Post shitty boss fights that people only say are good so that they can wank themselves off for beating a fight that's...

Post shitty boss fights that people only say are good so that they can wank themselves off for beating a fight that's hard solely because it's poorly designed

Attached: ornstein-smough-large.jpg (600x338, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/02my_zhX4Bs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post op crying

Git gud faggot.

> Fight 2v1
> Wow what a bullshit fight
> Fight 2v2 as was intended
> It's easy as fuck.

Attached: thethinkingman.png (640x640, 101K)

It's not really that difficult once you know their patterns, but it really was stupid. I've never lost a boss fight as many times in the Soulsborne games as I did against those guys.

>Put on havels set
>win
Jesus Christ user its not that hard

I have never legitimately beaten Super Ornstein. I would either cheese him or fight with a friend. The one time I decided to give him a good actual fight, he glitched through a pillar in the walls after a lunge and fell to his death outside the map.

t. self-fellating "hardcore" gamers
The boss battle objectively makes more sense when you have Solaire fighting with you from a design standpoint

how do you pronuce smough?

Like cough

This is bait.

youtu.be/02my_zhX4Bs

Attached: 1521975286407.png (958x635, 607K)

Smof?

Like dough.

I do agree with you OP, but its still the one of the most memorable boss fights I've ever played through.

> Fight 2v1
> Wow that was hard but I feel amazing after beating them single-handedly
> Fight 2v2 as was intended
> No sense of acomplishment, feel robbed
I only summoned once in the gargolyes and I felt like I gave my controller to another person to beat the game for me

Of course it makes more sense that way it was designed that way.
His summon sign is right outside the door.
He's sitting at the fire right before the fight.
Fighting these dudes 2v1 is like passing right by the fat bitches summon sign and fighting quelaag by yourself, only worse because there actually exists a possibility you might not fight the fat bitch first and thus unlock her summon for the quelaag fight.

>learning is hard and I'm too stupid to use pillars

This fight make me unimpressed with the fighting system in the game. I deliberately cut both enemies down to a shiver of health and cut them both with the same swing of the Zweihander. Despite they both literally died the same time one of them still transformed.

>both of them have literally worthless attacks that are easier to dodge than a basic hollow
>it's only challenging because it's a 2v1 fight due to the combat system not being able to handle it
I don't know what "sense of accomplishment" you people are talking about, their AI is garbage and with enough experience you can cheese them super easily. It's just bullshit for newer players that didn't upgrade their gear properly and don't know how to fight unlocked.

>Hammer sometimes goes through pillar
>HURR LEARN TO USE PILLARS

Kys