Is he the worst protagonist in all of gaming Sup Forums?

Is he the worst protagonist in all of gaming Sup Forums?

Attached: 4-q55vFU_400x400.png (400x400, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v5NU1DREpEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't know who that is but I'm confident pic related is at least a contender for the title.

Attached: Corrin.png (300x377, 171K)

better than anything outside of the sh franchise

"I'll reward you with a special favour" *playfully winks

> Stares silently into the distance with a blank, empty expression without reacting or responding in any humane way or even making eye contact

He was definitely autistic . Who knows how he even got an apartment

I'd be speechless too if that's what I saw in a mindfucked-subway at the end of a hole after ghosts locked me into my apartment for a week.

no, he's just bad.

No he is not, you fucking debile.

What...................... the.. hell?

Attached: HenryTownshend.jpg (230x230, 9K)

nah, he was just a shutin, during the events of the game and in general

meanwhile let me show you a real shit protagonist

Attached: Grabox.jpg (256x326, 20K)

youtu.be/v5NU1DREpEw

SH4 was my second favorite SH, but god damn is Henry a fucking sperg

Literally me.

>intense ass sad music plays when she gets Walter'd
As much as I love Room of Angel that was kind of hilarious.

>Are you okay?

>doomed humanity trying to save his daughter who died anyway because of what he had to do to "save" her while ignoring everyone telling him he was retarded

Attached: NierGestalt.png (1049x1529, 1.01M)

I don't know why I'm even commenting. He was the receiver of wisdom, and his role was to take all of it in before being the final victim. He was under the influence of the god just like everyone in that game. He was emotiveless and unresponsive on purpose.

>mom said it's MY turn to play!

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 729K)

idk I like him he seems to handle his situation as normal as you can considering.

no

That's not the Shadowlord.

Papa was on the right, the greater good won't cook a terrible tasting meal for him.

Not even close.

be wary of promiscuous ladies

He's the true chad in the sh series

>Being this delusional

Hey, user, are you alright? You seems to make some silly excuses for lazy devs to make shitty character, what if you're under influence of some ritual and will be killed soon? Be careful!

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Nah, he's a peeping tom loser.

James is the true chad. His wife was giving him shit and no puss so he snuffed her with a pillow.

Harry Manlet raises another man's girl so he's not as alpha as James the toth slayer.

>Yonah's gestalt was relapsing
>Kill the only thing capable of keeping gestalts (and by extension replicants) alive and sane
>Replicant Yonah dies from the black scrawl and Replicant Nier kills himself to save Kaine
Nobody's going to be eating a terrible tasting meal after what he did

Who?

She died? I didn't read the Kaine novel where Nier comes back as a little boy.

Henry's a pretty standard protagonist, man.

I mean, it's a horror game. You know exactly what you're getting into, so having the main character not react too surprised to all the crazy shit is kind of welcoming.

This is the 4th silent hill game, and there were a shit ton of other survival horror games before that. Did you really want to see another main character going "WOAH! MONSTERS I WASN'T EXPECTING THIS!"

No, i want to him to have some character and be relevant to the story.

Was he autistic?

I like how he wasn't relevant. He was unique as an outsider that wasn't being punished or tested by the town. He was just an innocent guy that was there.

yeah, he was just boring.

What's so bad about him?

Nah, he's just a really awkward guy. I like it.