They're not Masterpieces

They're not Masterpieces.

Attached: judgement passed.jpg (624x926, 268K)

Arlo's pretty shit, yeah.

What the fuck game is that in the bottom right? Who was expecting a weird knockoff muppet game to be a masterpiece?

arlo raped and killed a girl in 1990

remember when a game had to literally invent a genre or be a gold standar to become a masterpiece? Doom, Mario 64, GTA3, Starcraft...

Nowadays any shit thats "above average" gets a 10/10. I hate post-2006 gaming so god damn much.

Attached: 1433225013001.gif (279x219, 1.08M)

halo

>back then
>see a game get a 6/10 in a magazine
>still think that it looks alright, some of the pros click with me, buy it and enjoy it
>now if it isn't 8/10, it's hot garbage

Attached: drinkan.png (1280x720, 704K)

I think he's some YouTuber who's been discussing Nintendo.
Can someone help me out here? What's his name?

Invent a new genre my dude.

You're to blame. We all are.

>caring about what some faggot e-celeb says on YouTube

This.
I already know these games are shit, I don't need someone else to tell me.

Star Allies is downright awful.

Odyssey is above average to be sure, but I think it has serious problems which detract from the masterpiece status that 3D Mario games typically have. (3DW is also in this group)

dunno about the other guy but Arlo has become somewhat influential in the nintendo bubble so his opinion does effect things even if ever so slightly. Like this review for example will mean some people on the fence will change their minds about buying the new Kirby.

Sunshine absolutely shits the bed after like the 3rd stage.

>Arlo
literally who is this? If you care about some random no name eceleb, go to fucking reddit

>Can't even walk in a circle correctly
>too stupid to not be fat
>basically just a discount matthewmatosis to fill the gaps between his videos
lol

I mean it's not like he shit on the game. Every complaint was valid. I like Kirby a lot so I'm willing to go easier on the game, but if someone wasn't into the series I can see how it's decidedly mediocre.

you honestly couldnt make more your shilling any more obvious

When games have tens of millions if not hundreds of millions riding on them, its imperative that people perceive the quality as top of the line. It didn't used to be like this. Development costs exploded. Combine the fact that shills are everywhere and yeah, you're a shitposter if [most recent game] isn't a 10/10

I really liked star allies though it is a little easy. Then again I didn't play any other Kirby game besides crystal shards

Grover

>nintendo ecelebs

Attached: 1511825385587.jpg (750x830, 136K)

it's wild how ninfants can only take negative criticism seriously when it's delivered to them by fucking grover from sesame street

>a little easy.
understatement of the fucking year

Attached: 1522085162379.jpg (591x640, 51K)

>can't get gaming news from gaming websites because Sup Forums says they're all trash
>can't get gaming news from youtubers because Sup Forums says they're all trash
>can't get gaming news from sites like reddit or neogaf because Sup Forums says they're all trash
>can't get gaming news from Sup Forums because everyone is too busy console war shitposting
How do you guys get your gaming news?

We come here where it's sourced from all of those places and shouted at us second hand.

i'm a) not him and b) think he's a faggot
but you're worse for being new

Sorry I don't have any form of references since it's been year since I played one

Where the hell did this idea that the "three point scale" is something new or recent? Look at the date on this article; 1995. This article is older than most people on Sup Forums.

Every problem that we have with the current video game industry is outlined in that article, which means that those problems have been around, at the absolute very least, for over 20 years.

Attached: 1351609025784.jpg (1999x1499, 592K)

>calling someone new
>for not recognizing some random ass eceleb that only an underage faggot would know
How many layers of irony are we on now?

i know i do a bunch of shitting on the concept of "guilty pleasure" but arlo is actually that for me
he's just so normie friendly and doesnt actually say anything that interesting but I cant stop watching

Mario def. sucks