"Wenn manche sagen: »Sie sind ein Phantast!«...

>"Wenn manche sagen: »Sie sind ein Phantast!«, dann kann ich ihm nur antworten: »Sie Idiot!« Wenn ich nie in meinem Leben ein Phantast gewesen wäre, wo wären sie, und wo wären wir heute alle? Ich habe immer an die deutsche Zukunft geglaubt. Sie haben damals gesagt: »Sie sind ein Phantast!« Ich habe immer an die Auferstehung des Deutschen Reiches geglaubt, sie sagten immer: »Sie sind ein Narr!« Ich habe immer geglaubt an die Wiederaufrichtung einer deutschen Macht, sie sagten immer, ich sei wahnsinnig. Ich habe geglaubt an die Beseitigung unserer Wirtschaftsnot, sie sagten, das sei eine Utopie. Wer hat nun recht gehabt, der Phantast oder sie? Ich habe recht gehabt und ich werde auch für die Zukunft Recht behalten!"

Was it kino?

Attached: IMG_6416.png (528x571, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kTQ1eBiRRRo?t=225
youtube.com/watch?v=Iqm_4VIPIrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>kino
what is this soyboy talk I see everywhere

it's german for "film" something you should know you neo-nazi retard

It's Sup Forums for "I'm actually too dumb to talk about movies". Guaranteed shitpost every time it's used.

good thread

kino means cinema though

That's wrong you nigger, kino is german for cinema.

What was his problem?

Attached: 321651.webm (1260x1012, 762K)

>Was it kino?
nein

he wishes to be the little magical girl

The jews

He was gay but couldn't come to terms with it.

Being rejected by a jewish girl and failing to enter an academy of arts in his youth.

>und ich werde auch für die Zukunft Recht behalten!"
And then he didn't
funny how that worked out huh?

What's the joke here exactly? Why was killing him because he was from Arizona a thing? Is Arizona a shit hole or something?

Attached: arizona.png (439x313, 258K)

>Is Arizona a shit hole or something?
Yes

Nah, Hitler's just an irrational arbitrary cunt.

He was doing him a favor. Arizona is lame
At least New Mexico has turquoise shit

Attached: IMG_3459.jpg (2448x2448, 2.65M)

I heard from another enon that alot of Jews fled to Arizona during the war. I guess the same thing happened in this timeline and Hitler was especially woke today.

kino and soy are one in the same
trash

Not really, it's just shorthand for 'good films' a lot of the time.
For example newfag, if someone says "What are some horrorkino?', they're asking for good horror films.

>Calling me a newfag for disliking a term that's only 3 or so years old
Get fucked pleb. "It's kino as fuck" / "it's pretty kino" and begging for recs, which are the only two ways that word is used, is not a discussion, it's a shitpost.

>trying to make Hitlers hateboner for jews a personal thing

Many people back in good old Germany hated jews.
Why?
After the revolution redflags tried to take over multiple times. And not in non-violent ways. And what do all communist leaders have in common? They are all from jewish families.

And while there were tons of jews living below the poverty line - There were still plenty of successful jews owning big business and claiming the spotlight. And the first world war fucked up the average german family so much that those people became their natural enemy as well.

Hitler was anything but a special case. He was a product of his time. Not even sure why some people try to claim otherwise. Hitler being an insane nutcase is less effective than saying that most germans had a thing against jews. Probably because its easier to blame everything on one person instead of collectively blaming everyone. Most germans ended up being happy with that as well.

My understanding is that "Kino" is the sensation of touch. So when people ask "Was it Kino?" they may as well be asking "Did you feel it?". Pro tip: If you have to ask she probably isn't feeling it

>Serial Experiments Lain is 3 years old

I want newfags to leave. This fucking summer will never end.

>Ich habe geglaubt an die Beseitigung unserer Wirtschaftsnot, sie sagten, das sei eine Utopie
he unironically did this and Germany is better off thanks to him

Can you post this in a non muslim language?

אדולף היטלר

*verhaftet dich*

Attached: IMG_6418.jpg (300x300, 25K)

please clap

It's German retard

Oh user

Attached: 1452005079284.jpg (284x177, 25K)

The joke is that saying "I'm from Arizona" is exactly the kind of trickery Hitler would think a jew would say.

Why the fuck would I visit Sup Forums? Don't you have a vegan soy latte waiting for you?

>tfw German gamer

Attached: 65456456.png (849x777, 820K)

>they gave hitler brown eyes

Attached: 1485749096457.png (600x508, 397K)

>soy
what is this cuck talk I see everywhere

Does Heiko Maas have the most punchable fuckface among the Bundestag?

To be fair his work was fine the academy lads were just cunts and rejected him because the work was too technical

>let me tell you about your country

Attached: ghhjj.jpg (312x445, 44K)

zu wenig Köpfe, user
he wasn't particularly good.

>zu wenig Köpfe
Who?

>Heiko "The holocaust was the GREATEST crime in human history" Maas
Good goy

>kino
nice buzzword faggot

>cuck
go figure it out for yourself

He couldn't draw humans

wasn't it actually that his proportions of objects and other stuff were shit?

they were okay for somebody who didn't study.
But he literally got rejected because "zu wenig Köpfe", "not enough heads".

No that would be Roth or Hofreiter

He was a soyboy

Jesus Christ moderators

As bad as this game is written, the german voice acting is top notch, its absolutely amazing. I'm so used to accents of non-native speakers or just simple nonsense thats supposed to sound like german.

I like how, as a non-german speaking person, you basically have to play this game with subs.

>thatsthejoke

It's actually amazing, the German version is somehow worse. It's like they deliberately tried to make it bad in order to give him less of a character or something

youtu.be/kTQ1eBiRRRo?t=225

youtube.com/watch?v=Iqm_4VIPIrw

I just love these scenes.

I'd say stegner comes a close second

I'm really feeling it

he had a jewish dad that left his mom like a coward after knocking her up

Attached: 1515321725936.jpg (1000x563, 34K)

>self-referential insults
That's a new degree of meta.

Your mistake. Why use the term "gamer" to describe yourself to begin with?

>cuck
what is this autism talk I see everywhere

The joke is that he is Ronald Reagan