Why no Alliance Alive thread?

Why no Alliance Alive thread?

Heard its shit. Any weebs play it?

Attached: The-Alliance-Alive.jpg (800x450, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g2Sbucr4K3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shameless self bump

Just gave it a pirate. It's supposed to have a decent story and characters now.

What do you mean by "now" exactly?

I mean as opposed to previous Furyu games. Everyone compares it to Legend of Legacy because of the art style and the combat but they're different beasts entirely.

unfortunately we all beat the game's incredibly long half hour story line so there isn't much to discuss about it
youtube.com/watch?v=g2Sbucr4K3s

I've heard it's short but how short is it really? I've heard 10-15 hours or thereabouts.

Bought it but haven't played it yet because too busy fucking around with other 3DS games. The demo was good though.

30 hours about for the first playthrough, one guy for some reason despises the game and is trying to push it's 8 hours.
I've played it 3 times.

>30 hours for a jrpg
Thats fucking pathetic.

About what do you expect? It's not incredibly grindy due to the fairly easy difficulty. 30-45 is pretty standard range for a game like this, since it doesn't have any sort of postgame type material like Pokemon or MMBN.

50 hours is the minimum for a JRPG nowadays.

picking between this and radiant historia, which one should i get

Radiant Historia is confirmed good, so that.

Well alright. Idk, maybe I'm behind the times, I'll take your word for it.
Try the demos for both beforehand.
I got both recently and they're excellent titles.

Didn't know RH had a demo, thanks for the heads up

I remember watching a lot hype threads about this, it released yesterday, what happened?

We had a few threads about it, but it seems no one really cares.
I know there's the one user who likes Robbins, but he's the only one passionate enough to help people out with any questions for the game.

Sucks, I was really looking forward to the threads about this, and I'm enjoying the game but it looks like it'll be another Ever Oasis and fall hard without more than a few peeps of discussion.

Sup Forums literally doesn't play video games. they just have hype threads for games that are coming out, shitpost them into oblivion, and then once the game is out there'll be a couple
>OH NONONONONO
threads and then silence.

>tfw it's not even popular enough to have even shitposting beyond the guy shitting himself over playtime every once in a while and the rare bitching fest about piracy (which isn't even really about the game and more about 3DS in general)
Although I'd prefer people who are playing it.
Seems we skipped right to the silence though.

Day 1 purchaser here. I've been playing it off an on, but I haven't made it very far. I had to play past the beginning of the game again (the demo story content, you can only transfer unused Talent Points) before I could advance. As long as you avoid all of the large over world enemies, everything dies in one turn. It's very boring to just press Auto and instantly win every fight.

3rd of the way through the game in 8 hours. Tiggy is fucking broken. All of my characters do 60-70 damage at most then all of a sudden Tiggy can do 350's in her stupid mech right from the start. Makes all of the monsters and bosses trivial.
Think I have to actively avoid using her just to have a challenge from this already easy game

Just got Tiggy, and she's already outclassing the furries outside of Thunder. She might make things trivial for now, but mecha duck pilot gets a permanent spot.

Attached: tiggy.jpg (820x815, 385K)