How long is Persona 5?

Playing on easy.. Is it actually 100 hours? I tend to rush thru games.. how long is it for real

Attached: a15f0f6c31d09b9c5ee48e7d7e8f0934ee5e01927d4af9f53ee5c5d4fb129011.png (187x155, 55K)

Please promptly kill yourself as soon as possible.

Why

fpbp

go pick up something else then
judging from that assblasted reply by that Persoylet

>playing on easy the easiest game on the series

that's sweet namby pamby willy nilly bunny foo-foo sissy pants

Playing on easy, I doubt you'll get farther than 40 hours.

yes,its actually +100 hours. do not rush it.

It's going to be 100 hours if you play on easy or normal

90-120 hours usually. Playing on easy won't really make it shorter, majority of the game is talking to people and shit outside of dungeons.

This

Was 120 hours for me.
The ending drags on for a while, especially after so long. I honestly dont think I would ever replay it as Im completely burnt out from the experience.

Attached: 1506602444660.jpg (709x1000, 477K)

Just finished at 110 hours and that was going through the game pretty fast, you can easily take twice as long.

Long it's full of padding and filler.

>not playing on the hardest difficulty
I swear you pussy ass bitches need to be wiped off the face of the earth

Attached: FBC0CB56-429A-4597-B08E-01B3FD5CEF56.png (487x410, 165K)

It's way too long. You spend so many weeks just sitting through tutorials about shit you already know and wasting entire days to have conversations that could have been concluded in 10 text messages. I can't stand to play more than a week or two at a time because it's such a slog.

The game is loooooooooong as fuck. Hence why I didn't get it when my friends told me to.

Most JRPGs are like this which is why those who play these games get really invested in the story and characters

don't listen to them OP and yep it is long. I played on easy and clocked in at around 113. If you rush you'll probably get around 90 at the least

North of 90, most finish at about 100-110.

Warning: The game has every form of padding imaginable.

Doing some, but not all, of the extra content, it took me 120 hours. If you're some sort of turbosperg who's attention can't hold that long, drop it.

Nobody cares about what you think, or should care.
Let people enjoy the difficulty they enjoy.

I finished it in 180 hour or so because I fused a lot, mostly, I think

I think they padded this game out too much in terms of length generally and dungeons length. I think if they had shortened the game by 20 hours or so and added a few more minigames in like batting, such as things like bowling and some arcade games that you could actually play kind of like in Yakuza as some distractions that you could do it would have been much better. They tried to pad it out way to much and I think a ton of people will agree with me the game was too long for it's own good that it just becomes a slog you want to finish by the end of the game.

Attached: AllySheedy.jpg (1600x900, 253K)

>tfw i've spent more time socializing with characters in Persona then I have in real life since I bought the game

based poster

Attached: 1488194800148.jpg (545x576, 50K)

Probably for playing on easy. I spent 90 hours on my first playthrough on hard doing basically everything I could. You shouldn't rush through it but you could probably do it in like 60

Who plays Persona for the gameplay that is actually affected by what difficulty you're playing on?

Understandable, socializing with video game characters is easier than in real life.

>playing a turn based jrpg on any difficulty above normal
i bet you tryhards google the enemy's weakness every fight too huh

>being an eslfag

It's not that hard when you have played all persona games and knows every weak/strong combination.

Attached: bad cooking flashbacks.jpg (363x359, 60K)

IIRC I finished it at around 80-90 hours.

Took me 89 on normal. I tried to do as much as possible though. Maxed all but a few confidants.

Refrain from playing this game if you're such kind of a faggot, OP.

Just play modern AAA games if you want to going through game half heartly.

Honestly I love how games these days you can change the difficulty anytime during the game. I always start out normal but tend to over-level in RPG's a lot which make things way too easy toward the end of the game so bump my game up to hard. And if you get stuck at a certain part just lower the difficulty to get past that part and change it back afterword.

I played on safe and it took 90 hours for me.

Anyone else feel p5 was easier than usual? Last persona i touched was p3p and p3p on normal felt harder than p5 on normal, had to bump it to hard in the museum cuz it felt effortless

>tfw i dropped the game on the final palace when i realized i was apparently a huge moron and i only manage to max 1/3 of the confidants

Attached: 1521588229342.png (398x309, 122K)

A third on first playthrough isn't that bad. I don't think it's possible to do much more unless you look up what to say to them during social links or are a minmax autist.

I do, on easy. Almost dropped to story mode because it's so hard in PErsona 5.

It took me about 90 hours on normal. The second playthrough was about 60 hours
Loved every second of it.

I'm 101 hours in on Normal, currently at what seems to be the final dungeon.
I don't think I padded my gametime by any measurable amount, just fought every enemy I saw and didn't leave any dungeon before using up all SP even if I was done.
You shouldn't play it on Easy user, it's seriously the easiest Persona game yet. Even p4G was harder and that game was hillariously easy to break.

I kinda agree.
I pulled all-nighters for the first 80ish hours but then it just felt a drag, I was getting burnt out.
I finished every other Palace in 1 sitting but took me 3 sittings to slog through nip Erdogan's Palace.
That Palace having the worst gimmikc didn't help either, it really felt like they were running out of ideas as well.

I just barely maxed all of them on my first mostly-blind playthrough but I'm a minmax autist who was told to rank up the fortune teller early for faster links.