It's 2018. Your goal is to become a popular streamer on Twitch. How do you do it?

It's 2018. Your goal is to become a popular streamer on Twitch. How do you do it?

Hard mode: no tits

Attached: twitch_logo3.jpg (262x200, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

resetera.com/threads/there-is-not-a-single-female-emote-spammed-on-twitch.32646/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's my budget?

Start streaming I guess?

>Find an extremely niche game
>Build a small but hardcore following through lots of viewer-interaction & giveaways
>Wait for "the next big thing" to come up on the horizon (i.e. something like Fortnite BR)
>Switch over and marathon the fuck out of it, streaming as much as possible.
>???
>Profit!

Attached: bdc.png (1920x1487, 1.42M)

resetera.com/threads/there-is-not-a-single-female-emote-spammed-on-twitch.32646/

Attached: 34534.png (300x300, 42K)

Stream games with lower viewer counts. You have to avoid playing big shit like Fortnite or Hearthstone or you'll get no viewers.

Stick with a schedule, stream 6-7 days a week for 6-10 hours per day.

That's basically all you can do starting out as a nobody. Use a webcam, use a good mic to interact with chat, make sure the footage isn't shitty looking, have a clean looking biography page, and then be consistent and hope you get lucky.

A lot of streamers start getting viewers and get stuck around this 20 - 50 mark, and it becomes hard to break through. I know a few streamers personally who have been hammering away at it for 2-3 years and always get around that many viewers daily, but they can't seem to break 100 consistently.

Probably wouldn't get super popular but I've thought about streaming some ps2 games like timesplitters and R&C. I planned on going back and playing em anyway, if one or two people watch it might be more fun.

Attached: humans_are_friends_not_food.png (398x306, 45K)

HotPokket

copy the girl titty streamers, except be a cute trap

1. have stable good internet connection
2. have a computer that can stream the game you want to stream flawlessly at 720p 60fps for action games and 1080p 30 fps for turn based strategy like EU4 or Civ (do not go for 1080p 60fps at the start as your viewers will not have quality options and you will have less viewers)
3. have a webcam and a good microphone, green screen is preferable (unless you can stream from nature or some extraordinary place, no one wants to watch a nerd stream from his dirty bedroom)
4. be entertaining and charismatic, looks are important but being clean and entertaining is more imporant
5. have a girl guest or cute pet, like a dog or cat, walking around casually doing cute stuff as if they are randomly there
6. be what your audience losers would dream to be, without offending their loser feelings
7. pick a game that is reasonably popular but not over saturated with gril tit streamers or >pro gaymer streamers and that you are really really good at

>advertising that shit here
Get cancer.

Oh I forgot the most important thing.
0. shill your channel everywhere and whore yourself out, sell yourself out, make a twitter, youtube, facebook, instagram, everything and everywhere.

Attached: 1508796435434.jpg (566x500, 46K)

Shieeet, I'm literally stuck in the 20-50 bracket.

Don't mind it too much, since it does make for a good environment where i can interact with the chat all the time. But getting up to 100 consistently would be nice.

Those are basically the only type of streams I watch. I seek out people playing random shit with low viewer count. I just like watching chilled, laid back people playing games. I hate constant talking and any loud, obnoxious fuckers. It reminds me of the days of hanging at a friend's house and just watching them play through a game.

I found a dude streaming FF7 the other day and he wouldn't really say much unless someone was talking in chat. It was peaceful just watching him stream his game and play while I played something else on my main monitor. Problem is every time I find a stream like this they inevitably stop streaming, because most people don't stick with it when they realize weeks later they still only have 2 or 3 viewers.

play weird games nobody has heard of.
this is something i want to do but i know it wont work out because my personality would be considered "toxic" to people these days.

>Viewbot and have bots prime sub to you to push you to the front page
>collect fan base of teenagers who will watch anything that's popular
>disable bots after you're large enough to sustain yourself
just like everybody else

I don't play video games by default
>I'm really an illustrator, so the competition is super easy to reach 500 consecutive viewers
>I draw cheesecake for a week to achieve this, huge titties and delicious ass

Play fortnite and act like a soyboy. It apparently sells.

Worst advice ever. Never go for super popular games, because the chance that someone will go trough 20 pages of steramers just to click on your stream is nearly 0.

Set up a dildo that vibrates upon receiving bits and make that my gimmick. Facecam and play flavour of the month crap games in order for donations and orgasms to flood in.
As a dude.

it would work

Cant you be a trap ? I guess you would get tons of donation and views. Why do people not do it?

Somebody has to pay.

Attached: angry.jpg (280x280, 21K)

Waiting for the next big thing is probably the fastest way to go about it.

Either that or get into speedrunning enough that you can advertise yourself at a GDQ.

Take over Debates since Destiny is out of the game since people are trying to SWAT his 7 year old son. No family = nothing to lose. Dude was getting 14k viewers during the hot debates.

I doubt this would become popular and I'm sure there are people that already do it, but I've thought about doing a channel entirely dedicated to working through my backlog. I would have a big list and every time I beat one I would pull 5 or so with an RNG and let the viewers vote on what to play next out of those 5. I'm genuinely too lazy to even try though.

Speed-running is the best way to become popular on Twitch, you don't need to be really entertaining or have a great personality, all you have to do is be good at the game and regularly interact with your chat.

>no tits
Ass.

Do challenge runs of different games. After becoming popular enough can do strawpolls or raffles and let people decide on the game and the challenge to go with it.

So you don't have a personality and just act like a shithead to compensate.

Breast implants and a whole lot of cleavage. I'll get views from the fact I'll be a man with Double D's

I can't succeed at Twitch. I refuse to webcam and abhor the cringey chat culture. I'll settle for the couple dozen silent listeners i get now i guess.

>couple dozen
>no chatting no cam
You'll get 3 and only one of those is a frequent viewer.

You mean he will get his own view, the bot he has running and his mother who has his stream running in the background.

>because most people don't stick with it when they realize weeks later they still only have 2 or 3 viewers.
That's why I stopped. Now I just stream using the PS4 when a friend wants to watch me and he's the only viewer I'll get for hours on end.

ass