Aside from Sega and arguably Ninty, is any publisher sitting on as many neat dead IPs as Sony?

Aside from Sega and arguably Ninty, is any publisher sitting on as many neat dead IPs as Sony?

Just to name a few, we'll likely never see any of these again in any meaningful capacity

>Forbidden Siren
>Monster Kingdom/Folklore/Coded Soul
>Wild Arms
>Ape Escape
>Legend of Dragoon
>Dark Cloud/Chronicle
>Soul Sacrifice
>Genji
>Tokyo Jungle
>PaRappa the Rapper/Um Jammer Lammy
>Freedom Wars

Attached: IMG_0840.jpg (384x384, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_Interactive_Entertainment#Owned_franchises_and_properties
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Capcom and Konami fall into this as well.

>Rogue Galaxy 2 never ever

Fuck that piece of shit WKC for ruining everything.

Don't forget Intelligent Cube

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_Interactive_Entertainment#Owned_franchises_and_properties

Some more dead Sony IPs:

>Resistance
>Haze
>Lair
>Heavenly Sword
>Warhawk/Starhawk
>MAG
>Socom
>Medievil
>Little Big Planet
>Demon's Souls
>Twisted Metal
>Killzone (debatable)

Might get a new Medievil with a bit of luck if the remakes do well.

Wasn't Haze a Ubisoft IP?

>Twisted Metal

They need to bring this back again. It was innovative and it would be extremely unique compared to all the games we get today. It would also be a very different exclusive that you couldn't get on Nintendo or Microsoft consoles. Sony created gold with this but car combat games are probably long dead at this point with no hope of a comeback.

Attached: 257253-twisted-metal-playstation-front-cover.jpg (800x1169, 171K)

Remake when?
Crazy that they own this.

Attached: Lemmings-BoxScan.jpg (293x339, 30K)

All of them pretty much

fuck, i'd take TMPS3 on the PS4 with added functional multiplayer

How exactly do you measure this?
Haze, Resistance, Heavenly Sword and Demon's Souls aren't developed by Sony first party.
Infamous and LBP are equally dead.
ie. not at all since they both had new games release on PS4.
Killzone is more dead than LBP and Infamous since that game released a longer time ago.

So essentially how are you deciding that they are dead?

parappa is probably dead because of dred foxx being a fuckwad nobody wants to associate with

David Jaffe talks about this on his stream all the time but the game just isn't that popular outside of the US and it would take a hefty investment from Sony to port it to PS4 since it was made for the cell architecture on a proprietary engine back in the day so it would cost millions to port.

That game was fun as fuck and it is a shame it was so overlooked. I get that they didn't do the characters right but fuck that it was great anyways.

His indie studio went under recently, so I wonder what’ll happen to him? Back to SSM?

To be honest i don't see SSM 'needing' him back if you get my drift.
I have been watching some of him streaming and he says that the plan is to relax for a while and then work on a new pitch and he doesn't know if Sony is up for giving him another chance but Sony recently said that they would lean in to the first party line-up which i think involved singleplayer focused games so who the fuck knows at this point.

What games did he make with that company?

That really bad shooter with the notebook art-style.

Rockstar owns Lemmings

EA

Their fanbase wants "Muh cinemaic realism" now so you an kiss goodbye to all of those unless they get a gritty, realistic reboot.

He's said on stream his next pitch probably won't just be given to Sony and he'll be taking it to a few publishers because there's a lot more "Indie Publishers" with a lot more money that could fund what he's after. More than likely he's gonna do something with Jack Tretton's new company as Jack is looking for indie projects with larger budgets and Jaffe's been working with Jack for years before.

Attached: Sony IP Graveyard 2.png (466x904, 121K)

Sony has to stop. What a waste. This is sad.

Fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys Fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys Fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys Fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys Fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys Fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys Fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys Fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys Fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys Fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys Fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys Fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys Fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys Fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys Fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys Fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys fuck Nintendo fuck Soyboys

Attached: 4F65593E-7279-41FB-9700-463E725DC241.jpg (768x1024, 96K)