Ion Maiden Devs Try To Harass Steam Reviewer

Benjamin Baker
Benjamin Baker

But ultimately got told off by a Steam mod:

The flag has been removed

THERE'S NO EASY WAY OUT, THERE'S NO SHORTCUT HOME

Attached: ion-maiden-flagged-2.jpg (163 KB, 954x677)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/PresidentSkele/posthistory/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/ion maiden/
steamspy.com/app/562860
web.archive.org/web/20180322155317/http://steamcommunity.com/games/562860/announcements/detail/1676902239539040353
steamcommunity.com/app/562860/discussions/0/1697168437879693162/?ctp=2
steamcommunity.com/id/PresidentSkele/posthistory
steamcommunity.com/id/PresidentSkele/recommended/
steamcommunity.com/app/562860/discussions/0/1697168437879693162/?ctp=4#c1697168437885756477
supforums.com/thread/411334760/video-games
store.steampowered.com/app/486720/Bastard_Bonds/

Luke Kelly
Luke Kelly

I refunded this the other day, got my money back already.

Attached: 1522145151875.jpg (99 KB, 632x542)

Luis Ramirez
Luis Ramirez

What happened now?

Eli Gray
Eli Gray

Op, you have a fucking problem. Get some help. You've posted alteast 20 times about this same issue

Carter Harris
Carter Harris

I respect OP's devotion and dedication to his hatred of the Ion Maiden devs.
It reminds me of 2010 Sup Forums a bit.

Joshua James
Joshua James

They toned down the "sexiness" of the main character from the original draft because that shit don't fly anymore, so user is butthurt

Ryan Allen
Ryan Allen

Sounds pretty serious. When was the last time we the people had a chance to play as a sexy woman in a PC first person shooter? No One Lives Forever 2?

Leo Baker
Leo Baker

Someone post a comparison

Hunter Powell
Hunter Powell

op is an autistic retard, but to be honest the devs deserve him

Sebastian Collins
Sebastian Collins

I don't.

I respect his insistence on fighting back on their censorship of it although as far as I'm concerned if the devs themselves (and them alone) chose to downplay the sexualization of their MC it's fine. His constant posting on Sup Forums tells me he's doing it to be an attention whore. Most people don't even care enough to follow.

He's starting to act like the Rabi-Ribi spammers.

Carson Ramirez
Carson Ramirez

Doesn't matter, they didn't want to use some ancient 90s design. user got sand in his vagina because of it.

Leo Hernandez
Leo Hernandez

That is not the right way to argue the point and you deserve a smug reply. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Angel Cox
Angel Cox

ancient 90s
Oh come on it was only 20 years ago

Jaxon Davis
Jaxon Davis

Ancient designs for an ancient engine like Build. Makes sense to me

Or does it make too much sense for the average numale who hates Duke Nukem's toxic sexism?

Jaxson Morris
Jaxson Morris

Just download ANY asian f2p fps and you will have what you want.
And if we stretch it a bit and include other shooters too you also have ''SENRAN KAGURA Peach Beach Splash'' wich released about a month ago.

OP is just a butthurt autist that is spamming the same thread over and over again. And people fall for it every time.

Brandon Murphy
Brandon Murphy

Play stupid games

Like banning people interested in the game

win stupid prizes.

Like getting their game refunded

Andrew Diaz
Andrew Diaz

Plus even the new Lara Croft is still pretty hot. And if you broaden it from 'shooty action games' there's plenty of hot chicks in vidya to this day.

Nicholas Clark
Nicholas Clark

There is a distinct pleasure to virtually being a sexy babe, it's an untapped market in the west for sure.

Jayden Wood
Jayden Wood

Okay. But why should I care?

Ryder Martin
Ryder Martin

It reminds me of 2010 Sup Forums a bit.
Go away faggot, this isn't old ''RAGE'' Sup Forums, this is some autist that is mad that some old ass and boring design got replaced with an equaly boring design in a boring game that nobody cares about.

Austin Davis
Austin Davis

None of them are made by western studios though

And if they manage to be attractive, they're lesbians like NuLara.

Xavier Roberts
Xavier Roberts

Oh wow, I can't believe a dumbass actually bought this shit

Robert Price
Robert Price

they're lesbians like NuLara
I thought NuLara is like, into horse

Jose Bennett
Jose Bennett

the design they deemed "sexist" or "problematic" was literally just a normal chick in fish net tights. In what universe is this character design sexist?

What the fuck is happening to males today? Seriously. What the fuck is going on.

Attached: 1522067494489.jpg (226 KB, 489x642)

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

they're lesbians like NuLara.
What are you talking about? she's clearly a zoophile

Adrian Rogers
Adrian Rogers

That's just what she does professionally.

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

This was why I didn't buy Bioshock Infinite

Hunter Thomas
Hunter Thomas

Act like an angry faggot instead of just saying a thing, get treated like an angry faggot.

Caleb Lopez
Caleb Lopez

I don't get it.
What's wrong with the game?

Attached: 1517560240394.jpg (73 KB, 375x380)

Juan Wood
Juan Wood

The first concepts of Shelly were drawn in 1997, and had a heavy emphasis on sexualization, which was not uncomon the mid-nineties, although a bit embarrasing looking back with 2018 glasses;

James Cruz
James Cruz

They never said that it was "sexist" or "problematic"

The main character isn't sexy enough

Nicholas Bailey
Nicholas Bailey

I presonally think that those designs look like some generic Bethesda Fallout bdsm raider junkies.

Jonathan Thompson
Jonathan Thompson

They said it's embarrassing looking back which very obviously implies they think its "problematic"

Dylan Sanchez
Dylan Sanchez

They never said that it was "sexist" or "problematic"

In 1999 - 2001, she got another range of designs by Paul Richards, with some having a closer resembelance to the current version of Shelly. For instance, in one instance she had a bionic arm, while in another she was a bomb defusal expert. This was still the late '90s, with an over-the-top emphasis on sexualization (How far we've come!).

Caleb Thomas
Caleb Thomas

The main character isn't sexy enough
No, really. What's wrong with the game?

Attached: 1518158219833.png (72 KB, 443x451)

Michael Lewis
Michael Lewis

At least they don't use this design

Attached: Bombshell-Trailer-1.jpg (32 KB, 960x540)

Ryan Bell
Ryan Bell

Pretty women are sexist.

Joshua Edwards
Joshua Edwards

I have no intention to buy this crap anyway.
But still fuck these twisted SJW devs.

Ethan Rivera
Ethan Rivera

Who doesn't prefer the covered from neck to toe, flat chested, man shoulders and man hips of the current design over this?

Robert Jenkins
Robert Jenkins

learn what quotes mean

James Hall
James Hall

is this the preview build for lawbreakers

Oliver Reyes
Oliver Reyes

He can't infer things

Are you 12 years old?

Jose Moore
Jose Moore

Butthurt fanboi complaing that the MC's tits are not hanging out at all points like some early art or something.

Liam Diaz
Liam Diaz

Gosh, this looks awful, but SJW probably loves it.

Ian Harris
Ian Harris

didn't this game sell like shit? Who stands to gain from drumming up controversy over this "literal who" game?

Alexander Robinson
Alexander Robinson

That seems to be it, at least according to the OP

Zachary Edwards
Zachary Edwards

Kind reminder that OP is severely mentally ill and cannot stop shitposting no matter where he is.

For his wellbeing he should not be encouraged.

Julian Nelson
Julian Nelson

She looks like Natasha Henstridge from the 90's.

Matthew Edwards
Matthew Edwards

You are doing good user, this place is just full of reditors, shill and other undesirables who love to defend shit like this

Carter Rivera
Carter Rivera

I still dont get it.
Someone link the archive link

Hudson Torres
Hudson Torres

It hasn't been released yet, you dum-dum.

And we must stop those evil SJW from ruining our video games

Logan Green
Logan Green

Look up "agitation propaganda"
He's trying to reverse psychology you into knowing about the game and thus buying the game.

Lincoln Rogers
Lincoln Rogers

You have to have the libido of a teenager to get mad because of something so stupid. Instead of complaining about the gameplay, level design, music or whatever else the faggot is mad because the MC isn't a big titted girl.

Jackson Nguyen
Jackson Nguyen

I actually like how she looks on the steam thumbnail but her current design's concept art is another story

Attached: 23ead08b604595b5923f3d141ca0eb4c0f903e8a.jpg (19 KB, 433x702)

David Young
David Young

Exactly

Michael Taylor
Michael Taylor

Crystal Dynamics
Not western
When their studio is based in California
Yeah, just keep moving that fucking goalpost user, I'm sure that you will win arguments that way.

But damn, if you are gonna do it, so will I. How about DOS2? It's western, it's got sexy ladies, but it's not an FPS and it was released about 6-7 months ago.

Charles Lee
Charles Lee

Muh sjwz
Remember when retards like this pretended they gave a fuck about dev creative choice, and that on SJWs for their demands?

Jaxon Clark
Jaxon Clark

It hasn't been released yet

Wrong. It's in early access and being sold.

steamspy.com/app/562860

Owners: 9,110

Oh no no no no no

Isaiah Rodriguez
Isaiah Rodriguez

Reminds me of Urban Chaos.
Do you remember Urban Chaos?

James Moore
James Moore

It is a valid complaint. The review belongs and should not be marked as off-topic.

Juan Nguyen
Juan Nguyen

Tell that to op, then he maybe would not have made this waste of a thread.

Grayson Bell
Grayson Bell

That's a pretty shit design to be honest.

Jack Lewis
Jack Lewis

web.archive.org/web/20180322155317/http://steamcommunity.com/games/562860/announcements/detail/1676902239539040353

Brandon Barnes
Brandon Barnes

It is a valid complaint.
Explain me why the character not being sexy is a reason to give it a bad review.

Adam Lee
Adam Lee

profile is private.

Attached: 1519080328047.gif (1.92 MB, 200x200)

Cameron Gomez
Cameron Gomez

While OP may be a massive fag, the devs for this game do come off like insufferable cunts.

Luke Carter
Luke Carter

It's an oldschool fps game, you won't even see the character during gameplay

Anthony Evans
Anthony Evans

Because the devs made it a big problem

Plus Shelly is an unfunny and ugly character

Attached: ion-maiden-shell.jpg (414 KB, 1920x1080)

Noah Torres
Noah Torres

Does not match your personal taste. there's no problem with user reviews being subjective.

Easton Cruz
Easton Cruz

The weird thing is comparing this (which is pretty tame) with how women dress in real life. I saw a girl yesterday with big ripped fishnets in a miniskirt. Yoga pants everywhere too.

Am I being a lecherous sexist if I look at women in real life who dress sluttier than this? What do I do?! Do I avert my eyes?! Please tell me, Ion Maiden devs!

Benjamin Fisher
Benjamin Fisher

Cute nose.

Colton Johnson
Colton Johnson

You can stop replying to yourself now Green Skeleton. You are not fooling anyone.

Carter Parker
Carter Parker

I do.

Joseph Powell
Joseph Powell

dev decides to remodel female character
get assblasted

I just don't get why they would design it like that in the first place if they don't agree.

Charles Baker
Charles Baker

I don't know what the Build engine is

Attached: duke-nukem-mirror.jpg (99 KB, 1023x766)

Connor Allen
Connor Allen

You suggesting that we should pretend that everything that happens outside of gameplay does not exist?

Lucas Turner
Lucas Turner

that
ugly

Logan Harris
Logan Harris

Because reverse sjws are hypocritical morons

Jaxson Parker
Jaxson Parker

Green Skeleton

Bentley Mitchell
Bentley Mitchell

Was Duke Nukem supposed to be a power fantasy or a sexual fantasy? Is there any reason why a spinoff character in a game of the same genre should be designed with an entirely different motivation just because she's female? Duke isn't even shirtless unlike Blaszkovich in Old Blood.

Attached: Duke-Nukem.png (122 KB, 250x428)

Zachary Evans
Zachary Evans

Although I respect your comment I'm inclined to quote this again: You have to have the libido of a teenager to get mad because of something so stupid.

Angel Evans
Angel Evans

OP go kill yourself. You got BTFOD in every thread you made, but still doesnt get it

DEFECTIVE USER

Jason Ward
Jason Ward

Explain me why the character not being sexy is a reason to give it a bad review.

Because the men in these games have always been over the top sex gods.
Ergo the women should also be over the top sex goddesses.

Not making her sexy means that men can be something women can't be.
And that is very sexist.

Ryder Bennett
Ryder Bennett

filters

Attached: 1504986761778.jpg (90 KB, 488x400)

Jacob Williams
Jacob Williams

The fuck is wrong with you people?

Anthony Anderson
Anthony Anderson

But the matter would've never even come up if not for them talking about older concept art. People are complaining about the dev process, not the game. 'Xenogears used to be a Final Fantasy pitch but now it's not' is not a valid complaint about the game Xenogears.

Hudson Allen
Hudson Allen

oh fuck you troll

Elijah Price
Elijah Price

Because like most liberals, they are self-hating depressed beta males who have a subconscious desire to feed into their mental illnesses and deny themselves any pleasure they can come up with a (to them) reasonable excuse for. Quite simply, they liked the original design too much and changed it purely out of self-hatred, whether they're aware of it or not.

Colton Johnson
Colton Johnson

You need to stop letting fags live rent free in your head

Christian Reyes
Christian Reyes

OP is mad not because of the design, but because they decided to silence his valid review. This is a very good reason to get mad.

Plus I don't see how your comment about libido is even relevant to the discussion.

Jaxson Fisher
Jaxson Fisher

Power fantasy. Who doesn't want to be a handsome, buff macho men who kills aliens all day while throwing snarky comments? I guess he could also be a sexual fantasy to women and gay people.

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

Forgot about mirrors, fair enough
In a game such a this, yes. Be honest, you just want to get mad at something, I'll give you a better target, mate - Beamdog. They actually rewrote parts of Baldur's Gate in the remaster because it was "problematic"

Luis Harris
Luis Harris

the major difference is nothing funny is coming out of this besides just going to show how truly mentally ill some people are. this isn't some kind of amazing creation or work of art, it's just being negative in an abrasive way.

he's probably having the time of his life shitposting across the steam forums, banned outright for posts that have no real substance. he sees people around him on reddit and Sup Forums that hate the whole politcally correct thing, and he found his in, his in to post every fucking day multiple times a day.

Attached: 1493079263980.jpg (134 KB, 768x768)

James Thompson
James Thompson

Yeah sure, but you're still an angry autist that got told. Their game is probably shit anyway, which is why they won't make money. Your angry shitposting isn't going to make the difference.

Ryder Sanders
Ryder Sanders

This is the equivalent of a videogame burqa

Hunter Morales
Hunter Morales

It is a valid complaint.

It's about as valid as whining about doomguys green armor not being blue. It's even more retarded when you realize that you will never actually see her ingame. At best you might see her in some loading screen or cutscene since she doesnt have an ingame sprite.

Luke Cook
Luke Cook

Scrunched up angry face is about the ugliest a person can look and she still looks pretty cute in that picture so I think you're just looking for create a controversy because her tits aren't literally hanging out like in the decades old concept art.

Alexander Allen
Alexander Allen

Anything is a valid complaint in a subjective review.

Giving a negative review does not equal getting mad.

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

Valid review
The review is just a link to a webpage with no bearing on the actual quality of the game. That's not a complaint about the game itself.

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

And that's a good thing!

Nathan Stewart
Nathan Stewart

can you really call that a review tho
it's just op linking his thread about the desexualization of the main character

Bentley Smith
Bentley Smith

how truly mentally ill some people are

Yes, the devs and anyone defending them.

Cameron Brooks
Cameron Brooks

I already lost any interest in that game, thanks to this autist, so yes he made a difference

Nathaniel Fisher
Nathaniel Fisher

Literally better than the current generic mass effect design

Jaxon Anderson
Jaxon Anderson

If I call it an opinion nobody can criticize it because it's subjective
A walking failure of modern education.

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

He made it private after being blown the fuck out in a previous thread.

Ian Taylor
Ian Taylor

Even that unflattering facial expression was chosen for a reason in that screenshot. The general style of what they were cashing in on is obvious. This asymmetrical-faced bitch that a short while ago everyone was jizzing themselves over.

Attached: Natalie-Dormer.jpg (62 KB, 425x600)

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

t. literally homosexual sjws from tumblr

Jayden Sullivan
Jayden Sullivan

Defective User

Kevin Davis
Kevin Davis

Removing the 90's style design from your throwback 90s shooter made on a 90's engine because of current day feminist bullshit isn't a valid complaint

Dominic Wilson
Dominic Wilson

Le valid review man

Sebastian Young
Sebastian Young

First of all, it wasn't silenced. It was flagged, meaning he can't edit it. It says so right on the fucking page.

Second of all, we don't what he is linking to. It might very well BE off-topic. Maybe word your 'reviews' yourself instead of linking to some random shit.
Let me know what the link was referencing to before I make any judgement, but either way, linking instead of writing is retarded most of the times.

Jonathan Morris
Jonathan Morris

Ah yes, so called smirkfu
She brought the excitement of shota x older woman to a large audience.

Evan Ortiz
Evan Ortiz

the state of numales

Justin Martin
Justin Martin

Writing a negative "review" based on a little detail that doesn't really affect the game as a whole is a sign of getting mad or being a faggot though.

Austin White
Austin White

I hope we get /vint/ this year again so we can see that everyone defending SJW devs are fucking Canadian subhumans.

Aaron Gutierrez
Aaron Gutierrez

I still maintain it's valid. It's subjective, anything that makes the game worse for you personally can be a valid reason in subjective review, color of armor also. Dev cannot be allowed to silence reviews because they don't agree with them.

It was silenced - it was excluded from liked percentage calculation.

Alexander Kelly
Alexander Kelly

I'm pretty sure angry autists on Sup Forums never made and never will make any difference in the world.

b-but remember that one time
no.

Evan Smith
Evan Smith

Both. Men got the exact same treatment during the 80-90's. Look at all iconic action movies for example, they're chock full of homoerotic undertones, Arnold will strip his shirt any chance he gets and oil up before manhandling another dude with incredibly tight shots of him flexing his muscles and shots that emphasize the crotch, I watch a lot of behind the scenes, and it's not incoming for men in action movies to wear special designed cups do give an exaggerated buldge. All those practices are still prevelent in movies today to perhaps a lesser degree, but there's no outrage about. It only happens when that exact practice is applied to women.

Camden Baker
Camden Baker

pity they don't buy games

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

i got mine aswell today
19.99€
fuck em, think they can cuck people then kys

Noah Diaz
Noah Diaz

that was back when we naively believed devs had artistic integrity

Asher Hernandez
Asher Hernandez

nobody is defending the devs in that post, what's being pointed at is that 98 percent of posts that he has made are your typical things you would see from an underage 4channer, keep looking away from yourself at every opportunity and you will never realize you're a walking basket-case.

Attached: 1505444134127.png (510 KB, 544x450)

Hudson Perez
Hudson Perez

go back to your senran kagura threads you horny twat

Kayden Smith
Kayden Smith

Without that retarded hair-do, she's actually pretty fucking hot.

Jaxson Sullivan
Jaxson Sullivan

Review says "What the devs don't want you to see"
Literally links to news posted by the devs about the development of the game
???

Attached: huh.png (15 KB, 210x260)

Brayden Taylor
Brayden Taylor

That's the same crappy expression your character gives during battle in Skyrim

Henry Foster
Henry Foster

early concept art doesn't make it to the final game
yo hol up why am i supposed to be mad at this again

Thomas Howard
Thomas Howard

You are already defending companies for free, just like many other fags in this thread, so yes he made a difference

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

I'm pretty sure
not an argument. youd seriously have to have come here like a week ago to believe what you just said

Michael Butler
Michael Butler

Is your complaint that you played the game and went 'dammit she's 2/10 would not bang' or that you saw a developer post about older designs that you liked more? Because only one of those is actually an issue with the game.

Matthew Brown
Matthew Brown

Man, i love 90s "i don't know anatomy but that comics artist i love draws balloon boobs and stick legs" era

Attached: bolb-shell.jpg (235 KB, 489x703)

Samuel Rivera
Samuel Rivera

So you are the autist that wrote the 'review'? Next time put words and arguments in your reviews, not hyperlinks. It will make your entire rant a lot more cohesive.

Chase Thomas
Chase Thomas

I couldn't get a refund but it's funny to see them backpedalling hard and deflecting blame for the "sexualization" article

Ethan Collins
Ethan Collins

Aesthetics are as much a part of a game as plot, gameplay or (if you read many reviews) political leanings.

If FC5 can be docked points for not being anti-government, anti-constitutional agitprop, this game can be criticized for poor aesthetic design.

Liam Gonzalez
Liam Gonzalez

you probably one of the queers posting aloy in waifu threads

Jaxon Moore
Jaxon Moore

What era are we in currently?

Adam Harris
Adam Harris

devs this
devs that
You guys know that the devs, Voidpoint, had nothing to do with that article about old concept art, right? That was done by some jackoff at 3DRealms, the publisher, and the devs, Voidpoint, told him to be quiet and stop speaking for them.

Blake Parker
Blake Parker

Where is the anatomy wrong?

What her thigh is 3cm too long or something? You fucking autistic faggot.

Jayden Barnes
Jayden Barnes

people taking a financial risk on publishing an indie game make a safe decision
Can't really blame them, should be mad at the culture that made them feel like they had to change their original vision instead of at them.

Asher Carter
Asher Carter

OP doesn't have any real complaints he's trying to run a targeted harassment campaign.

Jeremiah Ramirez
Jeremiah Ramirez

Been here over 8 years, so too bad. Newfags always have a way to exaggerate the impact Sup Forums had.

call a game shit
defending a company
How does your logic work, again?

Asher Reed
Asher Reed

The era where you cover all skin of women and where you draw male body and stick a female head onto it so as to not offend shrieking morbidly obese harpies

Connor Rivera
Connor Rivera

Posting link in review window
Without telling anyone where it leads or what it's for
Valid review

I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and say that it was either auto-banned for advertising/virus sharing or the devs took a quick look at the review and without clicking the link they banned it for the same reason.

Or, you know, they knew that OP is a habitual shitposter that gets off on attention. So they decided to blueball him for shits and giggles.

Brayden Reyes
Brayden Reyes

he's trying to run a targeted harassment campaign.

Hello Anita

Christian Williams
Christian Williams

Woah, shouldn't you be developing your game instead of defending it here? If you start working on it maybe you get something more than three levels and one crap boss done

Jose Johnson
Jose Johnson

i don't think this answers my question

Dominic Sanchez
Dominic Sanchez

This, getting the word out and the spread of information is a truly good cause

Nathan Jenkins
Nathan Jenkins

Been here over 8 years
HAHAHAHAHAAHA

Nathaniel White
Nathaniel White

No secret that Europeans are always the leftists SJW's and shitposters are always BR or Mexican. Just like in /a/ where the merge showed all the Naruto/DBZ/shitposters were 3rdworlders

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

if it's so easy why don't you just post what the problems are, if you spent the time doing that you could save yourself the """""""super high iq""""""" posts

oh wait, never going to come.

James Cook
James Cook

If they were going for muh 90's designs there wouldn't be guns with red-dot sights like it's CoD or something. Red dots existed back then but nobody used them in games because down the sights aiming cancer hadn't metastasized yet.
No sights, no safety, no mercy

Attached: steelballers.jpg (312 KB, 1668x1080)

Landon Hernandez
Landon Hernandez

Then
SJWs are so terrible for demanding devs adhere to their standards for character design
Now
≥MAKE ALL YOUR CHARACTERS BIG TITTED SCANTILY CLAD SLUTS TO PROVE TO ME YOI ARENT SJW OR I WILL TELL 4CUAN TO REVIEW BOMB YOU

Lincoln Phillips
Lincoln Phillips

You have to have the libido of a teenager to get mad because of something so stupid.

there was a time being a redblooded male was a good thing

Tyler James
Tyler James

what absolute fucktards

Attached: file.png (54 KB, 639x165)

Eli Gray
Eli Gray

Fuck off Green Skeleton

Adrian Robinson
Adrian Robinson

supporting artistic integrity and ethical journalism is a problem

improve the world by leaving it

Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez

censorship
You deprived that word of any meaning it might have had at one point, congratulations.

Eli Ramirez
Eli Ramirez

Seeing your capitalized 'haha' spam, you're reinforcing the fact you are indeed a newfag

Thomas Walker
Thomas Walker

The "Do whatever the fuck you feel like because someone is going to yell at you regardless and nobody actually has the power to stop you" era.

Attached: codevein49.jpg (2.63 MB, 5760x3240)

Nathaniel Scott
Nathaniel Scott

Her legs are 3 times as long as her torso and her hands don't even extend past her ass, she's so exaggerated she would make Bayonetta blush.

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

give me one (1) reason why you would put a female in a game if not for eye candy
you can't

Colton Diaz
Colton Diaz

There was a time being a redblooded male caring about hotness of drawn chicks was laughed at

Ayden Clark
Ayden Clark

I'm not talking about the changes, I'm talking about how often OP deals with them erasing posts he makes on it.

It is a form of censorship.

Gavin Kelly
Gavin Kelly

we burgers are perfect users
lol

Mason Robinson
Mason Robinson

quickly, call DARPA and the UN, darkweb Sup Forums gamersgates are sending credible threats via blockchain hacking!

Zachary Ortiz
Zachary Ortiz

not him but really good job outing yourself

Michael Anderson
Michael Anderson

Safe in what way? You appease people who don't play your game at the cost of your hardcore fans. Guess being called a racist, bigoted, homophobe sexist really is worth making your fanbase upset.

Robert Cooper
Robert Cooper

shopping posts now
New low, m8.

Anthony Wood
Anthony Wood

It's a private platform, mate, they can do whatever they want.

Matthew Morales
Matthew Morales

Putting words in my mouth
No need to be upset 3rd worlder

Parker Sanders
Parker Sanders

someone is going to yell at you regardless and nobody actually has the power to stop you
This game proves that statement

Attached: toobee.jpg (13 KB, 350x380)

Aiden Ortiz
Aiden Ortiz

fag that has only been here 8 years call others newfags
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Aaron White
Aaron White

And that's just a straw man argument. In the end it's their character and they can do whatever they want. It doesn't mean it will go well with people, but that's their prerogative.

Jayden Cruz
Jayden Cruz

They are half the world's population and it would be weird to not have them.

Levi Adams
Levi Adams

Who here enjoys being a sexy woman in video games?

Camden Taylor
Camden Taylor

WAHHH WAHHH, WHY DOESN'T IT FIT MY ANIME GIRL TASTEESSS

Attached: lol.png (193 KB, 671x869)

Nicholas Morris
Nicholas Morris

Ion Maiden Devs Try To Harass Steam Reviewer
You started it faggot.

Jace Rodriguez
Jace Rodriguez

yeah I'm sure you're not OP.

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

the anatomy is wrong because she had a nice body
that's not ok because all women can't have a nice body while just sitting on their asses all day never working out and eating nothing but junk

Julian Howard
Julian Howard

What are you even talking about? Creatives are allowed to change their mind you know? Jesus Christ you people are nutters.

James Walker
James Walker

OBSESSED

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

Nah he's a pathetic meme spewing retard and deserved to get banned

Ayden King
Ayden King

art for and by men has depicted attractive women since antiquity you castrated numale

Lucas Parker
Lucas Parker

get fucked steamcommunity.com/app/562860/discussions/0/1697168437879693162/?ctp=2 cram your sjw garbage opinion up your ass

Hudson Wright
Hudson Wright

As long as they conform to steam's standards, sure. It's not their platform. If they censor steam users for their legitimate criticism valve may come down on them if the users raise up enough of a stink.

Eli Lee
Eli Lee

Defective user.

Cooper Sullivan
Cooper Sullivan

Yeah, but it just gives fuel to the fire for retards like OP to keep deleting their posts instead of letting him have his shitfit in a single one.

Just look at how fucking frequently he makes these threads.

Lucas Morales
Lucas Morales

Wasn't that design from the fucking 90s? Do people not understand what concept art is?

Cameron Harris
Cameron Harris

I thought you were referring to the changes themselves. I agree that the devs need to back off from user reviews, and steam seems to agree as well. I don't know if it counts as censorship but it sure as hell looks like damage control.

Jordan Cruz
Jordan Cruz

Defective Skeleton

Julian Foster
Julian Foster

You are implying having the libido of a teenager is a bad thing.Why is that?

Michael Gutierrez
Michael Gutierrez

Good job newfriend!

You sure showed him!

Now please place me in your screencap so that I can say hi to reddit! :D

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

My review has jumped from
12 people found this review helpful
to
21 people found this review helpful

So I think there are more than a couple people in this thread that agree with my stance.

Attached: ion-maiden-helpfulness-going-up.jpg (5 KB, 221x52)

David Bailey
David Bailey

neither side of that exchange has any important points. people seem to be addicted to controversy and i'm tired of it.

Jackson Gray
Jackson Gray

Shitty haircuts and "realistic" bodytype, that shames you for liking anything female looking.

hips nad ribcage are too far apart, stubby legs that are thinned down to look long (instead of making them longer), legs start out of the bottom of the ass, instead of the hips, i did not bother measuring the arms, but they're at extreme angles, so fuck it. Bolt on balloon tits with nipples sticking out, also tits start right out of the clavicle and stay there, instead of their proper place.

Bonus points for pouches.

It's basically Rob Liefield wank that was all the rage back in the edgy time of comics.

Aaron Baker
Aaron Baker

Yeah, my bad, I phrased that poorly, looking back on it.

I don't think it's damage control even, they're just trying to get rid of him because he's probably spamming this shit. But the efforts to do so is making them look worse. They might be some form of SJW devs, but they can't stop a dedicated autist like OP with deleting his posts or banning him alone. The longer they fight against him the more they drag their own name through the mud to do so.

Josiah Edwards
Josiah Edwards

who the fuck is getting upset over them designing an attractive female character wearing armor
b-but they changed her design
20 year old concept art from an unrelated artist has nothing to do with this modern reboot
b-but SJWs
it's legitimately a cookie cutter attractive woman. if you don't think she's attractive because she's wearing a practical suit of armor, you might be a faggot

Matthew Jackson
Matthew Jackson

Wow you managed to get 9 whole Sup Forumsirgins to join your autistic brigade about a dev's decision to change the concept art for their female character who you can't even see in game. Good job dude you should put that up on your resume.

Jordan Green
Jordan Green

Character in your videogame made less attractive
= being cucked
You link your dominance in life/sexual potency with the attractiveness of fake women you control
No wonder Ahmed is plowing all your women, eurocuck

Attached: disgust-gif-12.gif (1.92 MB, 375x269)

Carson Smith
Carson Smith

What the autist OP didn't want you to see

Attached: ionmad.jpg (21 KB, 635x168)

Nolan Cook
Nolan Cook

I put my dick in your mouth if you want too fag

Colton Foster
Colton Foster

Holy fuck this is sad. I know people go full autist on steam but I've never witnessed it unfold before.

Zachary Bailey
Zachary Bailey

OP, you're being more SJW than they are by clinging onto this victim mentality and delusions of oppression. Just refund the game and move onto something else instead crying about it all day.

Or maybe you're just a troll trying illustrate how annoying Sup Forums can be about anything diversity related and how they make being "anti-sjw" part of their identity.

I hope it's the latter because nobody can be this fuckin autistic

Levi Clark
Levi Clark

The damn "hail to the queen" review has like 90 "helpfuls", plus all the shitty reviews that have the same amount
Or wait, is this some kind of Facebook thing where you think that those like buttons can change the world?

Jason Young
Jason Young

removes push-up bra / fake tits
cuts out mid section
nearly makes legs into tubes with feet
makes legs overly long
thickens legs

She went from lean to a satyr.
makes feet huge

Dominic Ortiz
Dominic Ortiz

No need to do so, you can do it yourself redditor

Parker Walker
Parker Walker

t. 56er

Christopher Williams
Christopher Williams

Press F7, motherfucker.

Kevin Williams
Kevin Williams

Oh man urban chaos was some cops vs gang kino as fuck shit. Right before rocksteady made Batman kino

Dominic Gray
Dominic Gray

Dude, you are whining because a videogame character is not sexy enough, just think about how pathetic you are
legitimate criticism

David Myers
David Myers

LIES! LIES LIES LIES

Luis Adams
Luis Adams

Will my refund still work i've only played 1hr, i bought it day 1 though, I'm not going to keep a dead game when the devs and publishers are dumb enough to shoot themselves in the foot and just keep building a negative rep around themselves.

Xavier Flores
Xavier Flores

My review
so you basically outed yourself as the OP
thanks I guess

Eli Wood
Eli Wood

The damn "hail to the queen" review has like 90 "helpfuls",
hail to the queen

You gave me douchechills

Owen Bennett
Owen Bennett

The devs are backpedaling on past designs because of the way shit is now. It's lame and cowardly but it's how things are.

The design doesn't fucking matter. You see her on the title screen and a tiny shot of her face on the bottom. Who the fuck cares.

The game's only okay anyway. Go play amid evil or dusk.

Attached: 450px-Fork-Maiden.png (224 KB, 450x843)

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

steam review just gives a link to e-drama

They are correct, that review is off-topic. Stop being butthurt, user.

Matthew Clark
Matthew Clark

Jesus fucking christ are you still going on about this you autismal spaz
Go jerk off instead of wasting precious bandwidth
Downboated your review out of spite

Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera

Holy fucking shit, OP reposted his trash heap of a review after being blow the fuck out.

Attached: FACE.jpg (48 KB, 330x319)

Jose Gomez
Jose Gomez

is this a realistic game?

Zachary Campbell
Zachary Campbell

It's "an upset 3rd worlder", you illiterate faggot.

Liam Anderson
Liam Anderson

Playing a build engine game in third person
Disgusting

David Long
David Long

Dude you are defending a company for free, just think how pathetic you are to do so in Sup Forums of all places, if you were doing it in reddit at least where you can get some upvotes

Camden Price
Camden Price

/vint/ shows it was all leafs, aussies, and Burgers
"f-fucking Yuropoors"

Attached: 1521820691778.png (23 KB, 485x443)

Grayson Parker
Grayson Parker

ok
that is kinda funny that the mods got told of by steam, because that is something I have never seen happen on any site

Andrew James
Andrew James

Are people complaining about this? It looks good.

Hunter Perez
Hunter Perez

The old concepts look fucking awful. The new character isn't particularly great either but wanting that old shit in its place is peak retard. That shit was tacky even in the 90s, sexualization can be done in significantly more inspired and less generic-as-fuck ways.

Gabriel Carter
Gabriel Carter

Why do you guys even care so much about this Early Access trite? It's going to fail but you guys keep giving it attention.

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

OP literally posts in Sup Forums memes all over Steam discussions. He is an autist of the highest order.

Wyatt Young
Wyatt Young

When you're so butt blasted you got banned off a game forum after constantly shitposting in it that you go to Sup Forums and cry about it for HOURS every single day

Attached: 26.png (417 KB, 638x478)

Ian Bell
Ian Bell

Attached: thereal.png (622 KB, 1024x581)

James Allen
James Allen

Duke had red dot sights though retard

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

see Everyone is going hysterical here about muh SJW without realizing that you're all acting exactly like SJW: going apeshit over something without looking at the context and facts first.

Jacob Sanchez
Jacob Sanchez

Amid Evil > Ion Maiden >>>>>> Dusk

Luis Nguyen
Luis Nguyen

just try again user
I really don´t see why you shouldn´t get one

Joseph Roberts
Joseph Roberts

I'm not defending them though, I'm just laughing at losers like you.

Logan Flores
Logan Flores

an autist on Sup Forums
Stop the presses

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

Great job sweety! :)

I'm so proud of you! :D

Gavin James
Gavin James

libido is sexist because men aren't allowed to want women unless the woman tells the man otherwise

Jaxson Jenkins
Jaxson Jenkins

Seems about as pathetic as harassing a company for free. I'm not planning to buy this game because I think it's miserable to try to sell a build engine game in 2018.

Christian Parker
Christian Parker

That hairstyle needs to die, it's so fucking retarded.

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

Gonna be honest. The most recent design is probably the best. The original looked like a gender swap of the Duke and as much as I love the guy, I don't think that would be a good idea. Unless is for porn, in which case count me in

Jackson Taylor
Jackson Taylor

not just fps when was the last time a western game actually had attractive female character in some what revealing clothes?

Liam Long
Liam Long

flat-earthers are all legally retarded, jesus fuck.

Parker James
Parker James

.01 cents have been deposited to your steam account

Jace Parker
Jace Parker

They obviously can't do whatever they want as they altered the design as not to offend people. That's not being able to do whatever they want to do.

Ryan Hill
Ryan Hill

(((56%))) assmad at 80%

Parker Ward
Parker Ward

You're a massive hypocrite, dude. Every bit as bad as the SJWs. Worse, actually.

Daniel Williams
Daniel Williams

Hadn't heard of this game til now, thanks for letting me know OP. Will probably put on my wishlist til it's out of early access.

Jayden Harris
Jayden Harris

Mortal Kombat? or lara croft or something. All of those fantasy medieval RPGs always have half naked chicks on their covers.

Connor Morales
Connor Morales

So you're saying it's drawn in the style of 90's artists?

Hmm.. really makes me think.

Ian Barnes
Ian Barnes

OP is so assmad he deleted my comments on his review

he is acting literally as bad as the people he hates

Carter Bennett
Carter Bennett

Imagine being unable to complete a sentence without throwing some sort of meme in there.

Ryder Reed
Ryder Reed

SHHH!!! If there were no double standards there would be no standards at all!

Attached: i-sense-vegetal.jpg (177 KB, 960x955)

Robert Thomas
Robert Thomas

MK9, you're right. Good choice.

But then MKX made them all super unappealing.

Nathaniel Gomez
Nathaniel Gomez

yuropoor hour
it's cuckold central
makes me think a bit

Oliver Ross
Oliver Ross

I refuse to be spoken down to because I like attractive women. Simple as that.

Ayden Gutierrez
Ayden Gutierrez

Wait, devs have no right to decide what they want in their games? You are literally censoring developers.

Nicholas Garcia
Nicholas Garcia

but the thing is, everyone can see through you. the only reason you are here is to stir up whatever """outrage""" you can off of what little information you give out. there is a reason you only show certain things, it's made to lure the reader into posting positively about something the OP (YOU) have tried so hard to make a big deal, which would be the ultimate redemption for all the time spent, but instead you have to repeatedly post this same exact response over and over.

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

But they did. I don't get your point.

William Wright
William Wright

OP's going out shirt

Attached: 678628-1.jpg (60 KB, 630x630)

Hunter Price
Hunter Price

literally post the same shit over and over
samefag your own thread for hours on end
endorse the censorship of criticism over your criticism

op literally has to be a br. nobody else can be this bad and this mad

Attached: 1510806656464.jpg (160 KB, 1024x576)

Chase Martinez
Chase Martinez

Weirdest thing is that people actually justify their madness by saying because the sjw also do it it's ok

Andrew Cooper
Andrew Cooper

Attached: uhhhhhhhh.jpg (74 KB, 1024x845)

Tyler Torres
Tyler Torres

it's literally just some cool shit someone dug up at the 3D realms archive
then OP comes along with all his "ESS JAY DOUBLE YEWWW LE KEK KEK KEK REALLY MAKES YOU THINK AMIRITE GUYS xDDD" shit
desu I don't know why he's still here after being exposed as the meme spewing retard he is
these redditors just have no self awareness at all

Luke Price
Luke Price

Wide angle lens vs normal photo

No one can be this fucking retarded. You can even see the elns distortions on the left side of the supposed ''real'' earth.

Blake Green
Blake Green

in the span of 21 years, the devs decided to redesign the character
FUCKING SJWS FUCKING BOYCOTT THIS FUCKING GAME
You people legit need to die.

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

people laugh at OP's ravings and his inane logic
CUKCUKCUK
Were you hoping for another Gamergate or something?

Charles Long
Charles Long

OPs diary

Attached: average-poltard.jpg (91 KB, 1024x682)

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

Well, yeah. Netherrealm studios was always shit at modeling characters, but they were obviously trying to make them look "sexy". Also there's the batman arkham games with the plump asses.

Attached: 1494548617535.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720)

Benjamin Reyes
Benjamin Reyes

Dusk is actually the most polished and enjoyable of the 3, I really love episode 2's level design and enemy placement and how they emphasise the dodge-roll mechanic and the horror a lot more, Amid Evil still has a lot of balance and basic usability issues (exiting water, swapping weapons while shooting, geometry clipping, soul-mode activation, etc) and the AI just beelines for you no matter what and it's trivial to circle strafe them.

AE's aesthetics are genuinely amazing though, they've come a long way since ROTT remake.

Nathan Wilson
Nathan Wilson

Wow, this is really embarrassing, OP. You got blown the fuck out and exposed as the retarded autist you are. You better double down or give up now.

Attached: 1324085612421.jpg (64 KB, 400x600)

Lucas Evans
Lucas Evans

you might want to actually look into the topic at hand before spouting bullshit, don't worry I'll spoonfeed you though
devs reboot old ass character, make their own design on it
publisher of the game posts old concept art of the original incarnation of the character independent of the dev
dev goes full damage control and throws said publisher under the bus
spergs such as OP can't understand this and go nuclear on the steam forum and here
but nah they're burning bridges with their higher ups just to earn SJW brownie points, even though the character is still an attractive women which SJWs hate anyway

Lucas Evans
Lucas Evans

conceding the argument this early
Put some weight on it, you sound like a disgruntled child.

Dylan Wilson
Dylan Wilson

hey op, go post it on reddit and make your steam profile no longer private so we can laugh at you.

actually, even reddit will probably laugh you off, you would probably have to remake accounts repeatedly just to do what you can do here with ease.

Zachary Williams
Zachary Williams

No, it implies that they think it looks embarrassing. Are you retarded?

Henry Sanders
Henry Sanders

that the most boring and pro sjw stuff I have seen in a while
literally just a man with long hair

Xavier Robinson
Xavier Robinson

going apeshit over something without looking at the context and facts first.

Critical thinking is just as important as common sense. I have no idea why faggots keep joining the latest bandwagon without checking sources or hearing everyone's side to a conflict. For a generation that grew up with the Internet you'd think people would be more cautious but no, just look at this thread and Sup Forums in general.

Attached: 1515733341945.png (443 KB, 800x1182)

Adrian Clark
Adrian Clark

Thank you for the (You)

Attached: ayyya.jpg (60 KB, 1376x146)

James Howard
James Howard

a vidya character doesn't look the same as concept art from 30 years ago this is an outrage
what the flying fuck am I even reading
OP did you dunk your head into a paint bucket as a kid or something

Jose Roberts
Jose Roberts

devs change designed over the course of 20 years
WOAH WTF SJWS
Die

Camden Green
Camden Green

The oxygen-thieving OP should kill himself. There's no other way of saving him, or us from this level of mental retardation.

Xavier Bailey
Xavier Bailey

Geez, somebody really spent a lot of time ruining your childhood didn't they

WHAT A BASED FUCKING DEV

Jonathan Walker
Jonathan Walker

lmao OP I'm gonna spam this image every time you remake this retarded thread, you autistic cuck

Camden Torres
Camden Torres

But WHY is it embarrassing?

Grayson Watson
Grayson Watson

FUCKING GEORGE LUCAS, FUCK.

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

It's because people don't want to debate, people don't want to see arguments
We all just want to jump on the latest pitchfork and torches crowd and act like lunatics at the pretense of having a valid reason

Owen Ortiz
Owen Ortiz

Please tell me you aren't ACTUALLY this retarded

Nicholas Jones
Nicholas Jones

end times

James Bennett
James Bennett

They changed it to something less sexual so obviously they didn't want to do it and were coerced

Carter Ortiz
Carter Ortiz

Yes, the "hardcore fans" care about how the character looks not how the game plays

Christian Reed
Christian Reed

not him but ples just actually read his post, and then keep lurking

Ryan Young
Ryan Young

I read his post. Request denied. Kill yourself.

Robert Rodriguez
Robert Rodriguez

the design they deemed "sexist" or "problematic"

Where did they devs say this? If not the devs show me the extreme amount of outcry against this game that directly caused the devs to change the design.

fuck these twisted SJW devs

Which of the devs is an SJW? What did that individual(s) say to convince you of this?

we must stop those evil SJW from ruining our video games

Can you present any outcry about this character's design from SJWs? Was it something that was shared several hundred thousand times? Was there a stupid hash tag related to the outrage over this game?

It's truly a pity, a sign of weakness if an artist caves into outside pressure to change their vision. But from where I standing where I see posts like it looks like the only person pressuring the artists for their decisions is the OP.

If you just go by your assumptions like, ugly cows complaining about things changes the world, rather than actually looking for sources to get the whole story you're worse than a retard. A retard is blameless in their ignorance but you choose to not only proudly display it but spread it.

Julian Walker
Julian Walker

thanks OP for bringing awareness to this. I was actually going to buy this game but now I will not because I dont buy from sjw.
Sup Forums doesnt care anymore because we are full reddit now

Jaxon Hernandez
Jaxon Hernandez

OP is outed as a faggot.
Shocker.

Connor Cooper
Connor Cooper

Have you seen the shit companies are doing nowadays?. just look at blizzard and that alliance shit that started

Jaxson Carter
Jaxson Carter

No, it's not me.

The complaint is that experience of playing the videogame was ruined by the actions of the developer. it is valid.

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

Do people not understand what concept art is?
No

Lucas James
Lucas James

t. woman fetishist

i agree with you but be quiet about it. men should be ashamed about their sexual preferences unless you're lgtbbqlfgwtbffs

Attached: 23.jpg (13 KB, 143x163)

Thomas Jackson
Thomas Jackson

"YEEAAAAH MAAAN, EDGY GRATUITOUS VIOLENCE ALL THE WAY! BLOW EM ALL TO HELL!"
"Uh please check the toxic masculinity at the door, this game has NO place for sexism!"

Jackson Parker
Jackson Parker

lara croft
nigga you joking, she doesn´t show any skin in the game and her breast where reduced by like 200% in the remake. it´s the most sjw thing I have ever seen, turning a sex bomb into boring not sexy at all character
mortal kombat
same thing, 9 was great but all the breast got reduced drastically by X and most of their oufits were all covered up
All of those fantasy medieval RPG
are you even playing games, that hasn´t been a thing for almost a decade now, every game has the same boring as sjw treatment where only ugly "strong wyman" are allowed that are all covered up and look and dress like men

Hudson Perez
Hudson Perez

guessing you misquoted or just have really bad reading comprehension
or you're playing some kinda 9D chess

Jacob Hughes
Jacob Hughes

This is so 90's it hurts

Attached: 1510711892186.png (148 KB, 246x252)

John Richardson
John Richardson

Autist

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

Sup Forums has been a reddit colony for years

Jacob Barnes
Jacob Barnes

FUCKING GEORGE LUCAS, FUCK.

N-NO ANYTHING BUT FUCKING GEORGE

Attached: south-park-indy2.jpg (31 KB, 547x427)

Isaiah Green
Isaiah Green

Current design
Attractive women

She's literally covered head to toe in thick body armour to cover ANY semblance of a female figure.

No hips, no ass, no thighs, no tits. Don't want to offend the hambeasts and the self loathing beta male feminists!

Nolan Reed
Nolan Reed

Shut up.

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

What her thigh is 3cm too long or something?
Her leg is a whole head too long. Nothing wrong with that though, legs that just won't quit are life

Liam White
Liam White

Did you guys hear me? I said that OP removed my comments on his review, just like he was silenced by the devs of the game. He is just as bad as his own enemies.

William Miller
William Miller

OP tries to make it seem he got banned for one comment
He was actually banned for making several shit posts on their forum
user finds his steam profile
It's filled to the brim with /pol/ and other Sup Forums memes being spouted
OP makes his profile private out of embarrassment
The only way OP can defend himself is with a comment not even made by the devs, BTFOing him once more
So upset that he posts the same thread multiple times a day and samefags it with stuff like this:

L
O
L

Attached: 1325992184042.jpg (75 KB, 480x640)

Colton Rogers
Colton Rogers

As far as I can tell, Shelly in her current form is so far away from an interesting character that people certainly aren't going to remember her or play the game specifically for her. She won't even register when compared to DOUK. I think if they wanted to defend their character design they would have had one worth defending in the first place. Otherwise I don't see why they didn't just ignore the complaints until the autists got bored. It's fine to have a shit character in your game but just accept that it's a shit character. Fags need to hire a competent PR manager.

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

Rob Liefield wank
1997 design is more like McFarlane territory. Still shit but not utter shit. The ones that came after is when we get into Liefield's territory of shit. New one is more generic, but nowhere as bad as the previous versions. My biggest complain with the current bombshell is that she looks a bit too much like the gal cop from the OG Robocop.

Jonathan Stewart
Jonathan Stewart

doesn't play 12D chess
You can't even begin to understand my moves.

Dylan Lewis
Dylan Lewis

That image
That is some pretty good bait, the problem is it tries to hard and to elicit a reaction and is too long for people to care since it blows it load earlier by being to confrontational.

The best you can hope for with that is the people who will respond to anything, those who get hit with poe's law, or those feel like addressing why its bait.

James Bailey
James Bailey

her breast where reduced by like 200% in the remake.
Meh, still would.

Attached: 1508360643837.jpg (103 KB, 1600x900)

Easton Powell
Easton Powell

Hey I'm just using your logic

It's my private property/private Steam community!

Plus you linked a horrible YouTuber

Tyler Phillips
Tyler Phillips

lmao, this kid

steamcommunity.com/id/PresidentSkele/posthistory

steamcommunity.com/id/PresidentSkele/recommended/

judging by all his reviews, he has some really shit taste.

Attached: 1510279251783.png (126 KB, 229x345)

Joshua Reyes
Joshua Reyes

I like looking at sexy women
OMG YOU BIGOT

lol I'm glad I refunded this shit game

Carson Morales
Carson Morales

Basically exactly this, yes.

Dominic Ramirez
Dominic Ramirez

all those fucking memes
teenagers were a mistake

Aaron Reed
Aaron Reed

It's grounded in reality somewhat, not to mention having bad anatomy has nothing with "realism"

woah, it's almost as something i've said earlier in the thread

Dylan Howard
Dylan Howard

Daily reminder that the demoman from TF2 was originally a white guy in concept art. They changed him to a black guy for the actual game. No one on Sup Forums cared back then. No one on the fucking internet cared. How is that really any different from this?

Attached: 1458759878061.jpg (74 KB, 500x750)

Camden Sanders
Camden Sanders

OP probably joined the masses laughing their ass off over journalists saying it was good but slamming Far Cry 5 because it wasn't political enough

Why do I get the feeling this is true?

Attached: 1.-Fuck-off.jpg (127 KB, 845x683)

Cooper Howard
Cooper Howard

Ah yes. Has any other actress lost appeal so quickly from a titty-reveal? I can't look at her the same way now that I know she has flapjacks stapled on her chest

Joseph Walker
Joseph Walker

literally op

Attached: 1509041803213.jpg (101 KB, 861x1151)

Landon Ortiz
Landon Ortiz

Humanity at its finest. Reminds of that webm that shows dogs barking at eachother on either side a gate. The gate slowly opens and instead of lunging at eachothers throats the dogs just slowly back away and leave.

They're thinking with their wallet, user. The more inclusive they are, the bigger audience they can get. Why do you think every Blizzard game is family friendly?

That image is very correct and will continue to be correct in decades to come, unless something drastic happens to Sup Forums.

William Lee
William Lee

The problem is that EVERY LARGE SITE on the internet is like this nowadays. And it's mentality has infected reality now aswell. The only way out is to live in the middle of fucking nowhere, cut off you internet entierly and stop consuming any form of media made in the last 7-10 years.

John Brown
John Brown

Hey OP! I just want you to know that you are acting like I used to a year ago before I seriously re-evaluated my life and values. I am just trying to help you.

Jason Allen
Jason Allen

what
link me this art then because when I googled this fucking shit she had a very clear feminine figure in the two pieces of actual concept art I could find
she didn't even have a helmet in one

Jackson Cox
Jackson Cox

This thread again

No one gives a shit about you being doing no ma'am about some indie shooter.

Levi Foster
Levi Foster

With this thread, Anthony Burch has found a reason to live. He will never be OP.

Zachary Martin
Zachary Martin

That's literally the entire point of the fucking game you retard.

Thomas Nelson
Thomas Nelson

I can't tell if you're being ironic or are just a high functioning retard

Hunter Ward
Hunter Ward

There is no problem with laughing at OP's review. There is a problem with it being silenced. You are honestly retarded for not seeing the difference.

Brandon Flores
Brandon Flores

Consider this image. A developer states that Bombshell never looked like any of these designs during the development of Ion Maiden.
Recently, a bunch of concepts get posted by the PUBLISHER (3D Realms), not the DEVELOPER (Voidpoint).

The developers were contracted by said publisher to develop a game in the Bombshell IP.
Do all of you honestly believe that they were ever shown any of these old concepts to work with?

Also consider that they likely would not have been able to drastically alter the character's design, since it's not their IP.

Christ, Sup Forums is a fucking cesspool of autists these days.

Attached: capture.png (55 KB, 657x187)

Noah Bell
Noah Bell

Samefag.

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

The problem is it isn't 90's vidya. It's 90's comics.

Joshua Bennett
Joshua Bennett

Is OP as bad as Autistic Frog?

Attached: Autistic-Frog.png (2.7 MB, 1080x7426)

Eli Garcia
Eli Garcia

Not really, the character never appears onscreen to begin with.

Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

Hi OP! Remember to brush your teeth :D

Luke Phillips
Luke Phillips

Ruiner is a ripoff of Until I Have You

Attached: 1509541935927.png (178 KB, 1190x906)

Jose Jackson
Jose Jackson

They didn't do it for diversity points back then. Same thing applies to jap games with homos or trannies. They never do it for the sake of diversity.

Easton Taylor
Easton Taylor

The only people to blame are those in the media who have been gradually pushing an anti-white message over the past couple of decades. It was subtle back then but now its obvious and whites are starting to get pissed off.

Christopher Morgan
Christopher Morgan

Post your face when you know you'll never be as autistic as OP.

Attached: 1384050789629.gif (1.53 MB, 405x415)

Ayden King
Ayden King

No one on Sup Forums cared back then. No one on the fucking internet cared.
I didn't care, but that statement is false as people did complain about changing from the concept art (like with l4d) and some did complain about him being black. I mean there was a white reskin up on sites like fps banana.

Ryan Gonzalez
Ryan Gonzalez

There is a problem with it being silenced.
I agree with you OP, I just also get the feeling that's true. If it is, it's deeply ironic.

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

Attached: 1958553.jpg (580 KB, 1200x630)

David Diaz
David Diaz

Attached: 1503123239574.gif (1.82 MB, 320x180)

Jaxson Jackson
Jaxson Jackson

Attached: doctorv.png (43 KB, 149x192)

Ryder Hernandez
Ryder Hernandez

the worst fucking part is all those long-winded reviews of the games he doesn't like, what an insufferable writing style.

imagine spending so much time writing shit nobody will ever read, and when they finally do, all they can do is laugh at you.

here is a short one to give you the idea of this supreme sperg.

make your profile public.

Attached: waste-of-space.png (56 KB, 580x352)

Jason Peterson
Jason Peterson

reddit

more like Sup Forums is resetera

Evan Davis
Evan Davis

Attached: 1520079611799.png (84 KB, 566x360)

Jackson Fisher
Jackson Fisher

But, you have zero proof this dev is doing it to appease someone, and not because they personally like it.

This is garbage bait.

Jordan Nguyen
Jordan Nguyen

Whoa hang on that's too much. Let's fix it to Sup Forums's standards

Attached: shelly-too-sexual.jpg (555 KB, 2560x1440)

James Richardson
James Richardson

So, I guess that Nintedo and Retro are SJW now since 99% of the time samus is covered in head to toe in powerarmor that essentially does the same thing.

Joshua Nguyen
Joshua Nguyen

Ruiner and Until I Have You are absolutely nothing alike. What the fuck?

Hunter Clark
Hunter Clark

aight my dude I don't understand, are you baiting? blind? gay?
you're seriously telling me you look at that and you don't see feminine features?

Aaron Bennett
Aaron Bennett

Goddamn this thead is hilarious

Christian Rogers
Christian Rogers

That image is
I know you need to defend the image you are trying to paint but I'm not the audience, though I do look forward to my free (You).

Easton Hill
Easton Hill

Show me some complaints, please

uh people made a white skin
They remade the concept art. People did this for every single character, recreating their concept art version.

David Lee
David Lee

Say what you want about OP but the devs have made themselves look like complete faggots over this. I know it can't be easy to have someone goes in hard on your game but if you don't act in a professional manner you only damage the rep of you company.

Isaac Torres
Isaac Torres

Attached: 1508386924674.gif (3.36 MB, 225x324)

Jaxson Reed
Jaxson Reed

muh white genocide
Shut the fuck up, trailer trash. Stop blaming your meth addiction on the media.

Austin Price
Austin Price

trying to bring any resemblance of facts
ha ha enjoy being called cuck and libtard for the rest of the thread

Bentley Bailey
Bentley Bailey

Didnt play evolve but that shit sounds annoying as fuck.

Ryan Clark
Ryan Clark

are you ok

Juan Reyes
Juan Reyes

This design is INFINITELY better than the one the OP wants. Like, objectively better.

Ayden Reed
Ayden Reed

I can see the skin on her fingers! *Blushes*

This needs to be toned down! It's problematic! *Sips my gallon jug of soy*

Grayson Walker
Grayson Walker

Not even good 90's. Not even good-bad 90's. It's bad-bad 90's. It's just shittily aping actually good sexy pulpy comic design from the period.

Looks decent to me.

Brayden Cooper
Brayden Cooper

and some did complain about him being black.
Was that perhaps black people complaining about the obvious fact that Valve was deliberately making the pretty damn funny juxtaposition of black and scottish? Basically using a skin tone as a device for humour?

Xavier Wilson
Xavier Wilson

OP, haven't you had enough humiliation already?

Brandon Hall
Brandon Hall

OP might be around 20-30 years old. But he sure ass fuck doesnt act like it.

Christian Russell
Christian Russell

you share a board with these people
Jesus Christ

Jonathan Martin
Jonathan Martin

How?

Cameron Baker
Cameron Baker

Idk why but this sentence just rubs me wrong. It feels smug

Jose Barnes
Jose Barnes

this is the autism of anti-sjws

James Ortiz
James Ortiz

What's "bait" about my response? Mass media has a clear anti-white bent, diversity only means less whites.
"Hey guys, check out cousin fucking Cleetus over here, he actually cares about the future of his country!"
This is why the far right is growing.

Owen Murphy
Owen Murphy

You are gonna call me a fag but every time I look at Dusk I can't get any interest in the game and the reason is because it looks so visually uninteresting. I really like how Ion Maiden and Amid Evil looks. Now I did get Ion Maiden but refunded it because is just two fucking levels at the moment. So I ask you m8 why should I consider Dusk from a gameplay perspective over Amid Evil.

William Powell
William Powell

*pats head*

Joshua Carter
Joshua Carter

Ah so youre a media guzzling retard sheep. Thanks for showing how retarded you are.

Austin Long
Austin Long

this is who you try to have a genuine discussion with
I wish I could leave

Benjamin Cruz
Benjamin Cruz

They didn't do it for diversity points back then.

That's the very reason they did it. Variety is the spice of life. Stop seeing every single thing as a SJW agenda.

David Phillips
David Phillips

the only thing happening here is OP embarrassing himself.

Mason Cruz
Mason Cruz

She actually looks like a combat fighter, wearing actual protective gear and shit? I'd rather the character be given a decent armor design over just being naked. The other is great if you jack it to Rob Leifield drawings.

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

lol, sure OP. totally not you.

Attached: 5verqczak7fswfbx.jpg (144 KB, 536x640)

Ethan Lee
Ethan Lee

LOL, is that all you got faggot?

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

the whole article is like that
we apologize for daring to sexualize a woman over 20 years ago please do not send Anita after us

no wonder people were worried about Ion Maiden

Lincoln Powell
Lincoln Powell

Western Devs would get on their knees and give themselves 50 lashes if they ever even THOUGHT about designing a woman with visible ass and tits

Attached: zerosuitothermrender.jpg (761 KB, 860x3000)

Joshua Nelson
Joshua Nelson

Sup Forums of ye olde
progressive and tolerant
Sup Forums of our times
racist and bigoted
where did everything go so wrong resetrabros?

Adrian Barnes
Adrian Barnes

The truth of the matter is, it might actually stand out with that artstyle simply because they just don't make games that look like that anymore.

I just don't see any real problem with their existing concept either.

David Allen
David Allen

what the fuck even is this response
i got BTFO'd, better throw out a shitty strawman
you can do better than this OP, last night's threads had more effort in them

Colton Gomez
Colton Gomez

Yeah like "haha xD what barbaric times they lived in, haha savages

Jonathan Thompson
Jonathan Thompson

Kill yourself dumbass

Attached: Screenshot-20180329-052343.png (187 KB, 720x1280)

Aaron Hernandez
Aaron Hernandez

What is Overwatch
What is anything Witcher
What is Tomb Raider
What is etc.

Jaxson Hughes
Jaxson Hughes

This is actually TOO sexy because it leaves more to the imagination? What if she's naked under that? That would be embarrassing. That's far too risque when looking through 2018 glasses. (How far we've come)

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

Worse, autistic frog atleast keept his autism too 4chins and R6S.

Nolan Nguyen
Nolan Nguyen

people actually defend ion maiden devs
ouch, resetera only coming out late at night now huh

Leo Bailey
Leo Bailey

And I think you nailed the problem why they went with current iteration of her design. If they would really choose that sexualized version it would be deemed as Duke clone, not because of gameplay but visuals. Nobody would buy it knowing it's fucking bootleg Duke especially when Duke Nukem Movie is around the corner.
They did good job, character feels enough original and separate from her sidekick inspiration. And Shelly is cute af right now.

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

implying there could be any other reason to change a character's ethnicity than for diversity points
You're just trying to find ways to justify why you're mad now and why you weren't then.

Matthew Thomas
Matthew Thomas

Western devs who don't pander to the PC culture are as rare as a black man who doesn't like KFC.
The only ones who'd prefer that bland design over literally any of the others are suits who believe the vocal minority actually cares about their game.

Anthony Cox
Anthony Cox

Faggot.

Leo Ortiz
Leo Ortiz

OP thought 3+1chon and \Vee\ would validate his feefee's on a subject he's autistic about
he ended up being a true faggot and got blown the BTFO out instead
lmaoing so hard right now @ OP

Ethan Collins
Ethan Collins

Attached: 1518809069878.jpg (17 KB, 480x336)

Andrew Rodriguez
Andrew Rodriguez

Gets destroyed so hard after realizing that the only comment you could latch on wasn't even from the devs that he has to keep shouting RESETERA
Yikes.

Jaxson James
Jaxson James

Imagine being OP
Imagine spending an hour of your life making this thread and autistically falseflagging and samefagging until it dies
Then imagine doing it again
and again
and again
Being Anthony Burch might be preferable at this point

Jaxon Hill
Jaxon Hill

WHAT THE FUCK

Gavin Edwards
Gavin Edwards

As far as I recall it was the same people screeching obscenity about Louis and his inclusion in l4d.

Show me some complaints, please
google me multiple pieces of evidence from years back or im right
No thanks.

uh essentially repeating what you said about concept art versions
You don't say.

Nolan Williams
Nolan Williams

Stop being a retard. No one claimed old Sup Forums was liberal. It just wasn't overly sensitive political faggots.

Lincoln Phillips
Lincoln Phillips

Enough with the samefagging, christ.

Nobody is looking down on anyone for liking attractive women here, for fuck's sake. Also, what you find attractive isn't always what other guys may find attractive. Personally, I'd bone the fuck out of the current Shelly rendition.

Luis Lee
Luis Lee

Gets destroyed so hard
?

Leo Wilson
Leo Wilson

She looks like a nobody that will be forgotten the day after this game comes out. Neither design even passes as decent but when it comes to two bad character designs, I'd personally rather have the more titillating one. That's where we'd differ if you weren't delusional in thinking this was a good design.

Owen Miller
Owen Miller

Her current design is simply boring as fuck. Too safe and too much like Black Widow. Original design is clearly more memorable and has more going for it.

Youre all a bunch of low test idiots.

Isaac Parker
Isaac Parker

Hey OP, I am gonna buy this game thanks to you.

James Ward
James Ward

Valve didn't make Ion Maiden, britbong.

Christian Davis
Christian Davis

I'm not mad, I don't even give a fuck about this game, I simply stumbled upon a dumb user's post and replied to it.

Justin Hernandez
Justin Hernandez

lmao how the fuck is that a strawman argument when they literally said it was embarrassing themselves
this isn't "jumping to conclusions," this isn't "putting words in somebody's mouth," this is basic fucking logic, why are you not allowed to ask WHY it's embarrassing?

Liam Parker
Liam Parker

As opposed to wearing the proper clothing of a military grunt that is Duke Nukem?

Eli Richardson
Eli Richardson

Evolve is a fun game
Factually incorrect from the very beginning.

Ian Gonzalez
Ian Gonzalez

phoneposter
fucking hell, why do you even bother if your contributions are essentially you uttering your worthless opinion into the void, really adds a lot of nothing to the laughs.

Attached: 1490741454439.jpg (64 KB, 544x775)

Joshua Sullivan
Joshua Sullivan

Generic mass effect Kevlar
Better than punk 90's aesthetic

Which one do you think better suits the term Bombshell? Protip: not the generic soldier.

Benjamin Garcia
Benjamin Garcia

See: You have nothing, retarded meme spouting faggot. There's no argument anymore.

Nolan Nguyen
Nolan Nguyen

The only people to blame are those in the media who have been gradually pushing an anti-white message over the past couple of decades

What is an anti-white message? The only piece of popular media I can think of where white people are portrayed negatively is Get Out but even in that movie the protagonist was nearly saved by a white police officer doing his job. I'll believe you about an anti-white narrative if the media was run by hotep fuckheads

Attached: BABYFUCKBABYFUCKITSALLWHITE.jpg (45 KB, 721x626)

Isaac Russell
Isaac Russell

Biggest problem with Shelly right now are her voice lines. While Dook was a clear macho action hero and Lo-Wang a pervert Ninja. Shelly lacks any line that makes her feel like a tough cop ala Judge Dredd.

Landon White
Landon White

Attached: okay-don-quixote.png (1 KB, 134x41)

Isaac Thomas
Isaac Thomas

no dev has the balls to make their protagonist just literally an attractive naked chick
i wish they did, now there's some fucking progressiveness for ya
fuck the tease, push the envelope

Aiden Reed
Aiden Reed

He's literally saying "It's the CURRENT YEAR we can be having sexy women"

Of course it rubs any same non pussy male the wrong way.

Michael Perry
Michael Perry

he posted from his phone!!!!
Nice try attempting to detract from the absolute fact that you tried to say i was OP but were wrong.

Get fucked, idiot

William Allen
William Allen

I don't give a fuck how Duke Nukem dresses.

I prefer the better design.

punk 90's
No, it's a shitty Rob liefeld character. KYS

Christian Jackson
Christian Jackson

Legitimately leagues better than any of the "concept art".

Also still pretty sexy desu.

Attached: luptRRI.gif (5 KB, 200x200)

Christian Bennett
Christian Bennett

yeah no that shit doesnt work on me im past 18 kid, try again on leddit boards

Parker Morgan
Parker Morgan

reminds me of that kid that screen capped his youtube channel by accident making a le epic shitpost
turns out he was a 12 year old minecraft letsplayer tryign to be the next pewdiepie
hiro just needs to delete this fucking board already

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

Overwatch? The game they apologised to feminists and dykes for showing a woman's ass?

Witcher is a based polish anomaly.

Tomb Raider
Tits and ass

Jacob Wilson
Jacob Wilson

So, you basically DEMAND devs make characters you like to prove to you they are on your political side?

Cooper Hall
Cooper Hall

So I can dock all games for not having a character that looks like my favorite character of all time, Pakawa from Kasumi Ninja?

Austin Brown
Austin Brown

the idea of a female fighter is already stupid enough so might as well go full retard and add some sexy stuff to it
also duke never looked "realistic" why should his female counter part?
this whole thing just stinks of sjw/feminist double standard

Josiah White
Josiah White

How about that one BBc special with that famous black tranny that gives you a rundown on how awful white people are and how we are the "most destructive force on earth".

Franly just the tip of the iceburg. The propaganda is everywhere.

Jackson Cook
Jackson Cook

Why did you post that? It has nothing to do with anything. People aren't defending the Ion Maiden devs because there's nothing to attack. They didn't even make the comment about the original art style. OP was banned for making multiple shitposts on their forum. You're just here to stir up shit with some dumb meme.

Carter Lee
Carter Lee

This is the 3drealms VP not any dev from voidpoint, literally go look up the guy, he looks like he sits on dragon dildos and huffs his farts.

Andrew Gonzalez
Andrew Gonzalez

It makes me feel a little better about myself, but honestly looking at the steam account made just to shitpost and the fact that he's viraling his review here. All it takes is some lefty news sight talking about him and he'll have accomplished what he set out to do.

Attached: 1458571564603.jpg (86 KB, 300x300)

Cooper Thomas
Cooper Thomas

What exactly about the original design is memorable either? Every design except those 3D ones with all the robot shit looked extremely forgettable, and even that 3D one was pretty generic looking.

Julian Gutierrez
Julian Gutierrez

to be fair evolve was a pretty bad game with terrible female character design
I just wouldn´t have said it that autistic

Dominic James
Dominic James

The actors on screen accurately represent the demographics of the nation. There is no problem with that, yet the left will use those stats to show you that there IS a problem and that problem is the lack of "diversity".

Owen Williams
Owen Williams

Why do you fucks care so much about this game?

Never seen it posted here before people started REEing over “da esjaydubayas”.

Dylan Davis
Dylan Davis

Why are you so sexist, Sup Forums?

Austin Diaz
Austin Diaz

Reading that thread puts the Devs in a good light so good job I guess?

Zachary Gray
Zachary Gray

Attached: CuE5fUaW8AAp5gT.jpg-orig.jpg (182 KB, 1074x960)

Colton Long
Colton Long

what
what in my post had anything to do with politics or demands or anything
i said nobody has the balls to make their character a literal naked chick

Camden Flores
Camden Flores

the devs latter deleted some of the "oh this is seixist" lines

Wyatt Moore
Wyatt Moore

Makes me sad that the strength of propaganda is just shoving it in people's faces is enough to get following if you do it long enough. OP can do this for a few months and get a thread full of Ion Maiden haters.

Attached: 1518200102351.jpg (74 KB, 1024x595)

Christian Bell
Christian Bell

Attached: 69b.png (420 KB, 600x724)

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

Nice of them to let their mom join in on the photo

James Hughes
James Hughes

i said nobody has the balls to make their character a literal naked chick

Does it count if you get to play as the protag completely naked through certain segments of the game?

Grayson Campbell
Grayson Campbell

I wonder if they Devs would cry if they saw Tank Girl.

"T-thats seeeeexist!"

The concept art is Bombshell. The mass effect Kevlar is "Private Shell"

Attached: tank-girl-loves-booga-by-loganninefingers-d5d5i37.jpg (216 KB, 900x661)

Ayden Johnson
Ayden Johnson

NONONONONO! DON'T LET THIS SHIT SPREAD OUT OF Sup Forums AND /pol/!

Right now, Sup Forums is like the gatekeeper of the retarded autists, if shiro does anything but encourage this bullshit, it will spread even more and even faster that it already has.
If you really cared about post quality, you wouldn't spend any time on Sup Forums.

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

Its not but its more memorable than the current design. As another user said i would rather have the better of the two, and its clearly tankgirl +90s rogue. Shes better than the Black widow knockoff.

Joshua Bennett
Joshua Bennett

Someone needs to make a compilation picture for OP.

Jayden Robinson
Jayden Robinson

that doesn't really shatter me like you seem to think it does kiddo, it was a joke poking fun at how the op repeatedly has done it over and over again.

bored phoneposters always have the most trite shit, keep tapping away on your phone before you need to go for another walk mr security guard.

Juan Wright
Juan Wright

BUT MUH SJW BOOGIEMAN. Really though, it's just one dude trying way too hard to stir up drama. He got btfo last thread when people found out his profile but apparently he keeps coming back.

Lucas Edwards
Lucas Edwards

w-we are not SJWs!!!!

Attached: CRrUDR3UAAADNNm.jpg-orig.jpg (148 KB, 1646x768)

Julian Hill
Julian Hill

it's a step forward
only game I know of that did that is TTYD of all things

James Rivera
James Rivera

Stop spamming this board, you autistic faggot. Nobody fucking cares except you.

Jack Morris
Jack Morris

don't you have another long review to write?

Oliver Moore
Oliver Moore

Looks similar to Heavy Metal. What's up with this furry shit though?

Luis Morales
Luis Morales

Why aren't there any soylent grins for me to make fun of?

Attached: soylent-grin.gif (1.34 MB, 726x400)

Andrew Myers
Andrew Myers

The devs never said it was embarrassing. The PUBLISHER did, learn the difference, faggot.

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

me on the far left

John Gomez
John Gomez

Duke
Military grunt
Blow it out your ass

Jayden Lee
Jayden Lee

That's her boyfriend. A radiated kangaroo humanoid. This is pre-furries.

Owen Baker
Owen Baker

how does toning down sexiness of a woman effect a fps, i watched the trailer and there was not a single hint of main protag showing her full body, its a fps after all, how did people even came across that devs are putting political correctness inside their game?

Gavin White
Gavin White

When you get BTFO on Sup Forums, you either try to scurry away or double down with your retardation and pretend that you're just pretending to save face.

Attached: 1363018998112.gif (2.49 MB, 350x259)

Samuel Turner
Samuel Turner

Is that you in the middle?

Jaxson Barnes
Jaxson Barnes

Well, Kane and Lynch has a segment like that. There's also Bastards Bonds but I think that's a bit cheating.

Tyler Hughes
Tyler Hughes

make pretty female character
"WOWW THAT'S FUCKING SEXIST YOU WHITE NAZI"
make ugly female character
make any male character
catering to women at all

Attached: 1503198994031.gif (431 KB, 181x140)

Jaxon Wood
Jaxon Wood

How about that one BBc special with that famous black tranny that gives you a rundown on how awful white people are and how we are the "most destructive force on earth".

Don't watch the BBC considering I'm in the states. Did the BBC say they share the same views? Are politicians churning out anti-white propaganda? Who is being elected with whites being destructive as part of their platform? How many congressional and senate seats are held by people that go on record to declare their anti-white views?

The propaganda is everywhere.

I have never encountered anti-white propaganda in my life.

The actors on screen accurately represent the demographics of the nation.

So we're in agreement that there's no slant against whites in film, at the very least? I'd assume if there was an anti-white narrative the ratio would be disproportionate rather than accurate.

Gavin Cruz
Gavin Cruz

The two on the left look like comic book villains, and the two on the right look like they have brain troubles.

Landon Lopez
Landon Lopez

I dont believe you. You thought i was OP and im not. Youre not only dumb but youre trying ro save face when youre anonymous and have no face. Its absolutely hilarious that youre doing this, because no seasoned user would ever do it.

In conclusion, stop replying.

Angel Rogers
Angel Rogers

This fucker looks like someone dropped an anvil on his head.

Attached: 123123123.png (213 KB, 384x331)

Noah Ward
Noah Ward

Attached: 1450776451614.jpg (98 KB, 503x526)

Jace Williams
Jace Williams

No you fucking racist neo nazi cunt, im the guy on the left.

Kevin Rodriguez
Kevin Rodriguez

See how they all cower away from him? They fear his powers.

Logan Ross
Logan Ross

Beastiality all the same.

Connor Collins
Connor Collins

This is pre-furries.
Furries go back very far
Some of the earliest digital images (late 80s) are furry art

Henry Jenkins
Henry Jenkins

w-we are not autistic losers!!!

Attached: kek.jpg (175 KB, 1200x1093)

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

Have you seen the other armor designs you pick up in the game? One of them is basically a metal corset over red leather with a spiked collar. I'm not sure what else you guys want from us here. :D

steamcommunity.com/app/562860/discussions/0/1697168437879693162/?ctp=4#c1697168437885756477

Evan Watson
Evan Watson

Australia

Have you never read or watched Tank Girl? It was fairly popular in the 90's.

Attached: hewl-tanky.jpg (122 KB, 640x480)

Elijah Mitchell
Elijah Mitchell

I wonder how long this fade will last. Atleast Japan is still based.

Attached: 1522122628792.jpg (12 KB, 377x271)

Jace Ortiz
Jace Ortiz

Nothing says "90's" like a generic mid 00's generic space suit!

Wait....

Attached: mass-effect-3-female-shepard-cover-wallpaper-4.jpg (329 KB, 1920x1080)

James Price
James Price

That's a fair assessment.
What concerns me is that they saw he concepts and know about them now, but write this
We're still investigating what the exact line of reasoning was behind posting these old concepts at this time.
That is some paranoia....
Regardless, I'm sure it's going to be great. It'll be a good pirate when it comes out of early access in 2020.

Owen Hall
Owen Hall

The strong fear the weak.

Attached: CKz-wv7UYAEGdUh.jpg-orig.jpg (82 KB, 960x720)

Ethan Campbell
Ethan Campbell

pre furries

No such thing I think.

Attached: tp-5.png (472 KB, 612x816)

Lucas Fisher
Lucas Fisher

whatever you say, got another long-winded reply to taptaptap away to make you feel a little less like you're stuck in a shithole with only a phone to escape to.

Wyatt Murphy
Wyatt Murphy

It's the same for Sup Forums, just in reverse.

Exept when making sexy males. I goddamn swear that everyone in Sup Forums is a closet gay.

Camden Martin
Camden Martin

They're beta males not men. You think chad does gamedev? lmao

Adrian Young
Adrian Young

shadilay my kekistani brethren xD
Christ /pol/ is autistic

Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith

I can't stop laughing at this poor guy. He looks like that stupid fucking goblino meme.

Jeremiah Stewart
Jeremiah Stewart

dios mio...

Easton Gray
Easton Gray

When I say furry I think of the people who dress in those costumes. Not just people who draw sexy animal people. I mean, look at the rabbit chick from Space Jam.

You're not a furry if you want to fuck her. But you are a furry if you have a animal persona and wear a fur suit.

Ryan Parker
Ryan Parker

i hope you mean a segment where you play as an attractive woman and not kane or lynch
i'm assuming the other thing is a porn game or something
all i want in life is a third person shooter or adventure game or something with a hot naked chick spouting one liners and kicking ass
you can even spin it as body positivity and being comfortable in your own skin for the feminists and shit
there's money to be made i tell ya

Caleb Morris
Caleb Morris

dropped

Daniel Diaz
Daniel Diaz

That's just Black Canary. This is from 2017, by the way.

Attached: Batgirl-and-the-Birds-of-Prey-Vol-1-9-Textless.jpg (1.02 MB, 1500x2277)

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

I have never seen a "full" beard so thin. It's transparent.

Attached: thinbeard.jpg (46 KB, 687x873)

Andrew Brown
Andrew Brown

Don't laugh at me

Asher Lewis
Asher Lewis

never should of come here

Nathan Peterson
Nathan Peterson

Reminder that OP is right and everyone shittalking him is an undercover SJW

Angel Reyes
Angel Reyes

they can do whatever they want. it's their game their making, you fucking retard.

Henry Morgan
Henry Morgan

Looking at this with 2018 glasses. It's embarrassing. (We've come so far)

Austin Green
Austin Green

Those shitty shorts

Massive downgrade and probably done to quell some hambeast at DC

Attached: Black-Canary-0003.jpg (116 KB, 521x800)

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

Is it bad that I really want to play Ion Maiden but don't feel any urge to play this garbage looking game?

Joseph Brooks
Joseph Brooks

So we're in agreement that there's no slant against whites in film, at the very least? I'd assume if there was an anti-white narrative the ratio would be disproportionate rather than accurate.

Not the guy you're quoting, but I get annoyed when I hear about how good Black Panther is. I have no idea if the movie is as good as people say it is because I haven't seen it, but I'm annoyed because I have no idea if people are judging it based on its merits or just because it features a lot of black people.

Holy shit I didn't even notice he had a full beard. I feel so sorry for the guy.

Julian Green
Julian Green

New thread

Alexander Flores
Alexander Flores

i keep trying to imagine what his second boss form would be. Would something sprout from his head or would his forehead expand to skyscraper height?

William Thompson
William Thompson

0.1 hours played
Valid review

Attached: 80c[2].png (77 KB, 645x729)

Robert Wright
Robert Wright

Yes they can. And what they're doing with their free will is due to them being beta pussy whipped feminist nu-males

Joseph Harris
Joseph Harris

OP is a retard giving the game more exposure.

I would never have known about the game if it wasn’t being constantly spammed on Sup Forums.

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

The fact that they gave her back her old outfit after what they did to her with New 52 is a blessing in itself.

Christian Morales
Christian Morales

If aesthetics matter that much to you then I'm probably not going to be able to sell you on it, I find the art style really endearing and I also find that the simplicity of everything makes the moment-to-moment gameplay easier to digest because there's no distractions but it's not for everybody and the first episode has its fair share of really ugly levels.

Gameplay-wise I think Dusk does movement and weapons a lot better than AE, you have your staple FPS stuff like rocket jumping and knock-back on certain weapons that you can use for trick jumping and more interesting stuff like the crouch-roll which you can use for evading or closing gaps in a pinch or just to accelerate yourself for a string of bunnyhops and their implementation of bunnyhopping where you have great air-control and can change direction easily in mid-air but can only hit max speed going diagonally so in combat you always have to be facing away from enemies and then quickly snap onto them to fire, there's a fun challenge component there.

It also has an unlocked Y axis so you can jump over an enemy and keep shooting at it upside down until you hit the ground which you can't do in basically any other game of this type.

I also find the level design more reminiscent of Doom where you have carefully handplaced enemies and a lot of incidental combat and only a handful of set-pieces every level, Dusk is more about projectile evasion and speed where, AE is kind of the opposite where it's more of a horde-shooter with only a bit of incidental combat, it's all building and sustaining your soul-mode so you can melt all the big groups of enemies. Dusk's AI also has more complex behaviours and there's much more variety of enemies in each episode.

I also really dig the grungy horror theme and how it's played up in certain maps, the first time you encounter wendigos is genuinely spooky.

That's what I like about it anyway.

Angel Hall
Angel Hall

Furries as we know them have been around since the 80s, the Genus comics as early as '93, and internet furries since the days of the Commodore Amiga and BBS's. So it's not pre-furry. Kind of a random thing to point out, but w/e. Carry on.

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

What the fuck happened with this board?

Gavin Murphy
Gavin Murphy

Not the same guy either.
Not the guy you're quoting, but I get annoyed when I hear about how good Black Panther is. I have no idea if the movie is as good as people say it is because I haven't seen it, but I'm annoyed because I have no idea if people are judging it based on its merits or just because it features a lot of black people

So you are annoyed for no reason?
Go watch the movie and read the reviews. Then form an opinion.

Juan Turner
Juan Turner

i hope you mean a segment where you play as an attractive woman and not kane or lynch
Well, bugger.

i'm assuming the other thing is a porn game or something
store.steampowered.com/app/486720/Bastard_Bonds/

Laugh all you want but it's a genuinely good game, and has one of the absolute best character sprite creator out there. There isn't any porn in it but it has a absolute fuckton of artistic nudity.

I want a sequel.

Owen Diaz
Owen Diaz

If you honestly claim nobody complained about a nigger in a videogame on 2007 Sup Forums then I don't know what to tell you other than to fuck off with your gaslighting.

Gabriel Jenkins
Gabriel Jenkins

Chads do game development every weekend. American Football version of Beer Pong while wearing greco-roman wrestling leotards is a game.

Jackson Walker
Jackson Walker

thats one ugly desexulised revolver, does it shoot 2 bullets at a time or 3?
that breast plate is fucking bad, if its "armor" why isn't it proportionate to the rest of her fucking torso, still gotta protect those other oragns desu

and whats with the skeleton spider, fucks with that?
why didn't they just use a dynamite stick instead of the grande looking bomb

8/10 would fuck

Austin Phillips
Austin Phillips

Didn't isnt Chad dude who made Cuphead literally named Chad?

Hudson Ross
Hudson Ross

neogaf imploded and the brainlets flooded into Sup Forums. where have you been?

Blake Sanchez
Blake Sanchez

I have no idea if people are judging it based on its merits or just because it features a lot of black people.

Depends on your friends I guess. I, random man on Sup Forums with ultra liberal slant say it was ok. it looked different from other marvel movies which was nice, not just because how dark the cast was. It's not something so stunning that you need to see it in theatres

Alexander Walker
Alexander Walker

Go watch the movie and read the reviews. Then form an opinion.

Yeah, but that's the thing; without watching the movie I don't know what reviews to believe, because I don't know how many of them are biased and giving the movie good criticism because of the amount of melanin in the skin of the actors.

Caleb Allen
Caleb Allen

Also something to keep in mind is that people praise, what you might perceive to be, shitty movies all the time.

I think the new Star Wars films for example are heavily praised but I personally think they are pretty trash.

Ethan Cox
Ethan Cox

Based dev

Cooper Reed
Cooper Reed

I'm with you, user. I loved all three but I don't get the Dusk hate. The graphics work for it imo and the horror vibe almost makes it feel like a cheesy b-movie crossed with a metal cover. I find it enjoyable. And you're right it has some legit spooky/tense moments. The first scarecrow (even though it's easy to see coming).

AE is great, but feels more about exploration than combat. It's fun, but it almost feels as if the combat and weapons weren't their main priority. Which, in a game like these, they should be. Also it feels very easy. Even on hard I'm always at full health/mana and the bosses go down so fast. Especially if you get to them with a soul meter and the needle mace thing.

Ion Maiden is a blast, too but hard to judge so far as it's only the two maps. Felt somewhat slow though.

Brandon Gray
Brandon Gray

i ain't gonna laugh at anyone elses tastes while pining for a game about my own fetishes
i've never heard of that game but it looks decent

Charles Morales
Charles Morales

LOL, whatever floats your boat, kid.

Jaxson Gutierrez
Jaxson Gutierrez

So withhold judgment until you watch the movie then?
That shouldn’t be a hard thing to do.

Christian Rodriguez
Christian Rodriguez

Bastard Bonds looks like a video game adaptation of a bara fanfic.

Great game though.

Matthew Carter
Matthew Carter

I can't trust reviewers to be unbiased so I have to form my own opinion after watching the source material
golly gee user

Camden Ross
Camden Ross

These are the people you share a board with

Attached: 1c78bbe844[1].png (33 KB, 641x156)

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

mummy walks in

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

Attached: 2-braincells-to-rub-together.jpg (152 KB, 1355x1606)

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

I'd like it more if lategame areas were blocked off until you progressed in story, or if there were some way to turn off the level scaling.

Luis Adams
Luis Adams

He isn't pathetic, the design of a video game character is very important to the enjoyment of a game, you trying to shame him for being a healthy male however ARE extremely pathetic.

Colton Nelson
Colton Nelson

New thread

Samuel Carter
Samuel Carter

I'm suggesting there's ways he could make the point without looking like a fuckwit. You only do yourself a disservice when you present yourself in a way that lets someone easily dismiss you for the tone of your argument rather than the content.

Parker Butler
Parker Butler

Say that to anyone who disliked spore, go on.

Daniel Stewart
Daniel Stewart

No, that's the brother of the main dev who does the financial side of things.

Henry Barnes
Henry Barnes

said character in game is not sexy enough
not a complain about the game

Ian Jenkins
Ian Jenkins

Spore was promoted as one thing and came out as another. That's a different situation to complaining about old concept art or ideas that never saw the light of day. And even then, that doesn't reflect on Spore as it stands. It's not a flaw with the game that it's not something else. That's the same logic the people complaining that Farcry 5 isn't about killing white people and how silly the second amendment is are using.

Connor Sullivan
Connor Sullivan

have you been living under a rock? They will dismiss your argument no matter how you word it.

Eli Hernandez
Eli Hernandez

We was hacked and shiieet!!!

Landon Martin
Landon Martin

And you have the power to decide who looks stupid there. Them or you. In this case, OP chose to make himself look like the raving retard.

Dominic Gutierrez
Dominic Gutierrez

Very helpful

Attached: c4e019b352[1].png (49 KB, 643x199)

Michael Harris
Michael Harris

Spore was promoted as one thing and came out as another
So did this game, "design from the 90s except the female because she can't be too pretty".
That's the same logic the people complaining that Farcry 5
So? They have the right to complain about it.

Isaac Taylor
Isaac Taylor

Why the fuck does he almost exclusively buy indieshit?

Attached: 5064189930[1].png (50 KB, 638x160)

Elijah Young
Elijah Young

posted proof and backing of his point
developers decided to flag it
I don't see how he's the raving retard instead of the developers trying to appeal to an nonexistent female audience

Parker Bell
Parker Bell

except the female because she can't be too pretty".
Scroll up. That's literally completely wrong. They made a design and you're annoyed that you can't get your rocks off to it. Since the game's purpose is not to get your rocks off, that's not an issue. If DoAX3 had ugly women, that would be a problem. Because that would be undermining the core purpose. This is a first-person shooter. The appearance is beside the point. It is not a problem that Half-Life 2 doesn't feature enough tower defense just because you wanted it.
See He whines about not enough titties and makes accusations, not arguments.

Justin Torres
Justin Torres

and you're annoyed
Oh yes strawmaning, great way to not follow your own advice and look like a "raving retard".
Since the game's purpose is not to get your rocks off
Being visually appealing is a big part of any game, and yes sexuality can be used for this purpose, it did so, in the 90s.
This is a first-person shooter. The appearance is beside the point
You still have portrait.
The appearance is beside the point. It is not a problem that Half-Life 2 doesn't feature enough tower defense just because you wanted it.
Once again with the strawmans, do you do anything else?
And the post your linked only shows how spineless and concerned with virtue signaling the developers are.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit