Stop killing games

Stop killing games.

Attached: 0pcjzu6x39az.png (1047x953, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/369300/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop paying for video games

Attached: 1513151390691.gif (420x360, 1.67M)

what is the movie even about

What's the movie about?

spiderbot

I'm hot-gluing Varg's pic right now

Some games deserve to die

Attached: 1415486577029.jpg (640x480, 107K)

does he still think 9/11 was an inside job?

Even if it's for purely archival reasons, no games should die or be lost in history.

I want to marry Ross!

do you honestly still think it's not?

I

Post games you want Ross to cover in Game Dungeon and why:

>Ghost Recon 1 because it predicted the Georgian War of 2008 and he could probably say a ton of interesting stuff about it

Stop spamming youtube faggots, people come here to discuss games not youtube shit. Fuck you.

MODE because there's a lot to talk about

your least favorite game and how amazing it is because i'm spiteful

Can you please spoiler this image in future so I don't have to look at his ugly face? Thank you.

>make a lets play where you intentionally skip all the interesting weapons and set pieces

But hey at least he didn't forget more blathering about nothing while walking slowly down hallways

Attached: 1476847389914.jpg (281x281, 13K)

calling him a youtuber implies he still makes videos

Ross is from before your time

Where's the new game dungeon, Ross?
Post it or I'll say I don't like Wallace & Gromit and then bash a server hosting a dead mmo.

Attached: 1458113372062.png (308x285, 57K)

He's not wrong though.

Harvester
it seems almost right up his alley

It is pretty bizarre that you can buy a game and several years late be unable to play it because they shut down everything to force you to play the next iteration, and make it illegal to run reverse engineered community servers that do it for free.

The Sims 4

Star Control
It's topical what with a prequel and a sequel coming up sometime soon

E.Y.E.
Obvious choice but I'd be curious to see his thought process throughout.

Stop spamming youtube faggots, people come here to discuss games not youtube shit. Fuck you.

If I know what it is, it probably shouldn't be on there.

He is aware of it.
It was one of the games that popped up when he was talking about weird games in the Armed & Delirious episode.

>waah stop doing thing
>doesn't sage
Quality

I noticed but I'm kinda sad that it might mean he doesn't feel the need to make a video on it.

I like that ross covers games I've never heard of

make me

Attached: a bond villian ea.png (440x393, 144K)

You realize that it isn't a 'let's play' right? Maybe you should watch PewDiePie or something else made specifically for people of your age.

>he never starts shitflinging in a thread he likes so as to ensure it gets bumped as people argue

Stop buying bad games.

Attached: 063235.jpg (576x560, 106K)

>ignoring the point to bitch about my choice of phrasing

If the appeal is seeing freeman's reaction to something, wouldn't adding the tau cannon for example to his arsenal create room for a hell of a lot more reactions than more SMG fanning?

>Sir, you need to pick out your outift for the E3 presentation
>Choose whatever looks evil as hell
Wilson probably gets a kick out of it. They call EA evil, fucking own it.

Finish your fucking movie Ross before you become some kind of tinfoil hippy-looking homeless person roaming the streets of Poland mumbling and yelling about how video game companies are the ruining mankind

Maybe it wouldn't be a bad end for him

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 108K)

Crazy Ross is best Ross. Like the cult episode where he seemed weirdly knowledgeable on cults and where to find the best one for you.

Everyone else buys them.
Telling them to stop woud get you labeled as some sort of lunatic for caring about videogames that much.

9/11 was a ritual orchestrated by the shadow government to harvest the orgone energy of thousands of innocents and create the opportunity to put the us in a forever war

LOOK AT THE SYMBOLOGY

IT WASN'T ABOUT THE TOWERS IT WAS ABOUT WHAT WAS BETWEEN THEM

THE PET GOAT IS ABOUT A LITTLE GIRL AND HER FATHER ACCEPTING SATAN INTO THEIR LIVES

see there's lots of legitimate evidence to support the claims that there's something really fishy going on with 9/11 but then weirdos like you come along and make everyone who takes that evidence seriously look bad.

It was the war profiteers and Majestic 12

I read that in Ross voice in my head.

It's the man covered in shit routine. You give out your opinion, you're willing to defend it than a man covered in shit approaches and says "I AGREE". Just by association you end up having your opinion diminished because no one wants to agree with a man covered in shit.

STOP MAKING MOVIES
I wanna see the new game dungeon.

I hope it's obvious I'm fucking around. Anyone who legitimately believes that kind of shit is retarded.

Imo there were warning signs and reports that were ignored and it could have been prevented. The powers that be didn't MAKE it happen, but weren't upset that it did and took advantage of it.

The 9/11 conspiracy theory industry exists for one reason: to deflect blame from the actual conspiracy (that Bush allowed the attacks to happen to launch the neocon security state project). Garden variety globalist op.

I agree. It's not about CONSPIRACY THEY FABRICATED IT OSAMA AND BUSH ARE LOVERS, more of a they knew it was bound/going to happen and decided to not do anything. When they saw the consequences, might as well make a profit.

Exactly. I'd even go as far as to say they knew details and had full ability to put a stop to it but decided not to, as you've said.

Almost feel bad for Bush because I believe he wasn't in any control of the situation. He certainly wasn't president on the day of.

Next Ross when?

tomorrow guys

Legacy of Kain series

Attached: doubt.png (299x288, 97K)

Just about anything at this point. The last Game Dungeon was three months ago.

I really fucking want him to play one of Dan Remar's games, like Iji or Hero Core. They seem 100% up his alley.

It's bullshit, but I believe it.

It's amazing how well it works out.

>that civil protection reference

Attached: 1503743197388.jpg (398x414, 32K)

The Deus Ex phone game so he can witness everything that dragged down IW exaggerated to the point of absurdity.

Also Mankind Divided since it has much better writing than HR.

The best RPG ever made, Gothic.

Post mortem, it's a part of still life "trilogy" with very ambiguous plot.

My nigga.

spellforce

how about you stop bieng a genetic disorder

You've played it too? Did you understand anything?
Game feels really surreal, if any game can be called "kafka-esque", it would be this one.

Licensed games are on fucking life support from day one.

Witness one more digital only title to go away from all the stores that no one will be able to buy a copy of on secondary market (count out limited stock of shady keys on G2A) store.steampowered.com/app/369300/

Murder mystery comedy(?) in a medieval setting.

This is the "Freeman's Mind" take.

His take on how Gordon Freeman would act is all wrong, by the way, Freeman would be a Michael Douglas in Falling Down style libertarian defence contractor who spergs out about his second amendment right to self-defense in Half Life 1 and continues sperging out about the tyrannical alien government in Half Life 2.

Freeman isn't a defense contractor, though, at least not in the practical sense (Black Mesa obviously being in the pocket of the DoD). He's not even a real physicist.

These. I want to discover new stuff when I watch, though it's cool when he reviews things like Deus Ex.

Attached: You Can't Get Robbed By Blue Aliens If You Don't See Them.png (1728x1080, 152K)

lol why's he look like the main character's pal in office space. the guy who voiced the zeta robot in the zeta project

His work is defense adjacent and he took the obviously thin-cover DoD job out of a disregard for ethics and libertarian mindset of doing whatever it takes to get paid.

He gets driven to the brink by his stressful job, asshole coworkers and hostility towards how security protocol interferes with his civil liberties and then fucking snaps when illegal (space) aliens and big government all turn on him at once, confirming all his fears.

Make a new game dungeon you fucking faggot

can i get the picture of ross preparing to stab the his camera?

i emailed him and he said it probably wouldn't happen since he didn't have too many connections with them, but i wouldn't mind another arcade game like carnevil, since it's probably one of my favorite game dungeons.
i'm not sure what i'd want him to cover though. maybe too human since he'd have shit to talk about.

Thanks for the bump, mongrel.

>no game dungeon since LAST YEAR
thats it Im preordering EA's next game

Attached: 1405540304037.gif (245x165, 1.17M)

Nah. The Bush administration just let it happen. It was worth it (in their eyes) if alone for the fact that they could establish the Patriot Act.