Ion Maiden Devs Try To Harass Steam Reviewer

But ultimately got told off by a Steam mod:

The flag has been removed

THERE'S NO EASY WAY OUT, THERE'S NO SHORTCUT HOME

Attached: ion maiden flagged 2.jpg (954x677, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/PresidentSkele/posthistory/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/ion maiden/
steamspy.com/app/562860
web.archive.org/web/20180322155317/http://steamcommunity.com/games/562860/announcements/detail/1676902239539040353
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I refunded this the other day, got my money back already.

Attached: 1522145151875.jpg (632x542, 99K)

What happened now?

Op, you have a fucking problem. Get some help. You've posted alteast 20 times about this same issue

I respect OP's devotion and dedication to his hatred of the Ion Maiden devs.
It reminds me of 2010 Sup Forums a bit.

They toned down the "sexiness" of the main character from the original draft because that shit don't fly anymore, so user is butthurt

Sounds pretty serious. When was the last time we the people had a chance to play as a sexy woman in a PC first person shooter? No One Lives Forever 2?

Someone post a comparison

op is an autistic retard, but to be honest the devs deserve him

I don't.

I respect his insistence on fighting back on their censorship of it although as far as I'm concerned if the devs themselves (and them alone) chose to downplay the sexualization of their MC it's fine. His constant posting on Sup Forums tells me he's doing it to be an attention whore. Most people don't even care enough to follow.

He's starting to act like the Rabi-Ribi spammers.

Doesn't matter, they didn't want to use some ancient 90s design. user got sand in his vagina because of it.

That is not the right way to argue the point and you deserve a smug reply. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

>ancient 90s
Oh come on it was only 20 years ago

Ancient designs for an ancient engine like Build. Makes sense to me

Or does it make too much sense for the average numale who hates Duke Nukem's toxic sexism?

Just download ANY asian f2p fps and you will have what you want.
And if we stretch it a bit and include other shooters too you also have ''SENRAN KAGURA Peach Beach Splash'' wich released about a month ago.

OP is just a butthurt autist that is spamming the same thread over and over again. And people fall for it every time.

>Play stupid games

Like banning people interested in the game

>win stupid prizes.

Like getting their game refunded

Plus even the new Lara Croft is still pretty hot. And if you broaden it from 'shooty action games' there's plenty of hot chicks in vidya to this day.

There is a distinct pleasure to virtually being a sexy babe, it's an untapped market in the west for sure.

Okay. But why should I care?

>It reminds me of 2010 Sup Forums a bit.
Go away faggot, this isn't old ''RAGE'' Sup Forums, this is some autist that is mad that some old ass and boring design got replaced with an equaly boring design in a boring game that nobody cares about.

None of them are made by western studios though

And if they manage to be attractive, they're lesbians like NuLara.

Oh wow, I can't believe a dumbass actually bought this shit

>they're lesbians like NuLara
I thought NuLara is like, into horse

>the design they deemed "sexist" or "problematic" was literally just a normal chick in fish net tights. In what universe is this character design sexist?

What the fuck is happening to males today? Seriously. What the fuck is going on.

Attached: 1522067494489.jpg (489x642, 226K)

>they're lesbians like NuLara.
What are you talking about? she's clearly a zoophile

That's just what she does professionally.

This was why I didn't buy Bioshock Infinite

Act like an angry faggot instead of just saying a thing, get treated like an angry faggot.

I don't get it.
What's wrong with the game?

Attached: 1517560240394.jpg (375x380, 73K)

>The first concepts of Shelly were drawn in 1997, and had a heavy emphasis on sexualization, which was not uncomon the mid-nineties, although a bit embarrasing looking back with 2018 glasses;

They never said that it was "sexist" or "problematic"

The main character isn't sexy enough

I presonally think that those designs look like some generic Bethesda Fallout bdsm raider junkies.

They said it's embarrassing looking back which very obviously implies they think its "problematic"

>>They never said that it was "sexist" or "problematic"

>In 1999 - 2001, she got another range of designs by Paul Richards, with some having a closer resembelance to the current version of Shelly. For instance, in one instance she had a bionic arm, while in another she was a bomb defusal expert. This was still the late '90s, with an over-the-top emphasis on sexualization (How far we've come!).

>The main character isn't sexy enough
No, really. What's wrong with the game?

Attached: 1518158219833.png (443x451, 72K)

At least they don't use this design

Attached: Bombshell-Trailer-1.jpg (960x540, 32K)

Pretty women are sexist.

I have no intention to buy this crap anyway.
But still fuck these twisted SJW devs.

Who doesn't prefer the covered from neck to toe, flat chested, man shoulders and man hips of the current design over this?

learn what quotes mean

is this the preview build for lawbreakers

>He can't infer things

Are you 12 years old?

Butthurt fanboi complaing that the MC's tits are not hanging out at all points like some early art or something.

Gosh, this looks awful, but SJW probably loves it.

didn't this game sell like shit? Who stands to gain from drumming up controversy over this "literal who" game?

That seems to be it, at least according to the OP

Kind reminder that OP is severely mentally ill and cannot stop shitposting no matter where he is.

For his wellbeing he should not be encouraged.

steamcommunity.com/id/PresidentSkele/posthistory/

boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/ion maiden/

She looks like Natasha Henstridge from the 90's.

You are doing good user, this place is just full of reditors, shill and other undesirables who love to defend shit like this

I still dont get it.
Someone link the archive link

It hasn't been released yet, you dum-dum.

And we must stop those evil SJW from ruining our video games

Look up "agitation propaganda"
He's trying to reverse psychology you into knowing about the game and thus buying the game.

You have to have the libido of a teenager to get mad because of something so stupid. Instead of complaining about the gameplay, level design, music or whatever else the faggot is mad because the MC isn't a big titted girl.

I actually like how she looks on the steam thumbnail but her current design's concept art is another story

Attached: 23ead08b604595b5923f3d141ca0eb4c0f903e8a.jpg (433x702, 19K)

Exactly

>Crystal Dynamics
>Not western
>When their studio is based in California
Yeah, just keep moving that fucking goalpost user, I'm sure that you will win arguments that way.

But damn, if you are gonna do it, so will I. How about DOS2? It's western, it's got sexy ladies, but it's not an FPS and it was released about 6-7 months ago.

>Muh sjwz
Remember when retards like this pretended they gave a fuck about dev creative choice, and that on SJWs for their demands?

>It hasn't been released yet

Wrong. It's in early access and being sold.

steamspy.com/app/562860

>Owners: 9,110

Oh no no no no no

Reminds me of Urban Chaos.
Do you remember Urban Chaos?

It is a valid complaint. The review belongs and should not be marked as off-topic.

Tell that to op, then he maybe would not have made this waste of a thread.

That's a pretty shit design to be honest.

web.archive.org/web/20180322155317/http://steamcommunity.com/games/562860/announcements/detail/1676902239539040353

>It is a valid complaint.
Explain me why the character not being sexy is a reason to give it a bad review.

>profile is private.

Attached: 1519080328047.gif (200x200, 1.92M)

While OP may be a massive fag, the devs for this game do come off like insufferable cunts.

It's an oldschool fps game, you won't even see the character during gameplay

Because the devs made it a big problem

Plus Shelly is an unfunny and ugly character

Attached: ion maiden shell.jpg (1920x1080, 414K)

Does not match your personal taste. there's no problem with user reviews being subjective.

The weird thing is comparing this (which is pretty tame) with how women dress in real life. I saw a girl yesterday with big ripped fishnets in a miniskirt. Yoga pants everywhere too.

Am I being a lecherous sexist if I look at women in real life who dress sluttier than this? What do I do?! Do I avert my eyes?! Please tell me, Ion Maiden devs!

Cute nose.

You can stop replying to yourself now Green Skeleton. You are not fooling anyone.

I do.

>dev decides to remodel female character
>get assblasted

I just don't get why they would design it like that in the first place if they don't agree.

>I don't know what the Build engine is

Attached: duke nukem mirror.jpg (1023x766, 99K)

You suggesting that we should pretend that everything that happens outside of gameplay does not exist?

>that
>ugly

Because reverse sjws are hypocritical morons

>Green Skeleton

Was Duke Nukem supposed to be a power fantasy or a sexual fantasy? Is there any reason why a spinoff character in a game of the same genre should be designed with an entirely different motivation just because she's female? Duke isn't even shirtless unlike Blaszkovich in Old Blood.

Attached: Duke_Nukem.png (250x428, 122K)

Although I respect your comment I'm inclined to quote this again: You have to have the libido of a teenager to get mad because of something so stupid.

OP go kill yourself. You got BTFOD in every thread you made, but still doesnt get it

DEFECTIVE USER

>Explain me why the character not being sexy is a reason to give it a bad review.

Because the men in these games have always been over the top sex gods.
Ergo the women should also be over the top sex goddesses.

Not making her sexy means that men can be something women can't be.
And that is very sexist.

>filters

Attached: 1504986761778.jpg (488x400, 90K)

The fuck is wrong with you people?

But the matter would've never even come up if not for them talking about older concept art. People are complaining about the dev process, not the game. 'Xenogears used to be a Final Fantasy pitch but now it's not' is not a valid complaint about the game Xenogears.

oh fuck you troll

Because like most liberals, they are self-hating depressed beta males who have a subconscious desire to feed into their mental illnesses and deny themselves any pleasure they can come up with a (to them) reasonable excuse for. Quite simply, they liked the original design too much and changed it purely out of self-hatred, whether they're aware of it or not.

You need to stop letting fags live rent free in your head

OP is mad not because of the design, but because they decided to silence his valid review. This is a very good reason to get mad.

Plus I don't see how your comment about libido is even relevant to the discussion.

Power fantasy. Who doesn't want to be a handsome, buff macho men who kills aliens all day while throwing snarky comments? I guess he could also be a sexual fantasy to women and gay people.

Forgot about mirrors, fair enough
In a game such a this, yes. Be honest, you just want to get mad at something, I'll give you a better target, mate - Beamdog. They actually rewrote parts of Baldur's Gate in the remaster because it was "problematic"

the major difference is nothing funny is coming out of this besides just going to show how truly mentally ill some people are. this isn't some kind of amazing creation or work of art, it's just being negative in an abrasive way.

he's probably having the time of his life shitposting across the steam forums, banned outright for posts that have no real substance. he sees people around him on reddit and Sup Forums that hate the whole politcally correct thing, and he found his in, his in to post every fucking day multiple times a day.

Attached: 1493079263980.jpg (768x768, 134K)

Yeah sure, but you're still an angry autist that got told. Their game is probably shit anyway, which is why they won't make money. Your angry shitposting isn't going to make the difference.

This is the equivalent of a videogame burqa

>It is a valid complaint.

It's about as valid as whining about doomguys green armor not being blue. It's even more retarded when you realize that you will never actually see her ingame. At best you might see her in some loading screen or cutscene since she doesnt have an ingame sprite.

Scrunched up angry face is about the ugliest a person can look and she still looks pretty cute in that picture so I think you're just looking for create a controversy because her tits aren't literally hanging out like in the decades old concept art.

Anything is a valid complaint in a subjective review.

Giving a negative review does not equal getting mad.

>Valid review
The review is just a link to a webpage with no bearing on the actual quality of the game. That's not a complaint about the game itself.

>And that's a good thing!