What are some games where you play as the villian

what are some games where you play as the villian

Attached: 577ebd0171ffe.jpg (940x529, 238K)

Overlord, though you're really more of an antihero compared to the corrupt bastards who left you for dead and fucked everything up.

Monster hunter

Wizardry 4

Prototype, fable kinda, black and white

Cooking Mama

It really depends on your choices though, like stealing the bare essentials that town needs for your spawn pits, killing all those faggot elves and their ghosts, hunting down all your old friends one by one and making sure they each suffer a fitting defeat

Depression Quest

Wolfenstein 2

>save last of the elves
>couldn't take their women as sex slaves in your harem, and unlike most of the other altruistic decisions you make in the game there is absolutely 0 in-game reward
ETERNALLY pissed

morrowind

Soul nomad has to be the best one, it's NG+ though.

Evil Genius

can someone explain the picture

Inhumans (bottom panel) go full 3rd Reich and gas all mutants on earth and Mutants are in the wrong for defending themselves while the Inhumans are right for turning people unwillingly into abbominations

i see

It's from Marvel comics. A few years ago they decided to push the Inhumans as the "new" X-Men since they didn't have the film rights for that franchise. They explained this plotwise by having the Terrigen Mist cloud which creates Inhumans be deadly to Mutants, effectively getting rid of one while making more of the other. Cyclops destroys the cloud for obvious reasons but is painted as a Hitler level villain for doing so despite the fact that while without the mist there wouldn't be any new Inhumans it's not like the current ones would die off like the mutants had been. This was obviously a horrible failure hated by comics fans as was every other attempt to push the Inhumans and get rid of the X-Men which is probably why Disney decided to buy out Fox.

Last year‘s shit Marvel comics event in a long series of shit Marvel comic events.
Marvel hated the X-Men because another company had the movie rights so they made an event where they were the bad guys for trying to dissolve a cloud of deadly gas.
It was a mess. Gladly, Marvel and its diversity push were lately failing so hard that they were no longer able to stick their head in the sand and had to right their ship. Currently they‘re going back on a lot of diversity bullshit and X-Men has about a dozen books again while the Inhumans are getting forgotten.
Still, the process of recovery from years of stupid decissions is a slow one and they have yet to attract some old good writers back or new writers in general.

Attached: 1484834606249.jpg (766x1138, 448K)

Attached: 1521693565179.gif (280x189, 835K)

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.

I'm glad the Inhumans push has finally ended in miserable failure but this picture will never cease to make me mad.

Attached: X-Men.jpg (1920x1068, 290K)

I honestly feel the worst for any old Inhumans fans. I can't imagine many of them enjoyed the direction Marvel took those characters in while trying to make them the new mutants. The X-Men were always gonna survive this recent faggotry but the Inhumans brand has been tainted for years to come.

Man, I feel bad for Gwenpool.

I get the feeling the writers and artists had fun with that series.

To be fair, it was a timeskip and they decided Cyclops was Hitler before they actually came up with the reason for it. Basically they decided to delegate the actual backstory to other writers and what those came up with when pressed was obviously some bullshit that didn‘t actually make sense in context.
Ultimately Marvel‘s lack of editorial oversight is to blame for all this mess.

Yeah, they have it pretty rough now.

Speaking of not writing stuff before doing it, did they ever reveal what was said to Thor to make him "unworthy"?

my nigga

I'm glad I stopped giving a shit about Marvel after Avengers vs X-men and Marvel Now. Everything about this sounds awful.

Oh it gets far worse than that.

Attached: Mahvel.jpg (2811x3785, 1023K)

That was a very good time to leave, user. Well done.

I don't get it

Is that a Trump MODOK? lolwut.

Uh huh

Attached: Fucking Stupid.jpg (655x410, 210K)

Damn that's an awesome pic.

Reminds me of mvc2.