Forbes hate far cry because it's isn't about hating and killing evil christians

archive.is/TRa0G

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-03-29-09-35-56.png (994x443, 111K)

>too many reviews describe
did this asshole even play the fucking game

>pre-ordering anything
No sympathy.

cry is free

>Hating extremism is a bad thing

I see we have our new round the clock Sup Forumstard spam for the month. This was up just a minute ago.

Attached: 1362240881027.jpg (965x1305, 132K)

/Thread

>did this asshole even play the fucking game

Do we have to go over this again?
Leftists peddling propaganda do not play games. They never have, never will.
They're only concerned with the content that is consumed, as to be aligned with their goals.

Nigger would you shut the fuck up and research shit

The Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ and the Latter Day Saints is a fucking insane cult, and no that is not the same as saying regular Christians are a cult. I don't even really think the regular Church of Jesus Christ and the Latter Day Saints is a cult, even if a lot of other people do.

Take even a brief moment out of your day of vapid shitposting and try to learn something, in fact you'll probably love them. There's a lot of testimonials that paint them as a cuckolding cult, you love that meme shit right? Well they're the real thing, new initiatives have had held their wife's hand while she got gangbanged by the local leaders. They have legitimate ties to human trafficking and don't let most of their members leave the local grounds.

BUT WHERES THE SOURCE YOU ASK

Google the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ and the Latter Day Saints. Just fucking google them and all the shit I just described comes right the fuck up. This group has existed for decades. They are known to have significant political influence in their state. People should know about them and they should be portrayed as the fucking lunatics they are.

Fucking stupid ass altright cuck faggot. Fucking TRY to learn something for once Jesus Christ must be weeping at how fucking stupid you are fuck.

>leftists are bad
Good goyim

Far Cry? More like /OURGUY/

Attached: 2307922-mung.jpg (540x720, 95K)

tl;dr

>Christian extremists
What the fuck am I reading

They are, dumbfuck.
Historically they only bring mass starvation and death.
Please come back after you turn 18.

Bioshock Infinite is a terrible game at every level. The game is terrible, the story is terrible, and Elizabeth looks like she's not part of the game's art style.

I have no strong feelings about Far Cry one way or the other.

"I had hoped Far Cry 5 would take the series a step forward with a more thoughtful story line that had something to say about leftist extremism and Antifa appeal on the West Coast. Unfortunately, too many reviews describe a game that does next to nothing"
>things which never would have been written

say what you will about what they did to China and Russia, but at least those two countries ended up as world powers

>I am in constant need of being spoon fed information
>I am incapable of inference
>I need my rocky foundation opinions vomited back into my mouth every 10 minutes from every form of media possible
>I am boring
>I am a narcissist

*rubs hands together*

Attached: trump-israel.jpg (1024x683, 65K)

Antifa doesn't exist in their eyes, i have friends that actively let that shit pass because they're leftist themselves. I've since cut them out of my life, they're honest to god losers that are going nowhere.

Don't get me wrong I fucking hated Infinite

Elizabeth reaction images are a treasure

Attached: 1364261939676.jpg (853x480, 313K)

Attached: FaceApp_1522277460492.jpg (1024x576, 507K)

>say what you will about what they did to China and Russia, but at least those two countries ended up as world powers

Really? That's all you care about? Not the complete removal human rights? You tankies really are an abhorrent bunch.

Great, keep going with the anti-Semitism leftie. It only delegitimizes your position. Just like the alt right.

you could replace 'leftists' with 'conservatives' and this sentence is still true, people who push agendas don't do anything but run their mouths

>ending friendships over politics
are you a woman or a high schooler?

>Reeeee everything bad is Sup Forums
Go away faggot

>expecting people here to give a shit about christianity
You're on Sup Forums

>And that's a good thing!

Oy very, we need to Make America (((Great))) Again, goyim

Attached: trump-israel (1).jpg (955x600, 74K)

Is this pasta

Sounds like he ended friendships over people who let domestic terrorism and assault slide

the absolute state of cryptominer virus sites

>they're honest to god losers that are going nowhere.
Well said, NEET shitposting on Sup Forums.

>Board is spammed round the clock with several OPs of politically motivated topics that the board didn't want to engage and the mods didn't want to deal with
>This is looking to be the next one
>This some equals everything bad is Sup Forums
Nice victim complex.
Most things bad on Sup Forums tend to stem from the designated newfag boards like Sup Forums

Attached: 1363007931357.jpg (284x224, 15K)

>Bends over for muslims and claims it is a religion of peace while they blow shit up constantly and kill civilians
>But Christian extremists are the problem what with their doing nothing for 60 years other than disagreeing with you
He is a cuck plain and simple.

>Christian extremism

Huh? You mean those Westboro fags that yell at people? Quite extreme.

Sure, anything that poses to control a narrative really doesn't give a shit about actual games. Just pointing out that leftists are currently running that scene, just as conservatives were in the mid/late 90s.

It's not just politics, why would i invest any time and energy into people that will never be in the same rythm as me? What's the fucking point? When you hit your mid 20s you begin to understand that your relationships are investments, and you have to decide which will pay off the most in the end. That was the last straw with those guys, but it was gonna happen eventually.

this

I guess the Amish in PA are a cult too since they were the deciding factor of PA turning red last election.

>Historically they only bring mass starvation and death.
yeah I am starving with my 8-hour-workday over here

man life has never been so bad with my public schooling

Which is funny because Westboro is literally just Jew lawyers trying to get people to him them for massive lawsuits. It isn't a real church.

>Christian extremism

Attached: 1483316945370.png (463x492, 179K)

I know you're baiting but I really want Nazbol to come back

Dude, you’re posting on Sup Forums
This board is newfag central 24/7

Yeah, apparently calling someone a fag is the same as blowing people up and cutting their heads off...

small white penis spotted

They are a cultural and should be eradicated for clogging up the roads when I'm going to work.

Not neet, home owner working straight out of school in my dream job.
Still haven't managed to shake this place off though, you never leave i guess.

Those guys are still living at home, still working the same dead end retail jobs, still complaining at anyone that aims higher than them.
Fuck 'em, don't need them.

>blaming the Jews for your small penis

This isn't 2011 pal. That torch has long since passed on and Sup Forums is the current bearer.

Attached: 1364762087174.png (330x390, 176K)

>yeah I am starving with my 8-hour-workday over here
>man life has never been so bad with my public schooling
I'm glad you're enjoying life in a modern capitalist state friend.
You wouldn't last a week in soviet russia or mao's china.
You could always go to venezeula to experience it though.

You're not wrong.

found the kike

Attached: 1504848259989.jpg (1200x731, 204K)

>forbes
erik kain gave it a positive review

Hey, I'm christian.

>my public schooling

Being this much of a poorfag that he goes to public school. Figures why there are so many retards on Sup Forums

Attached: 1519898131626.jpg (600x400, 121K)

found the virgin loser that just screams Jews on a Chinese cartoon board

*drops handful of pennies*

Attached: 1undbiyje652p1xvazjvtidlds3lmlgf-xlarge.jpg (620x348, 30K)

ssh, everyone here is trying to pretend their helplessness is intentional.

hey this penny is bigger than your dick

you don't know what nazbol is if you think I'm a kike

>using virgin as an insult on Sup Forums
also this isn't the chinese cartoon board, redditor

>he still thinks shorter work hours or public schooling sprung from the minds of the nation's leading capitalists and entrepreneurs, whose innovation to 19th-century labor disputes was to hire armed thugs to beat people

Stop deluding yourself into thinking the world is as bipolar as you are.

>using redditor as an insult

Why are SJWs and pansies all for love and tolerance, until it comes to Christianity, then they all need to go die for their beliefs?

Attached: concerned pepe.jpg (700x641, 46K)

Attached: 4452.jpg (620x372, 24K)

Why are conservatives such caricatures holy shit, and I'm not even amerimutt, I only pay attention to the right because they literally can't stop talking about those filthy leftists all day every day. Even in random topics they bring it out of left field: "That article about that yam flavored ice cream was kinda- LIBERAL!!"

>Using the words newfag board unironically on this board
God you're a faggot

I understand where they're coming from. Although Ubi have stated throughout the lead up to the release that the game has nothing to do with the current political climate and real life examples of christian/right wing extremism, the imagery of the game lead people to believe it would feature some sort of political commentary.

It's not an objective flaw per say. But for people who were hoping for this kind of thing, it was a clear bait and switch on Ubi's part. I hate to agree with Polygon, but that article that said it was going to annoy everyone is right. Ubi created something that seems like it had something to say, but at the end of the day it was a bland shooter with bland villains and a bland setting.

I'm glad you're able to enjoy those luxuries afforded to you by capitalism.
Borgouise prick, don't even realize you're the very own thing you hate. Lmao

>Not the complete removal human rights?
Ah yes, because the right of being culturally enriched by niggers on a tranny pride parade is truly the most important thing in the world.

Attached: 1480370296917.jpg (510x427, 24K)

>muh pol

Attached: reddit60906.jpg (1406x1299, 422K)

source on this opinion?

again, the people here aren't ready for the actual red pill, so ssh

how long did it take you figure out how to greentext, redditor

>christian/right wing extremism
t ATF

idk, How long did it take you to find your small dick between your fat folds?

>homo weeb furfaggot

Describes 99% of Sup Forums

Imagine Sup Forumstards legitimately whining when you told them to go back to Sup Forums back in the day.

On a more general note, I’ve got a question; why do Evangelicals and Baptists from the Deep South have such a big chip on their shoulder about Catholicism and mainstream Protestantism?

90% of media are leftists complaining about nazis (people who hold the wrong opinion). How daft could you possibly be to ignore the hypocrisy

>Christian extremism

Attached: 1522105131559.jpg (1485x1101, 270K)

really hope chinkmoot bans the unapologetic redditors

>why doesn't 4chinz be liek my reddit DX

>Devs said months ago it's not an alt-right killing simulator
>soys butthurt when it comes out and it's not an alt right killing simulator
>spoiler
>the cult leader ends up being right in the end

religion of peace you shamalamaphobe.

Attached: 1517022917526.jpg (720x736, 45K)

>new initiatives have had held their wife's hand while she got gangbanged by the local leaders
Maybe if I work my way up to an elder I can finally love my V card.

And they did

OP's image

>ended up
Russia was a world power for centuries. Commies have nothing to do with it.

Selfies aren't allowed on this board man.

Attached: 1364786243776.png (289x273, 103K)

They think catholics and protestants are too progressive/tolerant. That's it.

Same sort of schism you find anywhere else really. Look at burmese buddhism vs mahyana buddhism. Or the sunni muslisms vs shite (shita?) Muslims

Thomas Sankara, a tankie, provided vaccines to millions, and made his country agriculturally self-sufficient, so much so that they came off western food aid.
human rights be damned, the nation must be free before the citizens can even pretend to be.

Go to work earlier.

Don't these brainlets know that all the most famous cults are left-wing commies?

Attached: 1510477221872.png (483x444, 136K)

The USSR's power was greater than even the Russian Empire's at its height. The Tsars couldn't have dreamed of nuking the entire world if they so desired.

i trust you realize that your ironic shitposting does absolutely nothing to curb the frequency of vaguely politically relevent threads on Sup Forums, no matter how many times you continue to shitpost.

it wasn't calling for the death of christians for their beliefs, you melodramatic goose

Attached: 1508881482965.png (751x609, 124K)

No shit, nukes weren't invented yet you fucking retard

Proof?

>"Say something about Christian Extremism"

Like what?

Attached: 1518846098630.png (300x256, 74K)

All of his works backfired on him because he expected everyone to work for free.