Sweet jesus of mother

sweet jesus of mother

Attached: 122910.png (888x618, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2018/3/28/17173308/nintendo-switch-third-party-unlicensed-docks-bricked-consoles
ec.nintendo.com/JP/ja/titles/70010000008546
youtu.be/y8QCFNAgPDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Inb4 shitters try and say 3rd largest video game market is irrelevant

>japan
>relevant
lol

>actually believing that japs exist

Didn't you get the news? Now Europe is the only relevant market when it comes to vidya.
Japan and America are out of the games since they allowed Nintendo Switch to be the best selling thing ever.
ONLY EUROPE MATTERS.
>when switch will conquer europe too, we will say Mars is the only relevant market.
>Zero (0) Switches sold on mars! AHAHAHAHA SONY WINS AGAIN

>switch breaking records in europe
>implying it's not selling in europe

the fuck is wrong with you

>bricks your system
Come and say it with me: it's okay when Nintendo does it.

Attached: 14574288513031.jpg (680x697, 184K)

>the only market that matters is a bunch of faggots who only buy systems for FIFA and COD
Vidya is fucked, jews won

>Library mostly consisting of ports, and very few high-quality games besides that
>Paid online to come out within the year that'll be $20 per year with the only real benefit aside from the online being a free NES game
>Generally poor online services by industry standards
>Fragile, with very expensive replacement parts
>Bricks itself if you use third party accessories
>Selling like fucking hotcakes
I genuinely do not understand.
I mean, yeah there's the whole normie factor of Zelda and Skyrim, but this is honestly getting ridiculous.

Attached: 890776957.jpg (600x338, 27K)

what?

That's like 4 billion regular units

Who is Japan?

>sweet jesus of mother
sales matter again after the PS4 dominated Japan for several weeks with MHW
in other news PC got DQ XI and the Switch didn't.
carry on.

>Updates your console
>Bricks it
>it's ok when Nintendo does it

Europe never counts

theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2018/3/28/17173308/nintendo-switch-third-party-unlicensed-docks-bricked-consoles

Go ahead and say it's their own fault for using a third-party dock that doesn't scratch their screen.

handheld. you aren't confined to play in your seat/cushions/chair etc.

Only if you bought the cheapest possible one aka Nyko. Insignia dock is still working here.

>not just buying a screen protector
>jamming your switch in to the dock in the first place
Wew

Wii U had that too, and I don't exactly see people carrying their Switch outside of their house or anything.
I dunno, that just doesn't seem like a big enough factor to explain the sheer fucking madness people express over the Switch, but I'm not a normie so I guess I wouldn't know.

>>Selling like fucking hotcakes
sonybro here. why would it not sell ? 70 million already have a PS4 and the Xbox is dead. most gamers want a second console. objectively nintendo's mid gen launch was a brilliant business move even if the Switch's library is poor as fuck.

Attached: 29095897_807262342802904_8762405240063393792_n.jpg (1080x1350, 129K)

Been using the default dock since April last year, literally not a single scratch.
Who the fuck cares about people using modded hardware.

>Switch comes with a dock
>Gets a cheap third party one anyway
>Not getting your touch screen a screen protector
I'm not saying they deserved it, but they could have avoided it

2 nuke wasn't enough

>most gamers want a second console
...Why not just get a PC?
I've never understood the need to have more than one console.
And, again, that doesn't really explain the absolutely insane sales it's getting, at $300, for a system with a mediocre library.

The dock the Switch comes with is honestly a terribly cheap hunk of plastic. The difference being they charge like mad for one despite just being a glorified charging station.

It'll easily outsell the DS in Japan. Imagine when Pokemon comes out. People will literally die for it.

Ask Bitcoin next time you see him. I bought a Switch because it was cheaper then a worthwhile GPU upgrade.

Didn't the "dock scratches your screen!" parroters get btfo when one of the people with a scratched screen got outed as having ground it into his carpet to get those scratches? Another one was scratching his screen with fucking nails and blaming it on the dock too iirc

Why the fuck would you not have already owned a decent gaming PC before the bitcoin craze?
I never understood why the whole GPU price hike has been so devastating for people. I mean, yeah, it's bad, but it's not like you have to replace your GPU every year or two, games aren't exactly hiking up in system requirements like they used to.

>...Why not just get a PC?
>I've never understood the need to have more than one console.

BECAUSE NOT EVERY FUCKING ONE IS A FUCKING BEGGAR JESUS CHRIST.

you pests are literally the vegans of the gaming world. you are probably one of the pricks that "knows computers". how do you think we are posting here you dumb fuck.

I'm sure some people went out of their way to prove it, but the original model for the 3DS would screen the top screen just by closing it so there was definitely a non-zero risk of the dock potentially damaging the Switch screen. I got a tempered glass screen protector as was recommended and haven't had any marks on it, though.

I've had one of the things since launch and I figured out pretty quickly that people were lying about the dock since I couldn't actually replicate any of the dock-scratching claims. I was pretty rough with it at one or two points too and I still couldn't actually damage it just through rough but intended use of the thing, you'd have to go out of your way with the Switch to do damage to its screen. Switch + a screen protector might as well be made of nintendium.

>hurr I don’t understand anything please share my opinions
kys my man

I put mine in the dock every fucking day to charge because I can’t be fucked to use the cable, and there are 0 scratches. I don’t use a screen protector because I’m not gay

Nintendo could literally shit in you nintentards mouths and you'd ask for seconds.

Free rent space

>third party dock
for what reason? someone give me a legitimate excuse for this? is it just cheap niggas selling their official and buying a cheap one?

noice

how many world wide now?

It is, and it isn't. I blame all manufacturers for not adhering to any usb-c standards and making shit noncompatible across same plug. :/

Got 5 devices, all need their original power brick because shit gets fucked, or broken even.

>umaru poster
>wanting to trash ANY THING
>LITERAL TRASH
>WANTING TO TRASH ANYTHING
ok this bait makes me fucking mad
kill your FUCKING SELF DEGENERATE UMARU SHITTER

Attached: 1522055125910.jpg (1000x559, 52K)

>calls out umaru poster
>posts seasonal meme girl

Attached: 1521647058279.png (723x598, 229K)

i didnt even watch the show but i watched umaru s1
its the deepest shit ever posible so your argument is invalid

Attached: into the trash it goes.jpg (680x697, 122K)

ec.nintendo.com/JP/ja/titles/70010000008546
EXPLAIN

Attached: 1499488811713.png (327x300, 85K)

DIE UMARU FAG DIE
DIE YOU DEGNERATE!!!!!!

Attached: ea5981ea54c15393c4e97202d528bf17ff8654519829a54c3d7fe8455c0544c9.jpg (1406x925, 315K)

>buy cheap ass chink accessories
>surprised when they destroy your system
You can only blame yourself.

That was their biggest game of the year. Enjoy being irrelevant for the foreseeable future.

DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE

Attached: 41eeedd5939b52b4775a3360507bccd4a223cf86e5d97a3078db50b86d32d752 (1).webm (480x480, 639K)

DIE MOTHER FUCKER DIE
DIE MOTHER FUCKER DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 6948939a85078496730d48d06be05f3015074c4a1df275cf22deae1ac5fff36a.gif (352x348, 1.07M)

It’s your fault for buying a cheap and crappy 3rd party products. I had my switch since launch and I had no problems because I take care of my stuff

Ah yes, I'd rather pay $80 for one of Nintendo's official docks so that it can tear mny screen apart. At least the system will be working.

It's pretty fucking despicable that Nintendo went this far. People are annoyed at you overcharging them for a fucking glorified USB cable, so better fucking fry their entire system. That'll learn em to start sucking that corporate cock.

>bricks your own system with cheap chink shit
LmAOIng

BTFO

Cheap chink accessories known from their release to cause problems or bricks no less, third-party docks have been warned against by Nintendo and custom dock shell producers ever since they became a thing

>so that it can tear my screen apart
Yes. all those horizontal scratches on those Switch screens were horrible

>so that it can tear mny screen apart
>he still fell for the dock shitposts

Attached: 1522216706280.jpg (594x594, 122K)

Attached: Into the trash it goes.png (680x697, 612K)

>FAKE NEWS
>ALL THOSE PEOPLE WITH SCRATCHED SCREENS WERE LYING

>people STILL buy cheap shit from chinks
They get what they deserved.

>stock mine's fine post

Attached: 1508451624806.jpg (728x636, 101K)

Except they actually were because most of them were putting those scratches there themselves and then blaming the dock, unless you happen to have irrefutable proof the dock did those things

>when Nintendo does it
>when Nintendo
Funny how this story has gotten so out of hand.
It is actually very notable to note that the Nyko dock already had a very bad failure rate even before the 5.0 update.
And the other docks that brick the system, lo and behold, were also noted to brick systems albeit at a much lower rate than that of the Nyko dock.

Why did the 5.0 update result in the failure rate shooting up? Who knows. It could be any number of reasons. Including some anti-tampering measures from Nintendo's part. But not even that is certain.
What is certain however is that these docks that bricks Switches have been fucky from the beginning. And they've been manufactured using guess work and do not follow the same protocol as official docks. And that includes how they handle the power draw.
Cue point. These docks were already fucky. Were already bricking systems. Should not be supported. And considering how they aren't technically even working correctly with the system even when they're working. It really is not the most surprising thing in the world to see an update fucking them up. Intentionally or unintentionally

Also. This isn't even the first time something like this has happened. There have been many awful chargers for instance. Most notably before third parties learned how the iphones actually worked. So many fried phones (and house fires) all over the world because of these shitty chargers.

It's not as if Nintendo were looking at third party docks. All of which worked perfectly. Then decided that they wanted none of that. And sent out an intentional kill signal to instantly brick all the systems as punishment and without forewarning.
Rather these were docks that were already shit. And after the update that made the system both more secure and stable. These docks continued being shit and they fucked up even more.

Nintendo may have been able to handle this better. But don't excuse these shitty Chinese third parties only to blame Nintendo.

>Yep, literally every single person was lying, Nintendo is literally perfect and couldn't possibly have messed up.
>Just like hundreds of systems that worked fine suddenly frying themselves after a patch had nothing to do with Nintendo either

Scratch my screen like a moron, stores won't repair this for free...
Guiss guiss, Nintendo totally scratched my screen
Free repair plz

Close to the PS4, nice

Attached: cdce8db160ad9d46c2da524f41e6d7ff59c111e6d31cdaa4f90cf41ba1742925.jpg (850x850, 77K)

Ah, I see, you're in fact here to shitpost, or you believe the proofless post you want to believe and anything else is a big stinky liar

Attached: 1522244314076.png (485x443, 22K)

Like fucking clockwork.

Attached: 1520742822571.png (582x582, 83K)

>PS4 took 4 years to sell 4 million
>Switch did it in 1
lol

>buy a switch and own it for 3 months
>GPU bugs out while playing zelda
>send it in repair with receipt and is still in 1 year warranty
>these kikes actually try charge me for it
Sony and Microsoft would NEVER

Attached: Capture.png (961x543, 67K)

HOW DID NINTENDO PULL OFF THE GREATEST SCAM IN HUMAN HISTORY??

Attached: No Monster Variety LOL.jpg (3170x1236, 860K)

Literally quality over quantity.

>dumb umaru poster throwing umaru in the trash
sasuga umaru poster
i spit on you

Attached: 1b2.png (600x665, 479K)

Better edited version

Attached: 1522324216425.png (680x697, 577K)

>QUALITY

Attached: the absolute state of zelda combat.webm (853x480, 2.84M)

Attached: 582.png (878x900, 594K)

I really think you should delete this post if you know what is good for you.
I will call my steam friends if you don't.
I'm warning you.

The sole flaw of the game.

>SEETHING

>sole

Attached: Yahaha! You found me!.jpg (1185x669, 97K)

>muh screen scratches
>muh 3rd party docks
Why not just get a fucking 2$ tempered glass protector?

Attached: 1521794560696.jpg (448x600, 48K)

Attached: wfq.jpg (800x680, 93K)

>muh 3rd party docks
But the Nintendo's dock scratches it????

the ones that refuse to accept anything but nintendoom as reality are shitposting and either own a switch but don't care or don't own one and have some bizarre vendetta against it

Attached: what nintendoom posters actually believe.jpg (1200x1081, 158K)

>all that time cherripicking and hating a game when you could have been enjoying it instead
How sad.

Are the dipshit ban hunters who make these threads even aware that people mostly visit them because they've already given away how triggered they are?

Smash and Pokemon are gonna give it the finishing strike.

You can do this in any game, man. Zelda's combat is god tier.

you forgot about
>muh useless kickstand tipping over and breaking the switch when it falls

Attached: TUMBLING.webm (764x428, 2.99M)

I don't deny it may scratch (as I got the tempered glass cover day 1), but why not just get a cheap ass screen protector? Why do these 3rd party docks even exist in the first place?

>somebody got paid to do that video
The absolute state of gaming "journalism".

Why does he keep pushing it further in when the system's already propped up, and then he's surprised the flimsy kickstand snaps off?

Attached: confused orb.gif (310x266, 132K)

What does that have to do with the discussion about docks, shitposter-kun?

>break my stand by smashing my hand into the switch
>wtf this thing doesnt work
>before i make the vid let me just get the oldest desk in the area

the stand isnt even bad, you're not supposed be retarded and put force on it, it's strong enough to hold the console up, this is just a shitty propoganda video

>breaking the switch when it falls
youtu.be/y8QCFNAgPDo

Did they think this video wouldn't make them look completely spastic?

>megumeme poster calling umaru dumb

Attached: Really makes Hana think.png (1023x1080, 747K)

Attached: ITS UMARU TIME.jpg (800x500, 41K)