So put symbols on them you fucking idiot. Why are mechanical keyboard fags so lame?

So put symbols on them you fucking idiot. Why are mechanical keyboard fags so lame?

M8 you can't go posting r3ddit shit here, do that on r3ddit. This could have been a good thread though.

>1 person has trouble with a mechanical keyboard
>ANYONE WHO OWNS MECHANICAL KEYBOARDS ARE LAME

get lost, kid

This is standard behaviour now. One human bumped you in the store and did not apologize? All humans are scum and deserves to be dissolved in a vat of acid!!!!!

/mkg/ speaks volumes about how this isn't a one person problem, kiddos

Easy words to say, no proof required.

He's a redditor; he doesn't even try to hide the fact that he has a herd mentality. For me I browse the consumer general threads here when I'm shopping, buy something useful, then leave. Because I'm not a redditor

This post literally screams
>COMMENT ABOUT MY VIEW/APARTMENT

>retard who can't touch type buys blank keys
I don't know what he expected honestly.

i fell for the blanks meme
even if i can type on them i regret it
it's very nuch just a meme

Exactly. That's not a computer desk and there's no computer nearby.
>i bought a keyboard, didn't know i'd need a computer to use it

Thats what most reddit posters are. Attention seeking assholes. Or the ones who mention they have a gf/bf in their post because they have a need to tell the whole world they are not socially inept.

>!!!!!

You have to be +18 years old to post here

great contribution, as usual

I don't have blanks but I type without ever looking on my keyboard... if you can't do that you're a filthy normie

I look every now and then

It's muscle memory... once your brain gets involved, you lost... like gas/break/shift pedal in your car... I couldn't tell you the order right now if you asked me.

I typed this without looking you faggot :)

Go back to rebbit.

kys

thank god that fag go away
>tfw scissors-keyswitches
oh well
laptops use them so...

I like MX Browns the best

I hate Reddit so much because of this shit. You can tell he only bought it to fit in and because it is aesthetically pleasing. They are gearfags to the max. None of them care about actually getting the job done right, they care about how they look doing it.

I honestly get the same vibe from this place. Especially the blatant anti-Apple circlejerk.

>hey everyone make fun of this guy on reddit for me so i can feel better about myself. i can't do it because anyone with a opinion that goes against the jerk gets downvoted.
Faggot.

>You can tell he only bought it to fit in and because it is aesthetically pleasing.
So like applefags then?

It'd a nice looking keyboard though. I don't have a gf though

It's a redditor comes to Sup Forums to bitch and moan about inconsequential things episode

Just fuck off with your shit opinion, chubby cunt

I work 40-50hrs a week on a computer, and also spend personal time on them. I invested in a nice screen, a nice desk and chair, and a really good keyboard and mouse. For something so critical to work, why shouldn't I have the best?