Can we please shut down the notion that this is fine because "Kirby is supposed to be easy"?

Can we please shut down the notion that this is fine because "Kirby is supposed to be easy"?

Attached: kirby-star-allies-nintendo-twitter.jpg (1600x914, 311K)

This is fine, because kirby is supposed to be easy.

This is fine, because kirby is supposed to be easy.

Because kirby is supposed to be easy, this is fine.

This is kirby, because easy is supposed to be fine.

this is fun, because it doesn't fucking matter if it's easy

But the game isn't that easy. If you stop being a little bitch and delete the helpers immediately after solving puzzles, the game's difficulty is perfectly acceptable. Plus, in Guest Star mode, pretty much all puzzles are optional or removed, so you can play through it 90% by yourself. This puts it at a similar level of difficulty as the older games. Can't fix the ez mode friend transformations though.

Attached: 34344567.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Due to Kirby being supposed to be easy, the notion that this is fine is valid.

Easy does not mean a game that is so unengaging you're autopiloting the whole thing. It can be a piss easy game, but have really creative gimmicks and level design - for example Epic Yarn or even 3D World.
This is like the New Super Mario of Kirby games.

Due to the lack of any difficulty present in the aforementioned video game, the court notions the following sentence:
1. The current state is acceptable to all involved parties
2. The defendant shall be released from thread no. 411320536

idk man i had fun
did first playthrough with my gf, kinda wanna do a second playthrough with my mom or sister in the future because they love kirby and this game will be easy enough for them

Sakurai addressed it, when he directed Adventure and Super Star. They're still easy, but well-balanced, meaty, and challenging enough to engage me from its pure gameplay alone. I don't think the modern director would listen to game design criticism and come up with revolutionary ideas for the series, I hear his greatest concern is making games efficiently and trying to milk the fanbase with millions of references to the better era of Kirby.

Attached: iwata draws kirby.png (579x379, 236K)

>enemies are slow and barely do anything, level design is wide and open
>gives me the solution to each "puzzle" right when it appears, don't even need to go out of my way to try and earn the collectables
Even if you delete your helpers whenever you don't need them, it's still to easy even by Kirby's standards. It only starts to approach acceptable levels of challenge near the very end of the game, and it doesn't last long.

OP is a borb, opinion disregarded.

Kirby is fine, because easy is supposed to be this.

It's FUN

Attached: 1521831932696.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

you have 10 seconds to name a kirby game that's hard.

Kirby's Dream Land 2 with all the Rainbow Drops and secret boss.

>t. Would whine if you had to backtrack for puzzle solutions

Kirby games are designed to be a beginner's platform. Completion may put the screws to the player, they should always be approachable to the children.

>play Nintenbro games
>surprised that they're easy
bing bing whoopdy-doo

There's easy and there's the-game-fucking-plays-itself

any kirby game that has a true arena

I'm not a retard so no I've never whined about a level requiring you to replay it if you missed something.

>t. doesn't play Nintendo games

I havent played it, but you seem to be implying that it is bad because it is to easy. Kirby is notorious for its low difficulty, so its probably just okay.

Star Allies on Soul Melter Difficulty in Ultimate Choice Solo
I don't think the True Arena in Robobot is as hard as others say it is but I still can't beat this for god knows why, it's fucking brutal.

Just use arrow and hide behind a bush.

This is fine, because Nintendo made it.

I'm referring to Star Allies true arena, not robobot's.

Kirby's Epic Yarn.

then stop letting-the-game-fucking-play-itself
it's your choice fucktard

Please post some poppy bros for me bros, I've always loved the little faggot but i don't have a switch.

KIRBY'S COURSE MOTHERFUCKER