FOr honor good bad or what

FOr honor good bad or what

Attached: C083CB69-D7FB-4469-94C8-ED8A1A93DA7E.jpg (1920x1280, 716K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IftmTwzgYks
youtu.be/rYz22WQ7T_U
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you faggots never talk

It's great fun and combat system is one of the best out there, but game had huge problems with networking, gear balance and Revenge was broken as fuck. Then the game died because of that, and is now being revived by Ubi. I'm planning to give it another go this year, from what I hear all these issues were fixed.

pretty much nailed it.

It was a trainwreck at launch, but its issues are slowly getting fixed one by one. Gear isn't as impactful, revenge isn't broken, servers are fine, balance is... okay.
Very fun game overall, I'm glad it's getting the siege treatement.

Good fun, but it WILL piss you off, you need to understand this. Shit will happen that will tilt you to the point of wanting to punch a nigger in the face.

Peacekeeper is best girl.

Attached: 1520798891411.jpg (506x743, 264K)

Seek professional help.

Its one of those games where it was more fun in Beta since nobody knew how to play to everyone just fucked around, but now that its been out for a long time everyone knows everything and its just boring shit

>women warriors

bad

Not everyone is on their dose of estrogen.

People feel emotions beside fake excitement.

Where do you find professionals willing to help you punch niggers in the face?

fucking burned him

DAMN! Warlord looked like THAT?

youtube.com/watch?v=IftmTwzgYks
Wow user you're so manly and cool.

>not using all potential assets to win the war for your side

this shit will only ruin your chances of winning anything
seriously, why are nu-people so retarded?
risking lives of baby-makers that are weaker than 13 years old boys

>gear balance
I was pretty surprised to even hear it had gear. What a stupid idea, there a much better ways to alternate combat for different play styles. I'm pretty sure that went hand in hand with the online shop.
I hesitated buying because of its issues at release and no i have no motivation now. This game is a good teacher for why a good release is important, but this industry never learns.

Can I hug her?

Ubisoft made it so you can expect the usual Ubisoft things:
>eyecancer clothes and overall character design
>everything is a QTE
>uninspired UI that is in painful contrast with the setting
>extremely simplistic combat to the point that it's braindead

UM NO BUT WOMEN ARE LIKE SUPER FAST AND AGILE BECAUSE THEY HAVE LESS MUSCLE MASS AND UHHHHH YEAH

The gear didn't go hand in hand with micro transactions. In fact, there's literally no reason to use micro transactions.

I mean it's made quite a rebound considering what the game is. It was averaging 5K players last I played a few days ago, for a fancy Soul Caliber 2 that's pretty damn good.

>Everything is a QTE
Having to react to things does not make it a QTE. Also fight a good Kensei, Berserker or Shaman, they will fake you out repeatedly.

Everything they do is reactable. All the feints can be reacted to.
There are no actual mixups in this game, it's all brainless reaction and flowcharting.

>clothes
I'll give you this
>character design
Is actually quite good. Each class ends up looking unique while sticking to their theme.
>everything is a QTE
You could simplify it down to that, but you'd be wrong
>UI
No opinion
>simplistic combat
Now I know you're full of shit, and probably never got any characters past prestige 1.

There is a big hero that hugs people.
There is also a smallqt hero that jumps on people then bites their neck.

Attached: DWAAAH.webm (960x540, 2.8M)

Gear only mattered in non-duel modes, and I don't think it had anything to do with Ubi money making machine, that's what cosmetics were for. They just thought people needed some sort of stat progression, but completely underestimated what kind of power gap it could create.

>fancy Soul Calibur 2
lmao you fucking wish

In Rome

Attached: Uppercut.webm (1280x720, 1.62M)

>everything is a QTE
>extremely simplistic combat to the point that it's braindead
Why are you sharing your opinions on the game you haven't played?

>that tracking
what season was this

>one of the best out there

Fucking stop lying faggot, dead game and dont buy because the only people playing are the autistic losers on /vg/

Attached: 1522238133234.gif (338x190, 1.96M)

>I haven't played since several characters were reworked
Berserker and Shaman are not reactable, like at all. Explain to me how three attacks branching three different directions within the span of 400ms is reactable for anybody but Adderall and coffee addicted teenagers.

Attached: 1519252550840.png (252x310, 144K)

>No opinion
Fuck off. Ubisoft has the tradition of having games in a historical setting and then having UI and HUDs be generic monochromatic geometric shapes that don't fit the setting at all, it's a valid complaint.

Same time Cent was released

to be fair, the roach dashed way too early, and were obviously not reacting to the jump

>QTE

It's almost like I'm back playing the beta again. Might as well throw "rock, paper, scissors" combat in as well.

to clarify, I meant that I didn't have an opinion on the topic.

Will cent ever be good again

Man, this nigga is fucking SEETHING. Are you really that mad that your Kikedom Cum failed?

>stop_playing_western_trash.jpg

>posts a kensei image
Lmao he was given the most options in the game he is extremely strong.

You're projecting way too hard

Attached: file.png (704x111, 12K)

It's okay, Mordhau will blow it out of fucking water. JUST YOU WAIT, IT'LL TOTALLY HAPPEN THIS TIME!

Is that game still 60 currency units? This wasn't worth to me since launch. It a multiplayer match maker, don't care about the solo content, no one buys a modern shooter for the campaign. This ain't worth full price to me.

>reworked
That's another problem with this game, the balance is fucking awful.
Some characters are simply objectively not viable at high level and require a lot of effort to do a worse version of what other characters can do better and more easily.

It's okay, user, it was better than nothing!

Attached: daniel-vavra.jpg (660x330, 39K)

Is kingdom come a fighting game? Why are you even talking about it here?

It's on sale right now for 20$.
32$ for Gold Edition.

Nigger my image was simply a reaction, not to say Kensei's feint game isn't absurd alongside Shaman and Zerk.

They're going through the roster. The next reworks that are planned are Orochi, Shugoki, Lawbringer and Peacekeeper. The idea seems to be the logic that was placed behind Guilty Gear i.e. make everybody bullshit.

Attached: 63190705_p2_master1200.jpg (686x674, 753K)

One of these days

Attached: 1520326098263.png (522x555, 321K)

It's a lot better than it was a while ago. For me, its one of those games where no matter how mad i get at it i just keep getting pulled back in, its just unique and the characters all feel like their own thing, there are no copy pasted ones.

Also, have a webm for ants.

Attached: Kensei 1v3.webm (360x202, 2.92M)

what

give him a light - heavy - heavy chain and he's good
or make kick soft faintable into GB

I am pretty sure only Shugoki is confirmed one.
Taking the Season 4 statistic isn't a good way to say, "These heroes are getting reworked". Unless I missed some announcement.

Attached: Handling Trash.webm (1146x516, 2.9M)

I'm the guy you replied to with your second quote. I hope the Shugoki rework is worthwhile, I used to main the guy but he's just no good against good players and no way he can compete against top tiers.

Anyways I dropped the game for Tekken and I don't see myself really coming back to For Honor. There's just not as many options with your offense and defense to express yourself and still be good.

Make his kick chargeable like his punch.

That's such a good webm.

The ragdolls and physics and animations in general are honestly quite impressive.

Attached: Ladder Plays.webm (852x480, 2.96M)

I don't have the image, but there's a quote from the end of Season 4 where they mentioned Peacekeeper is getting reworked alongside the assassin backdash nerfs. They're gonna make her kit more extensive with a focus on heavy cancels into bleeds.

Attached: 62532823_p0.jpg (592x990, 268K)

Doesn't she already have heavy cancels into bleed? She also gets a free bleed off of every heavy.

>tfw my boi shugoki will be reworked soon and i get to meme on people even more with this emote

Attached: Shugoki Coin Toss.webm (1080x606, 2.84M)

She can only immediately cancel a heavy with zero delay into a left bleed stab. It's very predictable. They're gonna make it more flexible and nerf her other OP elementa to even her out.

I am pretty sure that post was specifically backdash nerf that's it. Though they also looked at shinobi's backflip.
Nah. Her heavy cancel are actually trash that happens on same direction, and has same parry timings as heavy. PK arguably does needs a rework simply because she has all the things in game that are cancer, all the while having really boring/simplistic moveset.

>turned into a /fhg/ circlejerk
oh yeah op, the community is cringeworthy

Why do I like Captain Naruto?

Attached: Taisetsu_na_mono_o_protect_my_balls.webm (853x480, 2.84M)

>Guess wrong
>Lose half health
>Get taunted by thousand different emotes
Guess right
>You get nothing

isnt he shit tier now?

Bought the season pass a few days ago and I've already stopped playing. The game is unbalanced as shit. Shaman, Peackeeper and Berserker can fuck up anyone if they just spam light attacks and dodges. Weirdly enough the most cancerous class pre-nerf (Centurion) is probably the most balanced.

>thinks the entire game is guessing

Spot the shitter.

The game doesn't have enough health, so the developers can't introduce mixups easily without them being absolutely broken.
It's fine if you want something simple and casual, but if you want a real fighting game look elsewhere.

He's not great. Incredibly low HP, his kick is useless against anyone with a decent dodge so basically every non-Heavy. His one saving grace is his double tap light.

He's still good fun though.

Attached: Slam_Dunk.webm (853x480, 2.64M)

>that kick when he was first released

holy shit the tracking on that was insane.

Literally a top 100 player when I still played that shit game

It's reddit as fuck, stay away from it.

>good bad or what
Depends on who you play as.

Attached: Warlord.webm (640x360, 1.63M)

"Yu zee against ze wahlard, zat wall iz acktyually kloser"

Reminder that people who feint attacks are fucking tumors.

Attached: 1521948242167.jpg (400x400, 26K)

imagine being this braindead

PK filth

Attached: Ledge.webm (640x360, 1.25M)

>mechanic that gives the combat depth
>people who don't commit to obviously counterable attacks are cancer

sure bud

youtu.be/rYz22WQ7T_U
A reminder of a bygone era

Shugoki best class!
The armor is too good.

Attached: Shugoki Armor.webm (640x360, 1.67M)

Wow!
Wow!
Wow!

So satisfying.

Attached: 1509796421540.png (578x790, 386K)

Hwos the player base on PC?

A few months ago it took forever for team games.

The game is just full of weebs who enjoy playing as cancer.
>mfw every shinobi i play against always has a naruto emblem

Attached: 1518785689189.png (500x517, 51K)

You should find dominion and duels relatively quickly. Tribute might take a few minutes. Skirmish and elimination have been dead for a while.

It's the main platform considering consolecucks play at 30 ( T H I R T Y ) frames per second

Attached: Bow to the Shugoki.png (1162x852, 1.27M)

Right now its 3.2K, considering everybody in Yurop is at work or school and everybody in America is mostly asleep, that's really good. It was peaking at 7K on the weekend.

proof right here that it's not an actual fighting game, just casual shit

is that... john goodman?

>not an actual fighting game
oh god, did people actually say unironically that this was a fighting game

redditors and youtube commenters

Retards keep saying it.

I know nothing about this game but is there a character only using fists or fist weapons? I want to throw punches around and knock people out.

Punching and striking people is part of Centurion kit, but he really isn't that strong aside from few things that you can do. But no, there isn't a character that only uses fist or fist weapons yet.
We may get new heroes after they rework most of base ones, if game is still active by Year 3 rolls around.

Attached: 1521018004554.webm (730x410, 2.85M)

fun game, coop with a buddy in singleplayer to get the hang of the game and then crush scrubs in the multiplayer till you get cock blocked by a better team/cheese squads.

the combat is excellent, being simple and have a little depth to it to separate scrubs from people who know how to feint into combos.

its not bad going in solo with pubs and such, but i do think you should play with a friend or 3.

Attached: 393FEE8B-95E1-4A05-A4BF-607C922A3CD9.jpg (840x623, 161K)

>FOr honor good bad or what
Boring.

Attached: I give my life.png (1320x319, 645K)

>Big guy plays petite girl.
What did he meant by this?