DBFZ Thread

Hey everyone, look what I did!
youtu.be/_m23YxqU25c
youtu.be/z-PzKeI0OXg

Also share your combos and discuss them

Attached: 1522252608681m.jpg (1024x635, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-aJ-bFSVUss
youtube.com/watch?v=okU9gOPpKt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why'd they let the Dramatic Finish be a reversal where Bardock turns it around and defeats Frieza instead of letting it be a finisher for Frieza? Why aren't the villains allowed to have Dramatic Finishes?

hi ryan
posting your real life name on Sup Forums probably isn't a good idea

If you track me down we can play dbfz together!

Freeza still has his normal finisher where he kills Bardock. But yeah, it felt really fan servicey to have Bardock kill Freeza in a dramatic finisher. I guess he's just too popular to not have one. Too badly Broly didn't get one.

Based

This I was quite surprised to hear a DLC character not getting his own dramatic finisher.

Why do non whites like fighting games so much?

Attached: A759164A-C461-464A-9778-1B081BD6E3B2.jpg (828x836, 139K)

>implying anyone actually cares enough

wowee his names ryan

What does Sup Forums think of Broly?

don't you get it idiot? now that i know his name is ryan i can send pizzas to his house

Those combos are pretty standard. Sorry, but almost every character can do jumping H into VEGETA ASSIST or special move, vanish. Keep it up, though.

soyboy power fantasy, gets super strong when chadku strolls by, but loses anyway because a soyboy can't even dream about winning

I hope when base vegeta comes out they do the ginyu frog finish

Broly Counters? I am at a loss.

INB4 Git Gud.

youtube.com/watch?v=-aJ-bFSVUss
Best theme in the game. I wish his voice acting was more animalistic

Attached: 1510541075683.png (1732x1208, 2.99M)

I'm white and I enjoy fighting games a lot. What's your non-existent point?

Attached: 1518053286057.jpg (600x450, 29K)

>have my team set to Yamcha/SS Goku/Bardock
>tfw finally figured out how to jump cancel and extend air combos

I'm still getting my shit kicked in, but I'm learning at least.

I have the same team just in a different order

youtube.com/watch?v=okU9gOPpKt8
what the fuck are you talking about?

Broly doesn't really have an iconic enough scene to where he does anything and decimates an opponent on the level of a Dramatic Finisher. I guess he could maybe gotten a reversal like Bardock.

Hopefully Final Cooler at least gets this.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1164x619, 31K)

Why do nonwhites enjoy breathing? They do it so it must be for some special reason.

Misspelling Piccolo like that makes me hope the maker intended it to be read Pi-coy-o.

Just having a dramatic finish where he tanks through gokus punch and launches him into space with an energy blast would've been good enough for me. If they wanted to be more complex they could've had one where he overpowers the family kamehameha.

>What does Sup Forums think of Broly?

BROLY-SAN
BROLY-SANBROLY-SAN
BROLY-SAN
BROLY-SAN
BROLY-SAN

> Final Cooler

It's going to ve Meta Cooler. Stop beinf retarded Sup Forums. How many times do I have to tell you?

I'm below average, and I just picked up an arcade stick to try out. I'm really liking it, but I'm still having a bit of trouble in certain areas, and it resulted in me getting bodied a lot tonight.

Sometimes it's tough to find the resolve to keep going and get better, but we can't give up, user. We're getting better every time, even if it doesn't seem like it. right? ;__;

Attached: 1521949809052m.jpg (1024x577, 56K)

>Broly doesn't really have an iconic enough scene to where he does anything and decimates an opponent on the level of a Dramatic Finisher.
I think this one would be pretty good.

Attached: NznsfHR.gif (350x197, 3.67M)

His abbreviation code is CLF, which is Cooler Final in Xenoverse files, Fusions, etc.

lol

Just fought someone who literally just pressed 5H to armor through my pressure. I knew he was going to be for braindead idiots. How can he not?

Agreed, Broly making Goku's face ahegao and shatter is quite iconic. I don't think any opponent has done the same to him.

Attached: DXk_vtIVQAArBv_-orig.jpg (800x645, 124K)

Ugh why is Goku Black so cool yet so fantastic. I can't help but like him, especially in the manga when he loses his posture whenever he's losing. It doesn't help that the Future Trunks Arc was really awesome, despite that lame ending.

Broly IS a braindead idiot.

>loses his posture
Do you mean composure?

how was the ending lame?

the whole arc happened due to Zamasu taking a shit on Trunks for not being able to handle things on his own, and Trunks finally getting it in against someone Goku couldn't even beat. Trunks HAS to be the Goku of his timeline; there's nobody left. No Dragonballs, no senzu, just some good ol fashioned sword to the gut.

Yes, sorry. Haven't been using English for a while so I'm rusty.

That was awesome. I'm talking about his malice seeding everywhere with infinite Zamasu and having to call Zeno in to erase everything. Trunks saves his people and timeline, but all that work is for naught - poof, erased. Should have just ended with Zamasu dying.

>it's another "vegeta extension" combo

Attached: isleep.jpg (600x537, 37K)

>Zamasu dying
> immortal being
> dying

You stupid fucking retard. Dumb imbecile. Jesus Christ you're a MORON. look op immortal in a dictionairy. I hate fuckers l Iike you.

>all that fuse for a 30% damage
Nha

>tfw love Black but I can't put him on my team

I hate how this game turn out, it feels like I can't play my team to the fullest without Vegeta.

Attached: 1514761181884.png (845x479, 506K)

With the unstable fusion of half of him being immortal and half of it mortal, it could make sense for him to actually die. Easily could have written it off instead of making his spirit unleash into the atmosphere.

"Oh wow Goku, looks like when you merge a mortal body with an immortal, you lose your immortality when you've been split."

But noooo, you gotta be a full cunt about it. Fuck off.

They're probably gonna nerf Vegeta's assist soon because of all the people saying how he's necessary in every team. I also see them nerfing Cell and Gohan.

I wonder what dlc character is going to have the new cancerous assist.
>17 with barrier traps
>cooler with novas
>vegito with 5 finger beam spam
>zamasu hole punching

Right now as it is I think brolys assist is actually really fucking good

I am a cunt about it because you are dumb. Immortality means immortality. Now shut the fuck up. Don't talk to me again.

Are you always this edgy? Can't write out immortality with fusion, can you?