like Tomodachi, Animal Crossing, and of course any and all corruptions and randomizers

>mentions Japan Time and Mario Retardy
>will never mention this site again because le spooky Sup Forums
how could he do this to us bros

All the reasonable vinesauce streamers have peaced out already, knowing fame to either be impossible or inadvisable.

All that are left are the flanderized corpses of vinny and joel and a bunch of annoying hangers on who never had a chance in hell.

The golden age is years back now, you'll never appreciate how fucking comfy it was.

>tfw vinny will play literally anything as long as its on switch
>tfw haven't been able to watch most of his streams since he only plays BOTW and Skyrim now

>the vocoder part
pure earsex

He's always been a nintendo fanboy

Why bother with the bait

The only one that left is the dude who literally scripted a stream for the charity stream once right?

been watching since 2012 (chat was the old one) , still love it just as much.

>BOTW
nigger that was last year

Yeah by last year you mean two months ago. It was old after like three streams, it was ridiculous after he had already beat the game. Now he's replaced it with an even worse game called skyrim that is the most boring stream he has ever done.

Hootey was cool. He left "the brand" but still streams.
KY was alright. Dude deleted his twitter and seemingly vanished.
I'm counting older streamers too like Bobito who most people wouldn't even recall.

If you weren't livestream era I pity ya.

I miss autoplay and chatango

Attached: 1521753160581.jpg (488x374, 54K)

>The audio is back

Holy fuck, this is awesome.

Leffen is a little beta cuck and the main attraction of most Melee majors to me is watching him lose.

youtube.com/watch?v=T3iHxLs5maM&list=PLutsHIhtIu9GZF9RcOXddGGIKLJd8x_BP

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: loda_and_his_monkey.jpg (905x430, 84K)

It really is depressing hearing his voice get sad whenever people do gay ass shit. Whenever he was streaming that cube game everything was going great until that fag Norix started talking about how gay he is and his husband. All Vinny could reply with is "ohh..." and then he just stayed silent.

>"....okay"

Anyone remember what game that is? I'd like to hear this for myself. It's always disheartening hearing Vinnys time ruined because it's very obvious when it does happen.
Hell, going back to up to 2016 era Vinny, I remember how tired and down he sounded compared to now.

Vinny is way too passive, he needs to tell all these retards to firmly fuck off.
But he never will, since he's too afraid of alienating people.

They annihilated the united community at chatango for being toxic and Vinny inherited an even worse fanbase full of children and furries. Bad luck dude, maybe you shouldn't have rerolled!

Doesn't feel quite the same without chat but still, thanks a lot user

Attached: 1521004003614.png (450x450, 101K)

KY is the one that got trolled because he was so hyped for the witness and it turned out to be shit right?

love his streams but i always feel uncomfortable about his huge boner for red letter media

We all do, user.

Robbaz is great
Forsen is entertainingly retarded
Joel is frustratingly retarded

I just hate how Joel smacks his lips every 3 seconds.

>Joel is frustratingly retarded
It amazes me that he has trouble with the puzzles in fucking Kirby Star Allies of all games.
At least Joel knows he's retarded and doesn't try to blame the game, unlike a certain jabroni.

Don't talk shit about my waifu

"So uhhhhh"
*Smacks lips*
"I've got a story*
*Walks around the game in a circle and gets himself lost*
*It's about that things.... you know ummmmmm that thing*

>compared to norwegians and finns?
You dumb motherfucker.

Fuck off Rev.
Maybe I'd watch your stream if you stopped bitching for once.