Anyone know what this part is called? It fell off my TV and I'm trying to fix it

Anyone know what this part is called? It fell off my TV and I'm trying to fix it.

Other urls found in this thread:

yppm.removed.us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice index fingerprint you have there.

470 micro farad capacitor

Your fingers are disgusting.

Jesus Christ, at the very least wash your fucking hands.

jacknut model 293

Did you know that most poeple don't even bother washing their hands after they pee? It's disgusting but true.

470 nano farad capacitor

They need to be hanged then.

That's a capacitor. Your TV is fucked.

If you don't know what that is then you won't be able to fix your TV.

i'd be more worried about washing my hands before handling my junk desu

Why would you need to wash your hands after peeing unless you have a dirty dick?

My dick is way cleaner than my hands. It's tucked away and kept safe in my pants.

because no one wants to touch your dickhands. Its not about you, its about what other ppl have to touch after you touched it fgt

>fgt

Kill yourself, retard.

get fucked nigger

Learn some proper hygiene retard

You don't need it. It's the v-chip Bill Clinton installed your teevee to make you less likely to shoot up a school.

no, the tv laid an egg.

OPs tv will soon be a proud mother of a 470p screen. Congratulations.

If you don't even know what a capacitor is then you shouldn't be fucking around with the insides of your TV. You will never fix it.

looks like a capacitor

RIP tv
that's not replaceable

I pee hands free

No, 47uF. 0 is the multiplier.

That's a capacitor, you can solder it to the exact place it once was, it stores energy for a short time.

I wash my hands before I pee.

Unused toys usually are clean.

Sometimes I go in the poop stall then touch my dick on the door handle and the flushing handle so that later someone will have to touch where my dick was.

>tfw theres a reality where this actually happens

>I wash my hands before I pee.

This guy knows whats what. All those bacteria and dirt you grab every day, and then you touch your most holiest body part with those hands? No fucking way.

I exclusively use my foot to depress the flush handle.
Doors sometimes too.
10/10. I do this a lot too.
Not always though.
I need to get better about that.

Why is there a cryptic anime qt in there?

yppm.removed.us/

I use tissue on the handle quickly open the door and then toss it into the toilet because I live with heroin addicts.

I live with non heroin addict so i have to piss and shit all over the bathroom

Kill yourself, don't bother washing your hands first.

kek

What keyboard is that?

I can see two of them: one in the top right using her little hands to hold the chibi one below to the left.