So, why did he draw little bats every time he placed explosives? That's really impractical...

So, why did he draw little bats every time he placed explosives? That's really impractical, especially during predator levels. Who the fuck does he think he is, the zorro?
Shit, even if it comes out really neat, it's just going to explode with the wall, for fuck's sake.
Fucking Batman.

Attached: 1520624446015.jpg (559x419, 28K)

Because when you are getting raped by Clowns, Clown girlfriends, Plants and crocodile men, its the little moments that help you get through it . Come man give the guy a break.

I could give him a break, but that wouldn't bring back his parents.

Batman has some deep issues, user.

Attached: batman-adventures-v2-1-pg18.jpg (1001x779, 361K)

>Zorro
Considering this was the movie they watched the night his parents were killed? Probably

Reminder that superman is a fucking asshole.

Attached: 1496374430040.jpg (1024x1560, 871K)

In my head cannon, drawing the bat-symbol is a way to ration the explosive gel: it's not too little to being not enough to blow the wall, and it's not too much to waste it in a single wall.

deepest lore

>Who the fuck does he think he is, the zorro?
kek

i was actually impressed that it wasn't a static image or model, if you spray explosive on an uneven surface in asylum/city the model of the explosive bat actually warps to it

This is an autist who spent millions to build bat-shaped armored suits, bat-shaped boomerangs, bat-shaped cars and bat-shaped vtol jets
Of course he's gonna fucking draw bat-shaped explosives

>that smug fucking smirk

Where did superman pull that gift from?

Canonically? he's got pockets in his cape to carry shit.

there are a lot of things I don't like about those games, mostly starting with city
he's throwing freeze grenades that sub zero motherfuckers, has a gun that shoots lightning balls at people, and flips around dropping explosive mines everywhere
and those are key combo extenders you have to use.
not one bit of it feels like batman to me, especially when you include the 50 foot 360 back tucks between enemies

Don't forget bat-darts, bat-bolas, bat stun gun, bat-cuffs, bat-heater, bat-sword, bat-key, bat-tracer, and bat camera

made me lul

I've got a lot more questions now but I know it's pointless to ask.

and anti-shark spray.

You mean bat shark repellent?

Bat credit card

You know who gives Batman a break? Bane.

Attached: m2547549cbe084a.jpg (602x373, 66K)

Bane's a big guy

shark repellent bat spray

just one item in a whole line of oceanic repellent bat sprays

ha haaa

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 6K)

Attached: 1507990157546.gif (280x358, 3.06M)

>that last panel

This one panel is probably better than 90% of comics these days