Grainger Games

RIP

>metro.co.uk/2018/03/28/grainger-games-closes-21-stores-staff-made-redundant-7423310/

Attached: 70590609-C057-43AE-9DC9-5215A8633BF9.jpg (800x533, 99K)

what an ugly looking store.
though i guess its perfect for ugly looking britbongs

less ugly than you, mohammed

literally whom?

>all stores up north

makes sense

Attached: 1518550708735.jpg (242x262, 8K)

>Toys R Us
>Maplin
>Bargain Booze
>Grainger Games

who's next?

Are they giving the shops away to the muslims for free? Fucking euro trash. Get off the internet and go save your country. Praise my ancestors foe leaving when they did.

What is the point of brick and mortar vidya stores nowadays? Kids just ask their moms to buy the latest AAA game from Wal-Mart and everything else you just get digital or through Amazon.

Literally who? Never seen these around south london

woolworths

>go to grainger games
>walk past the rick and morty and game of thrones t-shirts and mini-figures
>get to the video games
>they don't have what I want
>leave
I wish I made this up for (you)s but I didn't. Fuck this place how the hell do you manage to make the place both look and sound disgusting at the same time?

Attached: #####sdgh.jpg (540x540, 32K)

Don’t think there’s any south of Nottingham

RIP my grainger games points card

That reminds me of my local EB Games. Half the store is fucking funkpop shit, shirts, and plushies.

Apparently funko pop figurines basically kept the company afloat for the past 18 months or so.

Toys R Us collapse has spooked banks/creditors who are now withdrawing lines of credit previously available to smaller and mid sized companies like Grainger Games.

they already closed though

That is definitely not the full list. My shitty northern town is not on the list and I just got cockblocked from buying a nicely discounted monster hunter stories by a "this store is shutting down" notice.

Grimsby sucks

Your town voted overwhelmingly for Brexit, and is now going to get annihilated along with its fishing industry after we leave the EU.

Ho-hum.

xD loog at me spoud bullshit on internet momy :D

HMV

I got some bad news user.

MGS5 is actually really good and everyone's being contrarian

GAME hopefully

Literally the only brick and mortar store that stocks new weeb games in UK. RIP in piece

Ah, the mewlings of an owned shitter. Music to the ears.