This year (2018) I went from never having played a Platinum Games game in my life to having played most of them...

This year (2018) I went from never having played a Platinum Games game in my life to having played most of them, why didn't I know how fantastic a developer they are before now??

Attached: Platinum Games.png (1477x700, 1.41M)

probably cuz you're a pc fag

You’re probably underage b&

They make good games, but nothing stands out for me, usually ranging from 6-8, Nier is their weakest, at least from what i've played

You're a retard newfag who started with Nier and just a hype bandwagoner. Anyone here who played PS2 games knew who Clover Studios was and followed them through their change into Platinum into now. If you played most of their games I guess you know how shit Nier is now and will never talk about the worst game Platinum has made. Yes Nier is even worse than Infinite Space or Anarchy Reigns.

Bayonetta > W101 > Vanquish > the rest in whatever order it literally doesn’t matter don’t matter

>why didn't I know how fantastic a developer they are before now??

Because you have been living under a rock? I bet you also thought From was a great developer that came out of nowhere with Dark Souls too.

PLAY MADWORLD

Nah I played Bayo 1&2 on Switch and branched out from there. I played Viewtiful Joe on Gamecube so I knew Clover, but didn't care enough to follow them into being Platinum.

I was well aware of armoured cores existence.

Why are you so assblasted bruh

You play one hack and slash, you've played them all.

Bayonetta 2 doesn't matter?

I wish it was true then all games would be on par with Ninja Gaiden. Platinum loves rehashing Bayonetta's combat system though so I can't blame you for feeling that it gets samey.

It's a downgraded sequel, of course it doesn't matter

Because it's only on Nintendo consoles right?

W101 > MGR > Nier > Vanquish > Bayo 2 > Bayo 1.

Come at me fags, Bayonetta is overrated trash.

Attached: 1511165331017.png (571x424, 591K)

Good lord I always get this comment, despite playing bayonetta 2 extensively before I ever touched one.
It's more about the fucked up combo system that over emphasises witch time and umbran climax, where enemies block everything you do, where even wicked weaves do mere chip damage, where knock back and juggling are practically nonexistent
Not to mention the story taking itself far too seriously as well as fucking loki
The first is significantly more satisfying at higher levels

>MGR anywhere but the bottom half
Way to invalidate any opinion you may have had.

Salty Bayofag detected, stay mad at your poor man's DMC kiddo.

Attached: 1497342623848.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

It’s got vivid color but it’s inferior to the original in every other way. And yes, that includes things like the QTE, genre-shift stages, and enemies attacking immediate after their intro cutscene ends which are complimentary design majority of people won’t understand.
>but it’s not fair, how was I supposed to know the QTE was there
>but it’s not fair, how was I supposed to react to the enemy when the cutscene just ended?
>but it’s not fair, how was I supposed to know there would be a racing segment
You didn’t, but now you do, and unless your satisfied with your one and done stone or silver rating, you will replay the game and you will get good.

Who said anything about Bayonetta? MGR is basically dumbed down Bayo as well, so technically it should be last on your list anyways.