Nice to see sjws have infected fighting games as well, with this influx of black/arab characters. For fuck sakes

youtube.com/watch?v=iZTqbfPqvM0

Nice to see sjws have infected fighting games as well, with this influx of black/arab characters. For fuck sakes.

Attached: king-of-fighters-XIV-01.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

She looks like Krizilid

I'm actually disgusted you would start a KoF thread with this shit.

Get the fuck out of here. You're the cancer of Sup Forums.

nice bait thread turbo-fag, but you can't stop my cock getting hard at the brown-skin/silver-hair combo

she looks amazing, fuck off with the shitty bait

Nice bait, but that design was made by a winner of contest held by SNK.

Najd looks cool and all but I just want Mary.

This. So much.

C'mon now, you know damn well that SNK doesn't care about that shit. The character looks fine, only problem is the cliche white hair which you don't see in gameplay anyway.

Is she from Nests?She got the look.

Whens Chizuru?

King of Fighters is a world tournament thing, right? Wouldn't it make sense for all the nationalities to be there?

Attached: take your time to think.gif (382x450, 745K)

Not yet.

Attached: 6299357268309261261.jpg (540x756, 105K)

>Not liking the delicious brown

Attached: image.jpg (333x416, 56K)

some people can't appreciate utter perfection.

Attached: Ajna-Indivisible19.png (720x1172, 151K)

Except nips do that because the contrast between choco skin and white hair looks great.

Why, because I'm sick of sjw shit in fighting games? Go take that saudi arabia shit elsewhere, it doesn't belong in this genre.

I don't want arabs and shit in my fighting games.

kof is popular is saudi arabia you stupid faggot and najd was made by a fan from there who won a contest

>a baby is born black from a black family

WOW WTF SJW REEEEEEEE

Attached: 72578a91.jpg (1280x1280, 180K)

>kof is popular is saudi arabia you stupid faggot

LOL yeah right, the game is full of uncovered women, they prolly have meltdowns anytime they see a female character used, especially Mai

>fucking whore, stone her to death

>Except nips do that because the contrast between choco skin and white hair looks great.

You must be a nicki minaj fan.

Attached: 75123a6499d7598320751d0421763681.jpg (640x622, 264K)

>the only way to remind people that KOF exists is with these kinds of threads

This timeline sucks.

Attached: leaked screenshot of blue mary in kof14.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Here's a (You), now go away.

Too bad this character was designed, and isn't a real life person now is it? They knew wtf they were doing, the original concept for the character is pale skinned too, so why is she black now? They have a fucking agenda.

Rishid
Master Raven
Shaheen

Now this bitch. Too much fucking arab and black shit in these fighters now. The fuck happened to the good old days when most characters were asian and white, and you'd get like one black dude and be happy? SJWs are ruining the genre now.

are the capcbros mad about something again

wow, at least you didn't threaten to lop my head off like the infidel I am, you;ve made progress achmed.

They do it to try and sell games in the middle east, not for """sjw""" good boy points.

it's a fighting game you faggot.

>implying arabs play these games
>implying they arent busy with killing infidels and stoning women to death

Yeah and? How does arab and black women fit in a fighting game?

every day there's like a single person trying a new fighting game bait thread. did fg's finally make it boys?

>every day there's like a single person trying a new fighting game bait thread. did fg's finally make it boys?

yeah, they've been infected by sjw shit just like the other genres, congrats

>sexy
>sjw
get out of here, dumbfuck

At least she isn't one of those MMMHMMM black afro females.

>implying sjws don't want to program you into finding black and arab women attractive

good goy, forget those pasty white women,, you want these brown women instead, so exotic durrrrrrrrrrr

That makes her worse actually and more insidious. You'll get indoctrinated and not even realize it. It starts with Najd, next thing you know, you're beating off to Nicki Minaj and buying a sub to King Magazine.

>mfw these black girl characters are a plot by japanese game devs to get guys into buying black men's magazines that the japanese bought stocks in

Attached: 72be03185634aa0981ca81.01282875-AR_1.35397_-512.jpg (512x693, 258K)

because fighting games usually represent people all over the world like SF

>first Tekken
>now KoF
Getting sick of this shit.

>Hair

Fucking haram

Attached: cf95a2a8f8d3e2c6bb00e8eac8bc8242.png (420x420, 354K)

There were no black women in sf2, or arabs, nice try though

when the hell will you faggots leave? i'm so sick of every thread bitching about the sjw boogeyman, you're literally no worse than them.

They;re gonna keep pushing this shit, I'm telling you now. Next major fighting game release, expect black and arab women and men galore.

>i'm so sick of every thread bitching about the sjw boogeyman

>sjws aren't real, b-b-boogeyman, you're just as bad

Nice try sjw.

that isn't the point. the context of these games allows the potential of having characters from various backgrounds. a black or arab should not be a suprise at all so you can't accuse them of pandering

play another fighting game you fucking moron

>me posting this and praising kof for it's gameplay and not it's waifus was just replied with "jump back over the border el paco"
truly the worst timeline

Attached: 2543.gif (220x162, 346K)

we've been getting middle eastern characters since like hakan from sfiv.

fighting games have always had multi-cultural casts though, fuck off you idiot.

Stop basing your entire world view through a political prism

This.

It IS pandering though, Harada asked saudi arabia to look over the design for Shaheen to make sure he "wasn't offensive", how is that not pandering? And they only make these characters for "representation", where were all these people back in the 90s and early 2000s bitching and demanding arab and black women? These characters all came out during an era full of sjw pandering.

Attached: 1488752113294.jpg (368x469, 56K)

Nah, I'm gonna play Tekken, and use a proper WHITE(Paul) character or ASIAN(Kazuya), and shit on you sjws with your fucking pandering ass shit characters like master raven and shaheen.

Its not that they are pushing it. really. Its because namco and other companies are aware now that ksa and other arab countiess is a place that they can earn profit in. arab subtitle and dub only starts with ps4, Even SE is intrested in some talants there
now how about you stop being an ass and let people have their fun? its a fighting game and you can ignore this character. I dont think anyone arounds actually still plays KoF.

Hakan was trash too, your point? These characters all fucking suck. Hakan looks gay as shit, Shaheen looks stupid as hell, Rishid looks flat out retarded, Master raven is fucking ugly, and this Nadj bitch is both ugly and a stupid ripoff of Krizalid with Zato 1 powers.

Go to bed Keith, don't you have a date with your sister tomorrow?

>its a fighting game and you can ignore this character.

good luck ignoring it when everyone starts spamming this shit character because "muh waifu, muh delicious brown"

but real arabs don't even look like this

we had these characters since the 90s too. did you forget balrog and rouge? harada asked out of respect too. no one is getting hurt from adding these characters especially since she's dlc in this case

how dare they find someone attractive that isn't pure and white!

Why do activists take fiction so seriously?
Maybe because of your complete refusal to actually do stuff in real life?
This is why, despite the world being crowded with nazis and commies, neither side will achieve anything, they are all too busy whining about shitty videogames and dumbass superhero movies.

>WHITE(Paul) character or ASIAN(Kazuya

there's no way people can enjoy playing both paul and kazuya, the iq difference is too great

because she's an arab black bitch

>did you forget balrog

Black men being in fighting games I don't have a problem with at all. They fit perfectly. Black women and arabs, no.

if i were you man i wouldnt worry about this kinda stuff

Fuck you she hot

This is the one that won the fan art contest right? In motion she kinda reminds me of Bayonetta.

Maybe if white people bought KoF you'd get white characters.

>implying you gave even the most remote fuck about KOF before this
>implying you will afterwards

Go jerk off to nicki minaj videos you fucking degenerate

Asians were our last bastion aaginst this shit, it's over. Whites would just add more of this shit, and characters drinking soy milk for intros.

Bro she's hot as shit. Nothing sjw about that.

That explains it I guess. You go where the money is.

>hot as shit
>literally Krizalid with tits

Congrats on coming out of the closet.

She looks cool.

what the problem with black women and arabs in a fighting game

>Asians were our last bastion aaginst this shit, it's over.
Asians like brown anime girls.

Brown isn't black though, its' asian. These characters are supposed to be black/arab, which ruins it.

But they look anime.

It's all fiction and as long as they don't look like those atrocious tumblr blobs and do more than just talk about how oppressed real life people are, I'm fine.

>you're literally no worse than them
Yeah he sure is denying their existence huh?

wait, why the fuck is this black woman speaking japanese, wtf? master raven spoke english which made sense, this doesn't

Brown has always been black/arab, you are just deluding yourself to some revisionist past.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Asians dosn't give a fuck about SJW, they obviously want the IBO audience.

Attached: orga_itsuka_12291.jpg (546x546, 41K)

We've done it, the SJW meme is so strong that a world fighting tournament having people from all over the world is now considered SJW.

Oddly enough you haven't complained about characters like Elena who came from Africa

>Play another fighting game
>Nah, I'm gonna play Tekken

What did he mean by this?

>implying user has even played enough fighting games to know that most of them always had black people and were wold fighting style tournaments.

It's impossible to talk about literally anything here without

-Sup Forums shit
-everything is a meme shit

Attached: memememe.png (997x775, 66K)

Looks pretty good with an interesting moveset. That's all there is.

Because that's all there is to talk about now.

OP is just baiting or a retard. Either way, I doubt he's even played one SNK game.

He did specify so he has a OS to allow him to be a shit sipper.

*Street Fighter 2

Im not letting sjws ruin Tekken for me. Im gonna shit all over these sjw designs with WHITE characters like Paul and Steve.

...are you not old enough to have played SF2? fighting games casts have always been filled with people from a fuck ton of different cultures
Indian Russian Brazilian so on and so forth
please go back to pol as you clearly don't know shit about fighting games

Attached: 1462079083408.jpg (800x618, 81K)

>KOF XIV still getting updates
woah

>attractive black/brown character
>Doesn't have black/brown facial features

Every. Single. Time.

Gotta keep those pesos coming in

what is brown facial features?

>needing to baitpost to get discussion for your dead game

Attached: 1448693423252.jpg (394x383, 23K)

big wide flat noses, yellow sclera of the eyes, fat greasy lips

Nigger nose and nigger lips and a long as fuck unsolved ape skull

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-233107~01.jpg (928x710, 114K)