This is the biggest disapointment of the gen. Say something shitty about it

This is the biggest disapointment of the gen. Say something shitty about it

Attached: 7v76tv68c5cr5cr.jpg (1024x576, 135K)

*disappointment

For a game that pushes in my face that my time is precious so much, it sure likes to rob me of entire days that just so happen to have plot in them that were so exhausting that my character simply can't do anything else. Or worse, I'm literally a low-key rebel who's trying to change the world. Why am I chaining myself to a biological curfew and not being able to tell my cat to fuck himself, it's Saturday and I have shit to do.

Ann > Rest

Attached: Ann All Out.jpg (1920x1080, 365K)

This is the main pisstake of P5, until you get like over halfway through you barely have any freedom and it sits in tutorial mode for so fucking long.

Let´s not do this thread right now

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (405x443, 25K)

Attached: Why.png (770x559, 93K)

When is "over halfway"? I have Fukua and the amount of days I've lost to plot have made the game too frustrating to keep playing even though the gameplay itself is fine.

Futaba, my bad. Skullgirls on the brain.

Probably around that point of getting Futaba.

Attached: Ann Desert.webm (1280x720, 2.21M)

Just stop playing it. If you don't care about the story and characters there's no reason to continue

Whoever came up with social stats should be fired. Though that's a problem with Persona 3 and 4 too.

There's zero reason to play any Persona if you don't like the narrative/characters. They're all just chilled, laid back games to enjoy.

No

MGSV is the biggest disappointment this gen

It was too easy, Atlus did a poor job of balancing the Baton Pass and Guns.

The game goes to shit after Kamoshida. Every villain is never as good, cast is worse then 4 somehow and the dungeon design gets worse. This was a massively mediocre experience and I'm hoping p6 comes out quickly to wash the bad taste out of my mouth. It's way to braindead easy.

Attached: 1522254866581.jpg (585x464, 56K)

>Sup Forums hate persona 5 but like xenoblade 2
Sup Forums really is nintendogaf

Not really, just the nindiddlers have the loudest voice and won't shutup

One is a VN, other is a video game.

It's fucking wild how hard they dropped the ball for this.

Still a huge success for the series.

Loved every persona apart from this one, don’t know what it is just can’t put my finger on it. It’s the only persona I haven’t completed as it was just so much of a slog.

this game is great, fuck all yalls jaded motherfuckers.

Ryuji was the most interesting starting bro character at the beginning of the game but then just took a nose dive into being just another idiot friend.
Morgana was way less iritating as a mascot character than I thought he’d be.
The music was great, don’t know if I liked it more than P3’s soundtrack but it’d be close.
I liked how you actually got rewards from social links besides the normal fusion stuff. Especially since most of them were just great quality of life improvements.
It has the best selection of girls to choose from

Nah the game was trash

This isn't MGSV or FFXV

I disagree.

Why?

Because you're a p5babby

I don't think anyone expected FFXV to be good after 10 years of development and the quality of Squeenix bigger projects since the 7th gen.

>biggest disappointment
>when MGS5, EO5 and Monster Hunter World exist

Attached: 1496993164627.jpg (565x600, 38K)

In my personal opinion it delivered on almost every aspect. I had much less hype for something like xenoblade chronicles 2 for example but it still managed to be a bigger disappointment overall.

If we're talking about the biggest disappointment you should probably look in the mirror you parroting faggot

>EO5
It's exactly like every other 3DS EO, I don't what you were expecting.

Projecting so much.
Except for worse dungeon layouts and awful class design, yeah. Exactly the same.

t.angry Nintendbro.

It's one of the best game this generation.

>Except for worse dungeon layouts
Can't get much worse than IV in that aspect. Though I don't think V had particularly good or bad floors compared to the other games.

>You've had a long day, go to bed Joker

Kamoshida's dungeon was the best in the game

>One is a VN, other is gatcha shit

>biggest disapointment of the gen

Not even close. It's a decent game that falls short in some ways, but there have been far bigger disappointments, even from the same year.

Attached: Dark_Beast_Ganon_BOTW.png (653x479, 590K)

You were the worse jrpg of 2017 and don't have the lasting appeal of 3 and 4. P3 requires more tactical skill then you. Thanks for wasting my time and losing my faith in Atlus. Hope SMT V is good

No one is a VN and the other is a video game

>The game goes to shit after Kamoshida.
But it becomes way better than Kamoshida after Okumura

>cast is worse then 4
Wrong

>and the dungeon design gets worse.
It's still miles ahead than anything ever seen in Persona and maybe even other SMTs