You faggots will argue about anything, but the image is factually correct

You faggots will argue about anything, but the image is factually correct.

Attached: facts could not be more true.png (720x703, 1.05M)

is that how that meme is supposed to work?

Donte is insufferable, the story and writing is edgey to the point of being comical, and the combo system is dumbed down severely, making the gameplay worse even if everything else was the same. But the Spanish voice acting is fantastic.

There's no joke, it's literally just "I have a strong opinion on something".
That's the meme.
That's.
It.

how is he any less sufferable than pizza face? Dante is king of edge no matter if his hair is white or black

Is this the new contrarian meme? Are the star wars prequels good yet? What about mass effect 3 or MGSV?

Memeology fags please fuck off.

>Original Dante
>Edge
If you've never played the original games just say so

>"I should've been the one to fill your dark soul with LIIIIIIIGHT!"

Not the dude you replied to but the original Dante was the biggest emo edgy fag in Capcom's roster, and that's saying something.

>dark soul of LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT
>not comically edgy
cmon nigga

I unironically like DMC reboot both gameplay and story wise. Except Vergil he was much better in original. And fight with him in rain is GOAT

that's hammy/campy, not edgy

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1355x709, 159K)

Many AAA games are a marvel of modern engineering and technology and all you autistic frog people shit on them because you're chronic contrarians.

Change my mind.

Attached: 9267b11d98809916770db7ea84c33e9499ed130f.jpg (480x443, 39K)

hahahahaha
I only played the game with the outfit wich lets him look like the old one.
The new one is a fucking retarded Teenager.

that's the point, though

It would take a huge amount of technological advancement to build a device that turns gold into literal shit, but that doesn't mean it's a worthwhile device

Not in a million sales, Tameme

Didn't the game outsell the previous DMCs?

Did it?

Yeah but now it's at a 45 degree angle

jjameson.gif

>It's okay!!!! It's meant to be hammy/campy
whatever lets you sleep at night

Attached: 1522282587189.gif (284x342, 1.44M)

Yeah i guess a voice of a generation then....
Gameplay was good so, idk

You're a contrarian among contrarians. Change my mind.

If you were saying that about Prince of Persia, sure.

DmC is the best when talking about newcomers. The combat in the older games is what many new players would call clunky. Switching styles with dpad. No dedicated dodge button. Terrible platforming sections. Bad camera. Directional inputs. But storywise? You guys just love anime and hate it when game gets a more westernized look. It got very good user reviews too. I played DmC first of all the DMC games and it was definitely fine. I found DMC3 and DMC4 what many do, clunky. But after you spend more hours on them they're better - I do not disagree with that.

But it is not a disaster of a game thats my point.

>No dedicated dodge button
Did you know that jumping actually gives you I-frames when you first leave the ground? You don't need to lock on to an enemy to be able to dodge their attacks.

>Directional inputs.
What exactly is so bad about that?

It's OK to be wrong sometimes OP, 3 memers as well.

Attached: Devil_May_Cry-1a.jpg (800x1100, 134K)

I know jumping gives you i-frames. Its actually what I used a lot in the beginning. But after some time I learned to switch styles, use camera angles better and royal block some of the attacks because jumping around isn't very stylish. And directional inputs are just a thing that I've seen friends to bring out. Like a game with constantly changing camera shouldn't have directional inputs or something. And no I love DMC3 and 4. I have 100 and 200 hours on them while I didnt even reach 100 on DmC and now I dont want to go back to it after glueing the muscle memory of the other games into my brain.

BUT I remember it getting very positive user reviews in Steam and it sold well on PC. So just outright calling it a terrible game is not right. For a loud long time fan? Okay it might seem like the devs have wronged you. But For the rest? A very good game no doubt.

DmC is a fucking pointless reboot because the ending is one giant backpedal, the game basically ends up as a non-canon prequel. Donte matures and gets his white hair, limbo disappears and Vergil becomes evil.

Why should DmC continue when the ending basically just made it old DMC, but less interesting? Shit like him being half-angel doesn't factor into fucking anything.

Attached: 1576214_1468973138362_full.jpg (576x576, 114K)

The only one it outsold was dmc2

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 6.14.50 AM.png (854x756, 135K)

Vergil was based doing a favor to the unborn

Dante is cringe worthy and over the top, vergil is the edgy one.

>Should of stuck to their guns
>When it's the lowest selling release in the series
F U C K
Y
O
U

he's mega cringe

I don't care about new Dante, but the gameplay is atrocious.

If the whole of DmC was the same as the intro scene where he’s getting dressed in the trailer, it would’ve been good. It maintains that attitude for a good chunk but drops it to be too serious and that’s when it lost me.

Only on PC. (which is still something)

>Like a game with constantly changing camera
>lock on to target
>suddenly camera only moves when your target does
>no longer have to worry about failing to perform directional inputs correctly

>very positive user reviews
Yes, because user reviews actually mean something. Critical reviews don't mean shit either.

>sold well on PC
I'm not so sure of that.

>just outright calling it a terrible game is not right
Yes it is, because a bad game is exactly what it is. It completely threw out all of the combat mechanics established in previous entries and replaced them with half-assed emulations. The music was awful, the art direction was terrible and the characters were some of the least likeable this side of ever. Ninja Theory pretty much took a giant, steaming shit all over the previous games in every way they possibly could. Or do I need to remind you of all the pre- and post-release bullshit surrounding the game?

>that fucking wide nose
he looks like a mutt

Attached: 1511349607564.jpg (650x559, 135K)

well technically he is, user
he's the son of Sparda and Eva the whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore

but they are both white...

Do you think skin colour matters to demons? Don't answer that question.

>yes because other peoples opinions dont mean anything
See this is what I mean. You people lack perspective.

*they are both caucasian
race is more than skin color

race doesn't exist tho