Oh yeah, that happened

>Oh yeah, that happened

Attached: d475d18e99e0c93cfac27ebd6a561d0765205ee8.jpg (616x353, 56K)

Great game desu senpai

>SJW game gets forgotten in a week
Damn

It was

>SJW game
What?

Dude, what?

It's a good game, still playing it

>man I haven't gotten a single (you) in the past 30 minutes, my body starts to itch... what's the easiest nonsensical meme thread I can make?

It's a bit unintuitive. I don't even know how many times I've made a move and expected something to happen, but something else happened instead. That's frustrating when planning strategies, but I'll git gud I guess.

I like the game and i'm not a shitposter/the other user, but you're blind if you can't see the SJW propaganda

expand on this so we can laugh at you properly

Shouldn't you be sucking your black boyfriends cock?

>million times easier than FTL
>less weapons/ships(mechs)
>pilot balance is scew'd so you have niggers with amazing abilities that break the fucking game (move through enemies, ignore web/smoke) and then dog shit like +xp and extra reset - essentially the biggest RNG factor between a tough and trivial run is what pilots you get and avoiding the +3 grid meme
>no mission variety, low enemy variety
>secret squad is a meh reward for grinding out all the achievements
Still a good game, value purchase for like 40 hours of playtime and a free copy of FTL gifted to a friend. If they do a free expansion it needs to be as or more ambitious than the one they did for FTL.

RNG fucks a perfect run the game, just like FTL. I like it thoo

Mobile trash.Uninstalled after an hour

>play it for 50 hours
>done everything
>this is a problem

Attached: 1520563507275.png (796x500, 117K)

>easy is too easy
>normal is too hard
>mfw

Attached: 1404096282428.gif (209x193, 109K)

>If they do a free expansion
There was an interview very recently and they said they don't plan to do any more content, instead they want to see what modders are capable of.

One of the modders emailed them about adding few basic features he needed for his squad:
>Unfortunately, games as complicated as this are never that simple. If we want something to be accessed by the scripts Matt has to set the code up very intentionally and carefully to allow it to be accessed. Core gameplay mechanics (e.g. grid health, resist percentages, how to select missions, how to unlock squads, etc) had no need to be manipulated by the scripts. Honestly it would be very impressive for game to allow you to rewrite the whole mechanics of the game within scripts (and pretty impractical development wise... unless your game revolved around manipulating the game mechanics somehow like "Baba is you").

> games as complicated as this
Please.

>user is asked to expand on his obviously bullshit opinion
>Throws out an insult because he has nothing to say
3/10 bait, you got me to reply.

Not him, but all characters in the game are dark-skinned. This has been discussed a lot of times, so it's not surprising that he doesn't want to explain. The SJW side tries to rationalize this as the interior of mechs being dark and not the skin, but this is clearly false because clothes the characters are wearing have some very bright areas ton them (white coat and colored stripes), so this is clearly skin color and not brightness.

Only people who even notice are poltards looking to be outraged.

I still launch it from time to time, the furthest I got was one timeline failed on island #5, I never played the "final" island yet

I usually get triggered by a bad mission and I restart
I also bought the flamethrower squad but it turned out to be supremely shit and it was annoying

>We want the digital skin to be a certain color
>No not that one you dumb sjw
How very childish.

FPBP

Attached: THIS CANNOT HOLD ME.png (366x366, 102K)

yeah, that's true but it still feels good when you get a perfect turn where you block emerging Vek with other Vek at 1 hp etc

Vinny here,
um
just saying this is a good *SNEEZES* oh sorry, a little 56% italian sneeze, it's a good game.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 7K)

More of a puzzle game than a SRPG
Kind of hate it 2bh

neogaggers please leave

>It bothers me that a game has more darker colored skin people than white people

Lmao. You either have autism or a serious obsession with race politics, because no one else thought anything of it

I sincerely hope your aids becomes sentient and chokes you.

they are larping but you gotta go back to plebbit sweetie

Attached: 1502725940690.jpg (1528x1530, 188K)

Its not a first person mech game so pass

Main character is a white guy named Ralph Karllsson, SWEDEN YES meme aside that's as fucking white as it gets.

Poor favela man Front Mission

>4 blacks
>4 asians
>4 robots
>1 white guy and he is also coincidentally the worst pilot out of them all
Oh what what what!? Hmm, can't see anything suspicious going on here. :-)

*rubs hands intensely*

Gotta pander to the western indie community aka tumblrfags

If you think about it, the Vek would target the race that was the biggest threat, ie, whites first.

But holy shit this game has close to 0 political overtones you autist. Also, black scientist man is the worst, double reset is for brainlets and niggers.

Aren't all the executives who run the islands white? Getting black people to do the military grunt work? Just relax and put your tampons away.

game has no fucking depth, it just boils down to a randomly generated puzzle every turn

>and that's a good thing, here's why

game is great, looking forward to double dipping when it hits the switch.

it was actually shit, im gonna pirate it 100 times just to fuck over the devs

Nothing wrong with a game you can play for 20 minutes a day. You could complain the same way about Tetris and shit's still fun after 30 years.

>babby first attempt at redpilling

At least protest the Far Cry threads faggot, there's something to actually complain about there.

The difference between us and SJWs is that they actively infiltrate and disrupt established developers/publishers/franchises. Claiming that you don't like the game of because protagonist is certain gender or skin color is fine.

>muh pol

This has been the most discussed part of the game so far.

>he's white because i say he's white, skin color is irrelevant!

Attached: a.png (1830x427, 165K)

>damage control
>reddit spacing
>actually using redpill
Get it together, user.

No seriously, how is Ralph not white?

The skin color.

>game has no fucking depth
>it just boils down to a randomly generated puzzle every turn
so it's just like FTL? but people love FTL

It's the art style. It looks like a late GBA game, which is a look I could never get into.

>buzzwords
>actually reddit spacing himself in other posts until he has to call it out
>sperging this hard over a flavor of the month indie game
get a load of this untermensch

Attached: nopegas.gif (149x181, 836K)