Here me out guys

Here me out guys,

Lets say there was a squeal to Fire Emblem Awakening, I know Awakening "is shit" and all, but just like Path of Radiance, what if Awakening got a squeal. What would you want from it? Maybe things that could flesh out the lore of Awakening. Say, history of the kingdoms, or characters. Include characters that we heard about, but never saw such as Chrom's father or previous rulers of other kingdoms, how would offspring units play in the story. What game-play aspects would need to change. Call me a faggot, but I like awakening. A sequel would flesh out the lore and could be a pretty interesting game, plus with awakening's popularity, it might happen.

Attached: heck.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ctjupY2G
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most of Awakening's flaws came from low budget.
Also avoid fanservice designs such as Tharja and Nowi's then I'll like Awakening 2.

Return to Jugdral

Of they could just make a entirely new game instead of another fucking Archanea game.

What exactly is there to continue with a direct sequel?

Grima is dead, Valm is gone, Plegia is no longer a threat. There's nothing to follow up.

Sequel is a Lucina game who rallies the other child units and time travels.
Suddenly the amount of Lucina shilling from Sm4sh, FEH, and FEW make sense now.

We know what the history of kingdoms was. It's called Fire Emblem 1, 2 and 3.

Attached: 1512841244721.jpg (596x811, 123K)

Chrobin literally purged every other nation
The only way to stop them is to rebel against the Ylissean Kingdom in

Fire Emblem: The Broken Bonds

Years and years after Awakening, Chrom has aged and is the current exalt, and Lucina is naturally the next in line. Peace has come to Ylisse. One day, a ship wrecks on the shore of Ylisse, containing only one live man. He talks of how he comes from an accursed, doomed continent, reigned over by a dark god. Some hidden Plegian sect hears of this and presumes it must be Grima, somehow revived early, and they make efforts to capture the traveler. Some of Ylisse's finest, including some child units and some new units, are sent to look into this mysterious continent, but with the arrival of the Plegian sect who sought to migrate there to be with their lord, they return home to report back on what they found. They're followed by an invasion force. and Ylisse is under threat of invasion again.

But, do we know Chrom's father, Marth is a distant relative to him but...

>more on a war rather than a magical entity
I like it.

What's there to know?

>ran a war to genocide the Grimleal
>also slaughtered beastmen, probably for the lulz
>horribly decimated Ylissean economy with his antics
>died suddenly

Of course, in the end, it's Loptyr behind it all, but still.

What about the other kingdom's histories?

The story is done, nigger
Evil ancient dragon is dead, all the kingdoms are friends, and there are eugenic gods walking around in the kingdom, Awakening is done

Would the children of awakening have children, if so how will they get there and what would they play in the story?

I want to say no, but they'd force them in anyways. It'd just be the same time travel shit, only swap out "ruined future because Grima killed everything" to "hellish future ruled over by Loptyr".

A squeal would be interesting but what if there was a sequel?

>all the kingdoms are friends

That's not how it works, there doesn't need to be a Grima. There can just be war with magic bullshit here and there.

Or they would throw some deeprelms bullshit like fates.

I don't think they'd fuck up that badly again in a setting that already has time travel.

They might force it in anyway because of money, but if they would to add children, I say add it to a post game.

>FE
>without Dragons are back, and X is a dick
>also war
>without kingdoms

There could be other continents in a sequel, I might not make seance,but an awakening squeal would make mad cash for Nintendo

I mean, Jugdral is explicitly part of the same world.

I'd like a new fire emblem game to be about a group of mercenaries again, Greil Mercs were comfy

Attached: 1521660455637.png (527x717, 386K)

the Shepards were sort of like mercenaries, but much more of a militia and an awakening sequel will probably have the Shepards again

>Archanaea and Valentia eventually become Ylisse and Valm
>splinter into separate kingdoms again after regularly scheduled dragon attacks
>1000 years after FE3/2000 years after FE4, the Ylissean royal family forms another blood bond with Naga, and manifest the Exalted Falchion to kill gods
>Regna Ferox forms a country where governing is decided by literal brawls and proxy combat
>Plegia is formed by the Grimleal, but are eventually outnumbered and suppressed by a population that don't worship a zombie Cthulhu dragon thing for obvious reasons
>Plegia has no discernible form of inheritable government given that one king, Gangrel was an agnostic who was born into poverty, and the other was a Grimleal sorcreror
>Valm fragments into smaller duchies and states, some bearing east Asian(Hoshidan?) influence like Chon'sin
>roughly 1000 years later, 2000 years after FE3, 3000 years after FE4; events of Awakening

Attached: DQZ9OOaUMAAC76B.jpg:orig.jpg (1191x811, 268K)

Hoshido and Nohr are stories in the world of awakening as told in the Xenolauge in fates "before awakening".

Why would I want a sequel from Awakening? The overzealous fans and the company's overt and ridiculous pandering for the game throws the rest of the series under the bus as it is. I like the older stuff and there's a lot from its predecessors it could take from/innovate on to make a better NEW game.

or you know you could just make "lol S rank my wife haha ANIME!" and sell three million copies week one and kill the franchise slowly, again.

The kind of game you need is a remastered of Tharcia 776, Geology of the holy war, or another FE game. There will be more remakes like gaiden.

SoV didn't receive well. I don't know why.

Obviously it went the faithful remake route and remastered that scattered story, but it didn't do a whole lot. I get confused why people say the gameplay is bad when it's really just simplified.

I want a future sequel with my boy Roy.

that being said, without numbers to back up the Echoes project, I can't see more being made in the future that are so dedicated to the remake aspect.
ISIS is literally leaving money on the table for the amount of support they could get this. A remake of the first and second GBA games? You could even make a geneaology system, where your pairs in Blazing Sword pass onto Binding Blade, children being altered etc.

People didn't like SoV because Gaiden was different, I loved SoV and the people who didn't like it because it was experimental, then and now.

>SoV didn't receive well. I don't know why.

>literally just dressed up Gaiden

No shit it was gonna be tepid once the novelty wore off.

Gaiden was well received in japan though, and to have a Japan exclusive game be remastered AND released worldwide, that wouldn't spike your attention?

The marketing for the game was terrible, and I have a suspicion the game didn't receive a tremendous amount of care or budget. Voice acting the entirety of the game probably sunk most of their budget.

Gaiden was well received back when the only other FE was FE1. Even the Japanese complained that FE15 was too faithful to FE2.

pastebin.com/ctjupY2G

>What would you want from it?

Procreation visualizations.