Why I hate sjw

>Dark Souls
>MC is uncounted """""choosen""""" undead
>He's not the first, nor the last, he is nobody, firekeeper don't want even speak to him
>He's grey, hollow undead, he's one of them, blending with the mass and looks like he's part of this world
>Every character is dark, shady and highly likely sick in head, because they speak all vague, concealing what they really think(they prolly on a verge of being hollow)
>Every NPC consider their surroundings(world and living creatures) as something normal and usual, since they are part of it
>Every NPC have their own place in this world, their own purpose, goals, intentions. They located mostly in their own places or moving through the world. MC in their life is just a transient phenomen, they don't give a shit about him.

>Dark Souls 3
>MC is legendary, renown Unkindled One, there is a lot of them, but everyone so sure that the MC is the true choosen one
>Everyone wants to serve him despite the fact they barely know him
>MC is a shiny(literally) superhero who stands out and completely alien to this world
>All NPC speaking straight what on their mind, depicting themselves as completely normal and ordinary folks
>Despite being normal and ordinary, characters have alien mindset for DkS setting, they consider their surrounding like something negative and they're not part of it, speaking about monsters, degeneration, gods and rulers. Complete desacralization of setting.
>Characters are plain and simple, they've lost all mystery, insanity on a verge of being hollow
>Character design became like "Good day Ashen Commander, I'm Tim(Chad,Stacy), I'm nobody and I want to serve you. Please let me aboard Firelink Shrine." Absolutely degenerate sjw shit from disney/pixar cartoons.

Attached: 1359117204082.png (621x621, 592K)

>MC is legendary, renown Unkindled One, there is a lot of them, but everyone so sure that the MC is the true choosen one

>Ahhh, another one, roused from the sleep of death? Well, you're not alone. We Unkindled are worthless. Can't even die right. Gives me conniptions. And they'd have us seek the Lords of Cinder, and return them to their moulding thrones. But we're talking true legends with the mettle to link the fire. We're not fit to lick their boots.
Literally the first NPC in the game.

And then literally everyone sucks your raisin looking dick

>Crestfallen Warrior speaks literally about himself

Demon's Souls and Dark Souls were the best.

>mun SJW boogey mengs

I understand the point here but this has nothing to do with sjws

SJW bullshit is why The Last of Us and Life is Strange and Gone Home are considered great games.

Gone Home was especially bad. It was after school special levels of terrible.

>obvious cashgrab by a studio that loves to chime in on the "Loretism" of their retarded fans and the "DUUUUUDE HARD, GIT GUD" meme audience
>it is somehow the fault of SJW's

Attached: CK8v9oCVEAAEIi-.png (300x256, 87K)

Again “muh SJW boogeymeng.” You are full of meme shit boy. Stop parroting what you “think” Sup Forums consensus is.

This. Fucking retards. Keep our politics out of our vidya. There are reasons without you having to use video game discussion as your political platform as usual.

sjws unironically ruin everything they touch, but they are not responsible for destroying dark souls. blame a-team trying to casualise the series for max profit.

Attached: 1521774901813.jpg (675x800, 79K)

>sjws unironically ruin everything they touch

Yeah. Like my dick.

Attached: C5A70C7E-63D2-4545-9F3C-FF73F30B7CBF.jpg (600x450, 16K)

>Every NPC consider their surroundings(world and living creatures) as something normal and usual, since they are part of it
Everyone except Laurentius. He's a bro.

Thats also what I hated about Dark Souls 2

>dark souls 3 has the split stats of DS2
why
WHY

there's more than one Unkindled you stupid fucking redditfag, go back and stop spamming this shit.

Attached: 1522232971988.png (500x500, 400K)

>there is a lot of them, but everyone so sure that the MC is the true choosen one
begone

Ashen One is most aesthetic protaganist

Attached: canon.jpg (1972x1754, 799K)

I am Ashen Commander and this is my favorite bonfire on the Lothric.

>ds3 has bad charicters compared to ds1
still a bettter overall game desu

But you are; because you do actually do the thing they are supposed to do.

Provide and example of the dialogue or NPC you have a problem with. I was just playing DS3 today; and to be honest that guy who already posted the verbatim Crestfallen Warrior dialogue already blew the fuck out of your arguement.

how is any of this the fault of 'muh sjw' you crazed faggot

Attached: 1521846061917.jpg (890x876, 66K)