So anyone hyped for this? Saw it on Steam and I must say it looks pretty cool. I really liked FC3...

So anyone hyped for this? Saw it on Steam and I must say it looks pretty cool. I really liked FC3, FC4 felt like a bit of a copy paste, FC Primal really ruined the point of a Far Cry game for me without guns and vehicles but FC5 seems to do it right once again.

Attached: fc5.jpg (334x441, 34K)

Wow Ubisoft outdid themselves. It's almost like they are posting threads themselves! Please make an original game. Make Rayman you pieces of shit.

We need to ban guns in America and then Ubisoft the pro gun activist makes a game about guns! VIDYA GAMES. Should would suck to corrupt peoples minds like Ubisoft enjoys doing.

I pre-ordered it but then I read that the co-op is not true co-op but rather simple drop in connection where the guest can't make any story progress.

what the flying fuck ubishit? you managed to nail this co-op shit with Wildlands, why go back to this archaic far cry 4 system?!

Oh wow the biggest title of the year and the most fun open world sandbox in years get discussed on Sup Forums? Now those ubisoft people must be advertising their game on this chinese pedo forum then in order to get sales XD

>XD

wow Ubisoft that sure was XD

it's fucking awesome. i say that as someone who really did not want to get this game because i hated 4 and was meh about 3 and in general the far cry formula is shit with the tower climbing and eagles attacking your ass 24/7. but this game played with a buddy is ridiculously fun. the AI is way improved and the voice acting is solid.

>Not liking FC3
>Not enjoying climbing towers and unlocking the map

how is this even possible?

These threads are fucking weird.

My roommate likes it alot and it looks for so I'm gonna buy it

Not really. If I could pay my bills by creating marketing threads, I'd spam the shit out of this board.

>it looks for so

for so m8

for so!

Don't make fun of my Canadian accent

So anyone else hype to pirate Far Cry 5?

Not really. Not because I have anything against pirating games, but because I saw the ending of it and holy fuck, was that a retarded move. Like, that ending is what a parody of a video game ends on

It has the best atmosphere since 2.

you realize its just regular anons pretending to be shills because you all think shills are real, right?

its like new age meta trolling.

>make an original game
>make rayman

You're just sperging out

And worst ending since 3

I can guess. zombies. maybe sexy vampires.

why did you selective ignore half of his post user

Only if you consider a ghoul to be a zombie.

Attached: F6E5024A-8F9C-4AD4-9AF8-D550FB1C59ED.jpg (800x572, 157K)

guys i think im just gonna get it

i cant wait much longer

>Looks up ending
They fucking what?

Attached: 5AD6133A-EA87-41CB-AE37-3ECCDA75A06C.jpg (234x287, 76K)

Great ending

wait for cheap cd keys, they're bundling it with microphones, ssds, and gpus

hahahaha dude the game is so funny me and my friends all laugh ahah dude

Let me the """"controversy"""" straight

So a game about cults was marketed as a game about right wing militias and journalists are upset that it wasn't about the latter? Is that correct?

>biggest title of the year
How delusional

Yep. The game literally ends with “rocks fall and everyone dies”

brainlet

That is fucking retarded

Thanks Pajeet. Go buy some telcoin