Under Night Thread

The quest to defeat chesto continues

Attached: __akatsuki_carmine_cerberus_black_gordeau_kudlak_aima_and_others_akatsuki_blitzkampf_chaos_code_and_ (1000x750, 587K)

Pass is vee

Attached: DMkc6PTV4AAtPXd.jpg orig.jpg (2048x2048, 436K)

I still can't do the fucking backdash and jumping tech tutorials and it's pissing me off.

Attached: 309.gif (500x281, 492K)

I haven't touched the tutorial since the first time I went through them in english

This is the first time I'm going through them since nothing else I do has been working.
Only thing that's holding me up are the tech options.

Are there Chaos Code characters in UNIB now? It'd be a shame for some of the girls to just get thrown to the wayside since CC is pretty fucking dead.

Nope. You'd think diehard fans of ban would just pick up the game just for that.

Attached: DRgXjdgVwAEJM-H.png orig.png (713x908, 323K)

Some of the OS lessons are bullshit finicky.

I only passed a few of them through getting one fluke after a ton of attempts. In one bad case, probably one of the jumping ones, I cheesed it by slowing the speed down but was never able to perform it at regular speed.

If Aksys couldn't be assed to properly edit their dialogue scenes, they probably weren't the best ones to translate the tutorial either.
But the finicky parts probably do more with the game's own system than any bad translation would do.

>could only win once by throwing out a fucking hail mary super
I fucking hate myself.

I thought the tutorial parts were pretty good in English, it actually looked natural and fully edited as opposed to the clusterfuck that was Chronicles.

Do any of you guys actually use OSes regularly? They just seemed so demanding in terms of frame timing in the tutorials.

I've been trying the last couple days and have been losing harder than ever.

At the moment, I don't. I can hardly get too many of them to begin with.

I personally don't. Most of my problems couldn't be solved with the tech anyways so I don't worry about it. If I need it later it'll still be there.

is the room full

Attached: 1520702354736.jpg (1656x1215, 848K)

Yes

I'll make the second room. I have no reason to play with anyone here anyways. I'm no competition.

Ohhh shit nice hippie. I wanted to do the FF into dodge since I thought you would go for it. Guess I wansn't fast enough.

I'll leave, I wasnt planding on sticking around for long tonight anyway.
GGs

I actually can't believe hippie went for the dp there. He had it and spent it all on that.

I forgot to mention this but Wagner with the DLC blue/red color looks like the Wendys girl.

Damn you 214C, come out

I didn't even notice this was RB35. I thought it was still Blue playing and was doing absurdly good.

I want to see if baron can unga his way through redblade

Man i could have landed my meme corner to corner to corner route off that dp bait

Attached: Commission_Redblade454_.jpg (2136x4064, 2.14M)

The leg placement looks off to me.

You're too good waifu. I dunno what to do against ya.

Is progress supposed to feel like taking massive leaps backwards? Because this is just fucking ridiculous. I could at least handle icy teleporting before.

I dunno what to tell ya.

You still get my teleports like 80% of the time. You're the one who stops me the most when it comes to teleporting behind you. Not even hippie can predict my teleports that well.
Tell me about the rabbits, George.

I keep telling you that isn't the case anymore, and now I've gotten even worse at it.

It's all in your mind. You're your own worst enemy

Tell him something he doesn't know.

I have you ever head about people who start to work out but never notice a difference until people mention it to them? It's basically like that. Progress is invisible to you but noticeable by others.

No, I'm literally seeing myself get worse.
The last one notwithstanding since I'll likely never get a round off of red legitimately.

Ohhh RB35 got a lot better. I can't use my dirty tricks on him anymore.

>kicked twice right before my turn comes up

Not sure if you'll get your wish.

Attached: __akatsuki_akatsuki_blitzkampf_and_under_night_in_birth_drawn_by_khaliqa_bell__2560e7f1a1253d51b7d4d (786x1100, 824K)

Damn it, I wanted to see baron fight him.

Attached: 1422036954602.jpg (640x480, 56K)

Waifu is repping the electric unga pretty well right now.

Are both rooms full?

Not seeing enough j6C into gold grab

No, I just came back to the first one because people left. I can try again.

Maybe you should blind yourself for a bit and stop looking in the mirror.

I'm pretty sure redblade was always the best player in these threads.

Walkup is still around

Ohhh fuck Attache won? good shit dude, congrats.
Oh? I dunno about that.

Has this game been dumped for PS3 yet?

Second room up

And do what then?

Yeah a long time ago
People have been emulating it for months

[st], even?

I'll have to check again, I haven't been able to find it in the usual places.

Focus on something else, like the match. Self reflection if for after the lobby closes and the night ends.

I assume it's an unintentional OS I'm doing when I mash throw on wakeup to tech a potential throw and I end up throwing out hits.

Fix thine connection baron

Alright, now it's getting ridiculous. Not sure what's going on. I might just try the other room for a second.

Attached: 南無三(67561599).png (1200x1920, 524K)

So with wagner, does her should buff improve the framedata of the shield rush? Or is it the charge that does it?

Damn, messed up a lot there. Good stuff hippie

He's had multiple top 8 appearances and even won a major. Honestly if i had to say he's probably the best NA wagner and probably the best east coast player behind infinity.

>does her should buff improve the framedata of the shield rush?
Yes

I do think about what I'm garbage at. I fold like a chair when I'm in the corner so I'm trying to avoid the corner or get out ASAP if I get pushed in. The one sort-of combo I know with both of them at least hits 2k so if I do it enough times I'll be fine, the problem is getting to do it enough times. I just need to get better.

Attached: 1519175650166.gif (1008x567, 1.31M)

I thought he was west coast.

Oh? I still dunno. I'll have to fight him more to confirm that.

Good to know. Thanks.

Try this instead. You don't usually run away from a fear since it only gets worse. You have to confront it.

Try what? I just said I'm trying to focus on one thing I'm bad at which is my defense.

Good shit RB35. I knew you had me when you let me get out a 2a and a 2b.

Im from Massachusetts.

Sweating my ass off after that

Something felt really nice about that match

It was the fireball exchanges from what I could tell. The constant back and forth was really neat to watch.

I could not tell if that was a call out or reaction but dang. Can't even be mad, Waifu. GG

>People think my secret character is Phonon

Phonon is cute, but I'll leave that to Mag.

Attached: 48874590_p0.jpg (960x960, 348K)

GG man.

If only I had a little more time. I could see the cracks.

Keep denying it, you'll eventually come to the dark side

Attached: Phonon grin.jpg (1100x1097, 173K)

At least I know I can beat one of her normals. I'd run a long set of this for fun. If only there was a projectile I could roll through.

It's been 6 months I should be FAR fucking better than this.

Yo did you fucking see that corner carry he did? that was really cool RB35. Good match, I almost had you in that one round.

Connection feels bad man

Yeah, everyone's just went down a bit.

>Phonon
>dark side

If that's the "dark side" then I will gladly embrace it. Fuck light.

Sha please don't just let me do stupid shit until you get in red. The handicap isn't going to help shit.

Attached: 1519448328673.gif (647x363, 650K)

Nah, I think it might be me, felt the same when I fought atic eariler. Think I'll bow out and just practice more stuff tonight. GGs all!

The last time I seriously tried to get good at something, I spent a year being total shit and only after three years did I become decent/good.

I'm resigned to the fact that I'm a slow learner.

ggs

Atic always had a rough connection with the rest of us.

Attached: DLM1DspVYAEh0ew.jpg orig.jpg (768x768, 90K)

I felt really good in the first round even got the 2a into grab, but RB35 could still read me. Good match dude.

I'm not playing around with you amigo, I don't know Mika's stuff or how to deal with it. The only reason I've been getting you is because you have a habit of wakeup veil off, and my character rides momentum really well.

Yeah, I had a couple moments of horrendous slowdown against Sylar just now so I wouldn't trust a connection with me as a measure of overall connectivity.

Sylar also has terrible connection

Think that's it for me

Ggs

Apparently my connection is horrible. Everybody has been complaining about it since yesterday.

Holy shit Barron. You fucking ran straight for him and fucking parried his REPAH. That was fucking awesome.

GGs
I'll get you with these counters.

Attached: DNMWquJUMAIVuOF.jpg orig.jpg (273x352, 19K)

GGs

Attached: 1517809415846.jpg (579x329, 30K)

ggs, I need to rethink my round start options before we fight again. getting 66C'd and taken to the corner first thing in the round isn't good for my health.

Ah what a shame. I wanted to fight ya more with my Yuzu. Good games anyway friend

Oh, does he?

As far as I am aware, I'm the only one in these lobbies that occasionally has no bars (not even 0) show up for certain people which guarantees a timeout if I try to enter a match with them, so mine is pretty damn wonky.

GGs

Fuck ICEY.

Atic, let's get married.

When's that FT10 happening again

I actually have 2 with everybody except xgon, He has 3, but it still laggy.