Why would anyone send children to fight wars?

why would anyone send children to fight wars?

Attached: 1522270880750.jpg (500x540, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/2ck0p0.jpg
files.catbox.moe/l2vg5f.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop spamming Fae threads you fucking autist.

my daughter deserves to be given attention

Spamming threads across the site just invokes ire towards her and yourself, maybe if you had half a functioning brain you'd have realized this already.

Attached: image.jpg (977x553, 168K)

I love Fae, she's cute. I think girl Manaketes should all be 3 times larger than people, so Fae can still be here cute self, but also 7ft tall, a perfect daughter-hugging height. :3

No one is sending Fae to fight. She wants to.

This. Thanks to that retarded autist shitskin now I hate Fuuka from Persona 3.

Ask Henry Darger

This. I fucking hate vermin threads cause they keep posting a new thread after one reach's bump limit. They need to move to /vg/.

Attached: 0b8.gif (320x287, 982K)

What even is vermin? Some not-pokemon rpg?

I have no fucking idea they just keep posting those shit threads even though the last one hasn't been archived

We've been sending children to fight wars for a millennia user

Attached: 1428102400715.jpg (780x818, 133K)

>Not hating her from day one

I dont know what it is now but a year or so ago it was just an mspaint thing where people made a monster, gave them stats, and a few abilities. It died for a while but came back, but people started taking it more seriously
Now it looks like there are evolutions and teams and I think someone made a simulator that lets them actually compete in a tournament
but yeah its not really Sup Forums anymore (It arguably wasnt in the first place) and should probably be moved to another board like /vg/

Anyone got some Fae oppai loli stuff?

>stop posting video games
hmmmm

Honestly yes, is not even Sup Forums at this point

But this isn't /vg/ where you spam shit daily. Maybe post different characters.

Because they can take the form of monsters and are easily influenced

Attached: brats.png (500x423, 140K)

unfortunately for you, you don't make the rules and there's no autistic shit anywhere on the site saying someone can't post a thread like this

Spamming?

you literally did not even know this character existed until you "rolled" a png of her in your garbage gachashit a year ago

I never said to stop posting videogames, user. Fae is cute and all, but she shouldn't be an excuse for low quality threads. Posting thinly veiled threads of her on other boards is also pretty fucking faggy, at least if OP is the same autist posting these threads elsewhere.

>he thinks spam is someone posting a thread he doesn't like

files.catbox.moe/2ck0p0.jpg
files.catbox.moe/l2vg5f.jpg

My man. A bit lewd, but that won't hurt my feelings.

No I don't dislike Fea or FE I've just seen these threads for the last 3 days being constantly posted so I would think that's spamming.

spam means commercial spambots/flooding threads non-stop, not making a thread when you didn't want there to be one.
Good job attempting to be a backseat moderator though, I'm sure the Sup Forums staff will hire you for that janitor position in no time!

I was gonna say 'deliver me from this evil' but then I noticed the inverted nips so it's all good.

Sorry I offended you user. I just see the same character being posted for every thread and think it's spam. I got banned for it once so it doesn't have to be commercial. I don't real care that it's up cause FEH always comes here when mods don't allow FEH threads.

Attached: tumblr_inline_ospv51gkCa1u4b3oq_250.png (247x248, 33K)

>spam means commercia
It's definitely not limited to it, at least judging by mod bans I've seen in the past.

Because the child is a fucking dragon

To use war as a bussines to stop war as a bussines

Attached: Steven_Armstrong.jpg (865x760, 48K)

I bet you also think anthros aren't allowed on Sup Forums

Attached: bd2cbff3eae26ab431dae4f3d558eee1.jpg (540x689, 33K)

based armstrong poster