Who else playing the GOTY of the year right now?

Who else playing the GOTY of the year right now?

Attached: ay.webm (704x540, 2.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kXIOpOK8g2g?t=274
youtu.be/iOiKe8NA0aQ
archive.is/cTYgW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are guns locked behind a progression system that doesn't work in co-op when the guns themselves don't actually progress in power and are just sidegrades with different strengths and weaknesses?

to give normies some motivation

>Same shit since FC3
>Calling it GOTY

Attached: 0f2.jpg (680x487, 52K)

And From has made the same shit for 9 years too yet Sup Forums sucks their dick... hmmmm

Attached: mel think.png (421x389, 228K)

I wish they didn't release this game right now in the middle of this shit storm we're in. Im not giving them a dollar because they obviously wanted the controversy

Attached: 1522278334202.jpg (369x368, 23K)

I'm waiting on the crack

The game actually isn't really political unless you're looking for it. A lot of negative reviewers were complaining that it wasn't political enough.

And Nintendo has been making the same DING BONG WAHOO shit for 40 years now and Sup Forums literally cannot stop sucking their tiny jap dick. Really makes me think.

>ubi game
market to me again when the gold edition is sub $15

because From games are actual good unlike ubishit.

>Dark Souls 2 and 3
>good

Attached: QaYqtd7.png (645x729, 90K)

Yeah how dare they make an open world game full of vehicles and guns

Wtf man, when I heard Far Cry 5 I thought it was gonna be NOTHING like Far Cry 3 or 4. I expected like some sort of isometric game with swords and spellcasting

wtf ubisoft

>Dark Souls 2 and 3
>bad
upvote my veddit friend

Attached: 1503603065372.jpg (131x158, 6K)

>Dark Souls 2
>Good
Stop pushing this meme reddit.

Attached: 1522316100748.jpg (562x530, 69K)

DS2 even got a bigger downgrade than any Ubisoft game.

Yeah, this game is really well put together.
youtu.be/kXIOpOK8g2g?t=274

>forsen and soda
the absolute state of this veddit board

Attached: 1506786521582.jpg (281x199, 34K)

>oh god this game has bugs, pure garbage!!! KINGDOM COME GOTYYY!!!!!!

>frogposter complains

Attached: 1396549213906.jpg (500x613, 57K)

it's okay when my favorite game developer does it :)

Attached: 1477487746894.jpg (640x633, 191K)

>defending e-celeb

Attached: 1497267216143.png (1106x1012, 668K)

>whatabout

>Capture outpost
>Kill animals
>Again and again
Wow you would suck ubi's dick at the same time if you could

>Succesful franchise
>Make new installment
>user sperges out
>reee its popular

That pause menu music is something else. Makes me feel peaceful and makes me imagine pretty rural US sceneries.

>dodge
>hit
>again and again
Wow you would suck Froms dick at the same time if you could

Just buy the goty version or w/e a year from now that'll have all the DLC and be cheaper.

Me. How do you kill with this gun? Also, truck with LMGs is insane

Get in closer, pussy.

I was literally in front of redneck. Nothing happened. Wtf

You have to hit them a few times with it

Attached: 20180329113915_1.jpg (3840x2160, 2.64M)

You don’t need to kill animals. No more crafting.

>the guns themselves don't actually progress in power
the AKs a better in every way than the shitty AR15s and M14s :))

FighterZ is the GotY, but it wont get the attention it deserves because of the Fightan-phobic scrubs.

Attached: DBFZ Frieza.jpg (590x332, 56K)

buy it for 20 dollars from a CDkey reseller

>NPCs greet your dog
GOTY

>Who else playing the GOTY of the year right now?

I dont' do duebro shooters

where is it $20

Attached: 1489267489475s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Why do you love sucking that Nintendo cock then?

>fightan game
>GOTY
WIll never happen.
Fightan just isn't a very popular genre.

>IF YOU HATE MY GAME YOU LIKE OTHER GAME

Attached: 1520380268565.png (578x566, 12K)

I like the Bliss area, shits weird but comfy

Attached: Trust.webm (1280x720, 2.58M)

I'm waiting for at least 50% off. I had fun with 3 and 4 but this looks like more of the same and that doesn't justify 60$ for me

how do i get these

I know, it deserves recognition though.

Do you mean the pants? Or the Bliss fueled astral projection/hallucination? Because the pants are from the Siege outfit you get from ubi club

Attached: Character.webm (282x662, 406K)

The bliss area.

Its just a cutscene from the first time Faith "blesses" you and you get captured, when I said bliss area I meant Faith's region.

Attached: loading.webm (1280x720, 798K)

The leading 'internet activist' complaint about this game is that the evil white gun-toting small-town christians aren't evil enough and the good guys are also white gun-toting small-town christians

Shit as ubisoft are they've actually done a good job keeping 'politics' (read: activism) out of it

It's actually a fun game but torpedos any chance it has at being a contender for GOTY by interrupting gameplay with annoying as fuck unavoidable scripted events that pull you out of what you're doing and actively disincentivise progression

>Flying a chopper up mid mission to kill someone
>Faith starts speaking to me telepathically
>get kidnapped out of a helicopter 300 feet in the air with a second helicopter and a plane for backup
>15 minutes of bullshit before i'm dropped on the other side of the map and have to redo the mission
ffs

Attached: bliss.webm (1280x720, 520K)

>no option to join the cult so you can marry Faith and have lots of kids with her

>buying an ubisoft game

Pirating lads.

Attached: 1521673895574.jpg (281x350, 15K)

I can see that they didn’t want it to look like the cult just scratches their ass and waits for you but they went too far, maybe if you had some way to avoid or at least delay it rather than some bullshit Arrow hitting my leg out of nowhere and me fainting

Best girl

Attached: d3b2033a-417a-44bf-b2be-ba1321f1c1d3.gif (400x224, 1.17M)

> destroyed his plane
> bitch escaping with parachute
> fucks him from lmgs
> literally shredding him with my plane twice
> zero damage
> lands with parachute 4 secs before him
> shotgun faggot to the face
> finally ded
> puts additional 20 shells into his breathless body
Fuck Joseph.

Attached: CCCB984E-5842-4024-AC7B-BDCFE223145E.jpg (437x297, 42K)

Yoooo, I literally have not left my house in 2 days. I've been playing the everliving fuck out of it. Been taking frequent masturbation breaks because I'm using nothing but the bow and arrow and it's so satisfying to get a Longshot kill with it

youtu.be/iOiKe8NA0aQ
Couldn't get it out of my head

I have never played Far Cry before, so to me this game feels like a better version of Fallout 4.

When/where do get that weapon? I've been mainly using the bow with a few dashes of the m60 when the game doesn't allow me to use stealth.
Games pretty fun so far.

Half Life 3 looks great

I just rammed him with my plane as he was parachuting down.

Attached: 1497927596417.gif (600x361, 1.39M)

When fallout 4 released i thought to myself "damn, this isnt an rpg anymore, it's a worse version of far cry!". So yeah, you're correct.

You get it from doing a quest for some guy near Falls End

Jake Parker or something like that

It's one thing to want to stick your dick in a drug addled hippie roastie with daddy issues, user, but another entirely to want to marry it
Get your head checked

Tried to walk away from her the first time she kidnapped me but the game kept teleporting me back to the path
Pretty annoying desu

both true, both shit

>GOTY of the year
game of the year of the year?

the absolute state of modern 'gamers'

This. 22 hours in already, most fun I've had with a vidya in a long time. Guess it helps that it's my first Far Cry.

Attached: 20180329140748_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.89M)

>videogames
good
nerds

>people constantly shit on every newest dark souls for not being enough like the older dark souls
>people are now shitting on dark souls for being the same way the whole time

truly a new breed of contrarian twat

At least it looks different, it takes more effort and artistry to design the levels of soulsborne than these types of open world sandbox games. Not that I don't think that they're overdoing it with the soulsborne and should try something more original, especially gameplay-wise.

What Shitstorm

>Guess it helps that it's my first Far Cry.
that should help immensely yes, have fun, curb your expectations for the other ones because they're pretty near to carbon copies of each other give a feature or two

i didn´t like their games either
only their character, enemy and world design is 10 out of 10
but gameplay wise I never like From games

Does the game have that "wait 10 mins and unlock a secret ending" like 4 did? And if so what?

>I wish they didn't release this game right now in the middle of this shit storm we're in. Im not giving them a dollar because they obviously wanted the controversy
And in the end you bought into the idea that they wanted controversy rather than actually looking into what the game is about.

archive.is/cTYgW

Attached: far cry 5.jpg (1607x172, 76K)

I lived to see the day where Sup Forums would defend unironically ubisoft

maybe I should buy the game then

Did he survived?

>Guess it helps that it's my first Far Cry.
I fucking wish this was my first Far Cry because it's easily the best of the bunch by a landslide.

Nice try Ubishill, your game is shit regardless of politics or lack thereof.

I already finished Kingdom Come, ill do another playthough after they add some new things

Irrefutable. From fags are the absolute worst.

>I lived to see the day where Sup Forums would defend unironically ubisoft
Did you not see the several Fractured but Whole threads popping up a few months ago?

also yes it's very good, way better than anyone expected

Attached: 1522087194258.jpg (460x578, 142K)

Yep if you refuse to cuff the Father in the beginning you all leave and come back with the National Guard. The requirements for the cultits prophecy never get met so they don't go full doomsday

Have you played it?

Cheeseburger>Hurk>Peaches>Nick>Jess>Sharky>Adelaide>Boomer>Grace

Attached: 1522043945783.jpg (627x575, 22K)

>The cultist prophecy
nukes werent their doing. Father just foresaw the nuclear war and decided to prepare for it

no,too many drm layers and zero gameplay

Would that theoretically destroy the cult, seeing the priest was wrong?

Nobody's defending ubisoft, game still requires uplay (which is still a barely functional and utterly pointless platform) and has microtransactions that serve no purpose whatsoever and are very obviously a cynical cash grab

The game itself is genuinely quite good, but it's marred by a couple of really shitty 'design decisions' (mostly the fact that it drags you out of gameplay to force you to watch shitty cutscenes and slowly walk through corridors and there's nothing you can do about it)

Well yeah but the point is the cultists don't go into full on rebellion. Presumably life just goes on for normal for a few weeks and then nuclear war happens anyway.

ok thank you for telling me your uneducated opinion is objectively worthless, sir

>too many DRM layers
literally one

>zero gameplay
it's almost entirely gameplay to the point where the bits that aren't gameplay stick out like a sore thumb

You're a fucking idiot

HA HA HA HA HA HA no

Like liberals, cultists don't care if reality matches their beliefs or not. They would instantly rationalise it away as a false alarm or something. None of them would consider the Father had been wrong

>drive like a retard through the forest
Jess start screaming to let her out

Swap Jess and Grace, the latter is actually useful

Can we take a second to appreciate the god tier GUI this game has?

Attached: 1496863230246.png (229x252, 26K)

>$100 plus tip for a game that literally plays itself
>WHY DON'T YOU KIDS LIKE THE FIGHTAN?

Gee, maybe if fighting game's price actually reflected the work put into them more people would play that shit.

>scoping out an outpost
>call in nick if things turn loud and i need air support
>nick flies in
>literally a second later a cultist plane flies in
>nick gets shot down almost immediately
>crashes right into the middle of the outpost killing both of the hostages inside
>alarm starts blaring
>hear the distant sound of a mortar being fired followed by a mortar icon appearing right below my fight

Attached: 1497625750552.jpg (640x720, 152K)