So when are we getting a new Sony handheld, the switch is shit and I am not buying nu-nintendo shit since the wii

So when are we getting a new Sony handheld, the switch is shit and I am not buying nu-nintendo shit since the wii
The vita is old shit

Attached: 1457503357254.jpg (640x480, 38K)

This thread will devolve in exactly 7 posts.

>sony handhelds

Attached: 1511779246410.png (493x697, 445K)

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (800x906, 124K)

I am not buying microshit either, so that leaves Sony, wish SEGA was still alive but we are not in that timeline

Never

>nu

Attached: stopped_reading.png (250x272, 78K)

>expecting Sony to ever touch the handheld market again after the Vita
Son what the fuck are you doing

These are the games I'm focusing on

Attached: 2018-03-28-193509.jpg (960x544, 150K)

someone just needs to make a tablet/3rd party handheld that can emulat ps2 perfectly, so i can play all my ps1/2 jrpgs wherever im at, and i will be good. video games after ps2 have all been shit. voice acting and 10 minute long cut scenes have ruined video games. its a game, not a fucking wanna be movie

Tearaway is probably one of the worst video games I've ever played in my life. I just can't believe how boring and uninteresting it all was. I got the game for like 7 bucks and I'm still mad I wasted my time on it.

You would have hated the Sega CD kid

didnt everybody hate sega cd?

The closest available right now is the GDP WIN 2 but then you have to use epsx2 or whatever its called

>buying nu-sony shit after the ps3

Attached: d5.jpg (1920x1078, 141K)

The boy is implying that movies started after the PS2 which is false

Handhelds are basically over. Once the 3ds is kill there won't be any more dedicated vidya handhelds. It's all about the mobile phone market now.

how long has the vita been dead for?
atleast like a good 5 years right?
if there haven't been any solid rumors or indication that they're releasing a new handheld then its safe to assume they wont be releasing one any time soon
they might try after 3-4 years but other than that i think they're more focused on their home console line and how they have barely any good exclusives

Sweetie the switch is doing good

The switch isn't a dedicated handheld.
It's a weird hybrid thing that you can take on the go if you're willing to half the framerate of games.

>buying sony shit after the ps2

Other then being underpowered the ps2 wasn't bad

>Brand loyalty
lmao

>Buying Nintendo kids games after the age of 12

Who has brand loyalty?

>playing video games after the age of 12

How is it brand loyalty when the Switch has nothing but Wii U ports

If I had brand loyalty I would still be buying nintendo shit since they announced the wii

Clearly (you) my iliterate user
Dont forget to preorder those sweet sonymiibos though :^)

>sonyroaches living in your head rent free