How come Blizzard games are pure but novels commissioned by Blizzard are lewd...

How come Blizzard games are pure but novels commissioned by Blizzard are lewd? This is literally a page of Arthas taking Jainas virginity. They did the same shit in the Starcraft novel where Raynor and Kerrigan banged.

Attached: IMG_5917.jpg (700x933, 94K)

haha i guess frostmourne hungered there if you get what i mean ;)))))))

Because a woman wrote it

Based

nice

Attached: arthasget.jpg (680x496, 39K)

We know Metzen didn't put it in there becuase there would have been an unrelated part of how glorious Thralls cock was

Imperius getting reverse raped by fem!Diablo when?

>reading game-based novels

Attached: Dt3i5EL.jpg (525x384, 106K)

>I'm sorry, Arthas. I can't watch you do this.

Why didn't they stay together? Literally everything would be perfect if they fucked more often.

Attached: fairytakle.jpg (720x960, 69K)

The starcraft novels are all lowest form of filth as far as fiction goes. I imagine the Warcraft ones are the same.

>I was so eager about the leaked news of Starcraft 2 and hyped for it to come out that I read every Starcraft novel
>I thought the plot couldn't be any worse
>SC2 comes out
Imagine
my
shock

Attached: 1484115821470.png (195x207, 82K)

The fact that Arthas choosed to follow the Paladin studies and had no intention to choose a queen yet. Probably if wc3 never happened Therenas would die of age, Arthas be the king and would choose Jaina as queen.

Literature has the cultural weight to get away with being lewd. Even in the form of video game tie-ins. Some of the most graphic depictions of underage sex, rape, and masturbation have been in popular novels. Pillars of the Earth was in the fucking Oprah book club and one character's arc involves a rape so brutally depicted I found it upsetting and I'm a fucking heartless degenerate.

I'm half way through the same book as OP and it's literally insufferable. It's dry and trite and has no inclination on how to actually have characters

The first twenty pages of Felix and Gotrek from the Warhammer Classic books are really well written.

Old people understand that censoring literature is bad and it would be kind of crazy to say a book shouldn't be lewd. But with video games they are total retards and forget any notion of freedom and rights and just want to censor everything. the same people that will send young boys to fight in iraq dont want blood or titties in their sons video game.
tl,dr: blame parentfags

But at the same time a book has the room to be a more nuanced character study so you can build up sexual tension that leads to a sex scene. Where in an RTS can you shoehorn a sex scene without it being completely pointless?

Jaina belongs to Orcs now

wow that prose is absolutely masterful

>after the events of the stormwind escape

nah

>sex scene
>pointless
i have a point in my pants :3
btw you have (intense) levels were you are fighting away monsters etc and a girl is about to die and then when you are done you barely get a kiss as thanks.