This game is genuinely fun

This game is genuinely fun.

Attached: 1505992540081.png (2563x1450, 3.11M)

Yeah, Tokyo Xanadu is good shit too if you like Trails

>Tokyo Xanadu

Oh that looks neat too. Thanks for the recommend, friendo. The two-person combat looks a little duller than 4 people of Trails though, but it IS action-based so maybe that makes up for it?

Yeah, if you've played Y's the combat in Tokyo is kind of like that. Everything else is exactly like trails though.

Sold! I'll put it in my cart and let it stew a few days until my pay comes in at the end of the month. Thanks man.

>anything
>fun

Don't mind me, just posting best Cold Steel

Attached: C_ZIdK-WAAACw5S.jpg orig.jpg (790x646, 79K)

I really like her. She is a bit OP though.

Attached: 17d4a22f5869b504654d0efa37d81a75.jpg (564x805, 50K)

Don't be such a nigger user.

>Laura > Fie > Alisa > the rest
This is the only correct order.

Attached: 52748462_p0.jpg (1980x2803, 1.56M)

>you
>(You)

>not turn based combat
D R O P P E D

>S-Craft, S-Craft, S-Craft - YEAH, WE SMASHED THOSE JERKS

100% correct opinion right here. Your taste is impeccable in all ways, don't let anyone tell you different.

Fucking tea time, man.

How can anyone like Fie is beyond me.

Alisa is the only one that resemble a real woman, and Laura in real life would look like a man to be able to carry that sword

Sh-sh-sh-sharon

The only real dislike I had of the game was the magic teleportation pathways. They cheapen the world somewhat and they remove the beautiful and charming train-sequences. And a Trails game can't bleed from that orifice without suffering somewhat.

Personally, I saw the cut already when they introduced airships to the game but teleportation (which this essentially is) is a deep wound.

The only other weakness is one it bought with it from the earlier game, the mech-combat, which just isn't fun. Thankfully it's kept pretty minimal, but it feels like something the game really WANTS to push on you despite it not being particularly fun. You learn when to strike where and you hope the RNG gods are in your favor. These fights should either just be cool cutscenes or the Soldat combat should be reworked heavily IMO.

Which sucks, because it brings a really fun, charming game from a 10/10 to an 8/10 in my books.

Laura and Emma make the most amount of sense to me to be Rean's ideal partner. Fie to me still feels like the little sister of the group with family issues like with Millium.
Rean and Laura can have sword autism together as well as shoulder the burden of being the strongest members of the class, with the likes of Gaius following behind while Rean and Emma are the quintessential Awakener and Witch duo, they're probably the most fated pair.
Alisa just feels like some highschool eroge heroine who barely has any chemistry with Rean at all.

Attached: Jusis threatenes the role of main girl.jpg (500x567, 75K)

Agreed.

You mean.
shit = Laura = Fie = Alisa = the rest

It is, but like all Trails games their hidden gems that most JRPG-normies won't ever see because they're too busy playing Final Fantasy.

I am never going to understand how Falcom is the only company still able to make turn-based combat interesting. Everything from combat links to overdrive to manipulating turn order and positioning. It all works to make, what is in most games an incredibly stale and boring gameplay style, incredibly fun.

And for someone who enjoys slow methodical combat, it's dream come true. Final Fantasy should take notes, not try to turn into Kingdom Hearts light.

and all these AoE Chain skills. If you combine them with Debuffs - HOLF FUCK.

Calvard when?

Attached: calvard when.png (405x646, 20K)