Is it good?

Is it good?

Attached: ni-no-kuni-2-revenant-kingdom-review-ps4-3-768x432.jpg (768x432, 82K)

Attached: 1466614678991.gif (316x213, 1.9M)

Very

i think its fun but its too easy though.

Why’d they steal nier automatas title font?

Both are funded by Sony, they can do whatever they want with the font. Just like The original PS3s had the 2002 Spider-Man font on them.

Is it easy to set up PS3 emulation on PC, and does it run well? I want to play the first game but my PS3 is fried so I've been considering emulating it on PC.

It's severely phoned in and mediocre.
>Barely any voice acting for some reason (can be a pro or a on if you care)
>Same 5 enemies just reskinned forever, nothing new.
>Quests are all "give me 5 bear asses" tier
>Only like, 4 actual dungeon settings
>The writing is some of the worst writing I've seen in a video game ever. Like it's genuinely terrible.
>Combat has a weird difficulty spike around chapter 6 where it goes from brain dead easy to mobs 2 shotting characters out of the blue
>Music is atrocious 99% of the time.

I'm on chapter 9 and I'm kinda amazed I'm still bothering.

It's shit and they're hoping people will buy it thinking Ghibli is still involved, when they had nothing to do with this one.

This.

I can't process why this game seems to be getting positive reception on Sup Forums, it's evidently low-effort and low-budget.

>b-but the gameplay is fun!

The combat is utterly fucking mindless.

Attached: 1521730147708.gif (350x260, 671K)

Attached: 1522177410016.jpg (1024x576, 98K)

wow fuck you user i'm only on chapter 6

lololololololololololololololol

It's cute

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-200853~2.png (1003x802, 918K)

Thats not Benguiat

Good for sleeping

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-200931~2.png (1138x1080, 1.25M)

More like ni no kino am I right

>The combat is utterly fucking mindless.
lol, if you think that, you should play the first one.
I think thats why people dont mind the combat in this one because compared to the first, its actually good.

its clearly unpolished in terms of design, story and voice work

but the fact that its so easy makes it a good game if you haven't played JRPGs in a while and just want something to play without it being too technical

its fun to play late at night and just veg out with it. its visually stimulating nd evan is adorable (seriously). im not finished with the game, but i swear it seems like evan is a prequel to being a villain.

More importantly how long is it?
I refuse to play another japanese game with 6 hours of content spread out until it's a 50+ hours game.
I felt scammed for buying the first one

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-202733~2.png (1065x821, 1.24M)

Attached: Tani.jpg (1280x720, 221K)

These are so good.

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-202810~2.png (985x1011, 1.12M)

Not particularly. Finished the game a few days ago. The city building aspect is very tacked on as most of the shit you get from it is worthless and poorly balanced (item drops from enemies are better than the shit you craft).

Play DS version

>lol, if you think that, you should play the first one.

I did, and even that was better than this shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-202936~2.png (922x1061, 1.21M)

Took me 40 hours to beat the game. I wasted at least 10 hours of leaving the console on to collect money so I could work on the travian esque town sim. If you'd just beeline through the critical path of the game I'd say that there is roughly 15-20 hours of content.

Why is that girl in a suit?

I bet the late king was ashamed to have such a wimpy son

Attached: 1522213532978.png (755x681, 150K)

Attached: visibly disgusted eastwood.gif (240x228, 951K)

Ive yet to start the city building

What you can get from them? Seems like a major part of teh game

The most useful upgrades are the ones that give you more XP, and there are only two upgrades for that. I wouldn't even bother with anything else unless you just want to waste time waiting rather than doing something. And, in fact, even those XP upgrades aren't really that important either.

do we have [FitGirl] yet?

I ain't paying no weaboo trash

Aaargh! How is it any easier than the average JRPG? I'm currently fighting level 40-50 enemies in a certain dream door, with the intention of farming rares and epics. Having them spam one- hit kill specials is not fun.

>Chapter 6
So you are basically a couple hours from seeing that scene.

You need a good PC, but NNK1 runs great

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-201002~2.png (1448x828, 1.45M)

OP, this is Euro Hour. Never ask Sup Forums for opinions this time of day because Euros have shit taste.

It's fun but way too easy.

It's enjoyable, but super easy. Kind of like the jrpg equivalent of a Kirby game.

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-123735~2.png (1598x1080, 2.12M)

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-123725~2.png (1597x1080, 1.95M)

>wimpy
>crazy strong physically
>best mage in the whole game
>goes on a literal genocide crusade to fulfil the promise he made to his sexy milf maid

Would you guys say this game is casual? Or are there difficulty settings? My wife might enjoy this game.

It is incredibly easy but there a few difficulty jumps and side content can actually bite you in the ass if you're not prepared.

No difficulty settings aside from the skirmish ones but that makes fuck all diference

Golly!

Does multiple equipment pieces with mana regen effect stack?
Is there a way to roll them on equipment?
Other status effects seem to completely pale in comparison to having non-stop mana regen.

And still, when his dad appears out of nowhere he decides to talk to the rat instead

Why does Lofty look like a half aborted Lisa Simpson.

Why are the voice clips of Evan just him going MMMMMMMMMMMMM constantly

Why did they waste Adam Howden only to give him like 2-3 actual spoken lines.

No budget

Attached: 51114317_p0.jpg (1205x950, 453K)

You seem like a suicidal faggot.

It literally gets good 30 hours in.

Yeah its good and one of those jrpgs in which you dont have to grind at all to get through it.
I like the combat in this one much more but for some fucked reason i still like the first more than the second.

The game is not even that long

Is there even a point in controlling anyone but Evan? His magic alone wipes out the entire encounters.

ah yes when it ends

This poster has been the only one to point out the critical flaw in this games enjoyment.

Is there a gameplay or is that one of those games people pretend to like for story/characters?

it's weeb garbage, you would like it OP

Attached: trash man.jpg (352x450, 37K)

A lot of people think it's cute and it gets by on it's Ghibli-like art

People who actually play it kind of agree it's a 5 outta 10 at best. They made about 6 hours of content and stretched it to 30-50

This. Using lower tier equipment helps though. I'm also way more into the kingdom building part than I should be. I come back to Evermore every 20 minutes to do shit, and everytime I do anything story-related I go back to check all the towns to see if there are and citizen sidequests.

Attached: 20180329083219_1.jpg (1920x1080, 466K)

The whole concept of this game is so poorly written it's fucking amazing

>Rolad; has a ill child back at home and is the President of the USA. Gets thrown into a fantasy world and instantly says "fuck reality I wanna live here."

>Evan is like 10 years old yet he encourages everyone to join him by virtue of being a protag and nothing else.

>Batu and Tani and the whole clan join you because you thwart a kidnapping attempt that they didn't care about.

>Batu and Tani are also child murdering rapists who kill everyone that approaches them so good job on picking them up Evan

>Lets recruit Niall to look after our money I know, the guy with a crippling gambling addiction who sold his entire forest because he couldn't put the dice down.

>You keep recruiting proven failures of kingdoms to make yours better somehow

>Late game other nations generals just go "you know what why not" and abandon their kingdom to serve you even if it's against their character

>Chapter 5's ending full stop what the fuck is this time nonsense.

Like the list goes on for fucking ever. Holy shit what is this writing

>Evan names the plaza in Evermore "Arnella Square"

Attached: rustle cry.jpg (463x462, 72K)

>There's a chapter where Roland sells out Evermore to the russians

How topical game.

Worth a pirate. The crack as been available like 6 hours after it got published.

>No budget

How?

Attached: ConfusedOrInterestedYoungThug.png (460x288, 121K)

Attached: 1521998309308.webm (800x450, 2.9M)

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-202906~2.png (991x1067, 1.29M)

What did he mean by this

Attached: 2549b2e0-3c26-434c-bb76-cc68207ec75f.png (1136x640, 625K)

He meant that in a sarcastic way since a wooden stick really isn't the best gift to give to someone for helping you out.
Don't type that ever again.

Attached: 1479568769085.png (156x156, 48K)

Why is Evan so cute

Attached: 73727ae2-840e-4f2a-be26-b41e66a0ec8b.gif (540x550, 2.43M)

MMMMMM!
Excuse me!
STAY STRONG!

Is Evan as cute in the sub as he is in the dub?

should i play this with english or japanese VO?

Not sure, but those tree lines are what I hear every time I see his face.

Is Bracken's Jap VA better? I kinda want to switch voices just because of her voice.

Doesn't look like it had the first game's charm desu, I already miss the familiars and grinding for the OP ones

English so you can hear evan's cute noises

Why won't they just confirm that Tani is the mother? What does Level 5 have against mothers? They even have the same fucking eye color. Who else would it be? I hate when nips do this and leave shit ambiguous. A ending is called a ending for a reason dumb nips, tie everything up and stop leaving loose ends.