Why does the fighting community have more niggers?

why does the fighting community have more niggers?

Attached: s10-0882e31e5f10a89d0fb61c4fa9d827c7.jpg (1600x900, 365K)

i mean black ppl

>be a poor black kid
>get cheap fighting games
>infinite replay value, local multiplayer to play with siblings, friends, etc
>grow up and that interest sticks around with online and locals getting popular

it makes sense

fighting games are considered to be the hardest genre, so niggers are the real gamers?

Because it was a quarter instead of the 200 dollars needed to get a console.

They are real not the real. Why does everything have to be so racist with you faggots?

>hardest genre
Who the fuck told you that? It's not hard, it's just autistic.

Because they love physical violence

Blacks are naturally gifted at combat arts. I think it's an evolutionary intellectual trait that was originally meant for survival.

they are like bullet chess, limited time, much knowledge about mechanics etc.

it's in their blood

Attached: AHX.webm (480x467, 1.54M)

I don't know how people can look at these apes and actually think they're human. Ever since I was a child I knew niggers weren't like anyone else.

That's exactly what I said, you need to be autistic to memorize all that shit

Thats called instincts.

context?

>hurr look at these cherry picked videos of people being awful

>its hard so you must be autistic to like it
Fucking euro trash.

bully, no context

That dude looks more hispanic to me.

>be predisposed to violence
>fighting games only obout fighting
Can you see a connection genius?

Because white people have a higher iq so they cant figure out basic combos and neutral.

You are at the site with bottom barrel of society. You are bound to trip over a racist or two.

How is that shit hard? A fucking 2 year old can play a fighting game, just because there are hundreds of retarded button combinations doesn't mean that the game is hard, that's like saying that Pokemon games are hard because you haven't autistically learned to speedrun through them.

>it's another people only like something because of their race episode
You know white people love fighting games as well right?

yeah, so try match with some pro i doubt u even won a single match unlike in fps games

it's funny because despite the sheer number of niggers playing these games forever, barely any of them manage to be good, it's all asians at the top (take it from someone that plays fighters)

Marvel doesn't count because the japanese consider it a joke and the game has absolutely no footsies, it's all about braindead setups. You can tell watching niggers play fighters too that they always rely on gimmicks and try to scum you out with oki and setups, their footsies and spacing are almost always complete shit.

Even the rare niggers that are good, like speedkicks and lostsoul, use gimmicky as fuck characters like elphelt and hwoarang.

The fact you feel the need to label people who play them as autists proves youre too retarded to figure them out. Congrats, youre dumber than a two year old.

>haha piano playing is just autistic key pressing
>drawings so easy its just muscle memory
You cumskins have the funniest mental gymnastics, holy shit.

there are a lot of black people in Atlanta that play that game

Where did the niggers are good at fighters meme come from? The only thing they win is marvel vs capcom and the only people that play that kusoge are blacks.

Look at any 'good' nigger play fighting games and they ALWAYS do the same setups over and over, the same oki shit. They pick the characters with braindead normals and setups almost always. They don't understand footsies.

But asians and white people literally do the same thing.

white people don't play fighting games
blacks play them casually and asians win the tourneys
no room for whitey in the FGC

Pretty sure asians are the best overall

>mfw I just memorize key sequences, timing, and velocity
>people think I actually play the piano when I just know a few songs by heart
It's true. Learning individual piano songs is nothing but muscle memory. Sight-reading is the TRUE skill. Only real pros can play a song they've never heard before with no practice.

Attached: 10643505.jpg (600x400, 48K)

I know you're baiting but to think there might be some retards who think like this is quite scary.

FGC's are ran by blacks and asians, it's the one bastion where whites are the minority.

Because rts' are korean soap operas

>you get easily banned for stupid shit like bullying Nintendo fags
>but its okay to start a thread with racism

Attached: BF4FF0A0-50AC-46A5-A7F2-68A87118BA48.png (645x729, 90K)

Scrub, I think you mean SonicFox, O.AfroCole, O.Ryan Hart, Lil Majin.
I can already tell you're an animefag because you have a tone of superiority while being ignorant as fuck.
This isnt 2005 anymore though, black percentages in the FGC are dwindling day by day. There are far more whites now and Asians have always been a huge percentage even in America. Despite being the minority in the FGC there are still very strong black players and SF is arguably the strongest American player.
Marvel also has a large presence in Japan competitively. There have been 150+ man tournaments for Umvc3 in Japan, far larger than BB, KOF, or Persona tournaments have ever been. Japs came more for Marvel than they ever came for Blaz or GG because they respected the competition.

You can defintely say western GG is a joke and the scene being mostly about SEA and white guys slurping up to Japs. Your best player and the only player Japs respect or even talk about is Lost Soul, a black man. Imagine if LS had actual competition that wasn't occupied with circlejerking on discord and being little shits on every facet of social media? Fuck before LS the best ArcSys player was LordKnight another black guy in one of the yellowest scenes in the genre.

Attached: SnarlingAccurateKittiwakemobile.jpg (640x360, 16K)

it's not like there's crime statistics to back it up or anything