Automotive DLC

How do you feel about on-car DLC?
popsci.com/tesla-model-s-70-owners-can-pay-more-to-unlock-their-full-battery

Other urls found in this thread:

autonews.com/article/20150824/INDUSTRY_ON_TRIAL/308249993/how-fords-partnership-with-mazda-unraveled
autonews.com/article/20150513/OEM01/150519954/toyota-mazda-form-partnership-to-share-technologies-confront-cost
twitter.com/AnonBabble

JUST

>tesla

Well, on the flip side, only liberal faggots will be cucked by this

>There are people who fell for the electric car meme

There will be cracks within a week

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

GOD DAMMMIT MUSK YOU JEWISH SACK OF SHIT, THIS IS TOO FUCKING FUNNY, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TESLA KEKS BTFO!

So, how long until someone finds out how to do it for free?

They do realize it's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when, right?

Are they offering to disable overdischarge protection?

>Using janky russianmade software on your Car
Yeah no thanks

>unironically driving a steel pollution box

Yes, this software totally won't turn your car into a 100mph missile with you on board.

>he thinks car emissions are more hazardous to the environment than lithium batteries

>0-60 3.1 seconds

yep, total cuckery going on here

>muh pollution
There are dozens of benefits to Teslas and you choose that?

>DLC
what's the next thing? killing "undesirable" people via the NSA backdoor in the self driving software?

there is no worse pollution than corporate business practices

I don't get how that is cuckery? It means you can use ridiculously tiny on ramps with ease.

Fuck right off with your polspeak please

I don't get how a fast 0-60 time is cuckery either.
I didn't make the claim having a tesla s was cuckery of any type.

What? Clearly you don't grasp the superiority of internal combustion engines.

The more explosions and carbon emissions, the better. Don't get cucked by 21st century technology.

I only used it to point out how stupid his comment was.
He used the word, I used it to speak on his level.
Fuck off with your superiority complex.

who will create the thinkpad of electric cars?

my bet is mazda, you can already login as root in their console computer and run whatever you want

You mean Ford?

Yes.

You mean Honda or Toyota.

i dunno man, my friend bought a 2016 fusion a few months ago. i looked up what the console/dash computer is running and it turns out that it's Windows CE with a fucking Shockwave app on top

go hard or go home

Mazda is owned by Ford though
I think Honda is still Honda
Toyota is basically Chevrolet I'm not sure if they're owned by Chevy

This isn't as bad as it sounds and affects rather few cars. At some point during the model year they started making 75w batteries only, and the cars were sold as 70w because that's what they came with at start of the model year . Instead of making both kinds of battery, they simply made the better one . People got the 70 they were paying for and if they bought at the right time, they can upgrade. Note this doesn't affect the high end Model S variants as they have 90w instead.

It really depends on how much the upgrade costs as to how shiity Tesla is, not its presence in this case .

>I used it to speak on his level

That's not a big surprise.
Funny how easily you can commission a UI from Microsoft, but actually customizing a PC version is more involved.

>This isn't as bad as it sounds
and thats how it starts. the justification

>shitty defaulting american company owning prosperous japanese company

stay retarded, kid

>i was just pretending to be a faggot
What is "imply" for $400?

autonews.com/article/20150824/INDUSTRY_ON_TRIAL/308249993/how-fords-partnership-with-mazda-unraveled

Also Ford has ownership of SOME Mazda stock.
Stay dumb.

nigga you're retarded, all your shitty american manufacturers defaulted in the last crisis, they don't own shit apart from a few "i owe you" notes from nigga Barack

>nigga

You're right, Chevy and Toyota quit their partnership in 2010.
Ford and Mazda haven't.
But I'm the idiot.
Also have this:
autonews.com/article/20150513/OEM01/150519954/toyota-mazda-form-partnership-to-share-technologies-confront-cost

now look up who owns chrysler

The JEWS.
It's all jews!

Who gives a fuck about polluting the earth? This world sucks anyway

Not as hard as you mom, tho.

I already know. Fucking fiat bought them out not that long ago.

Don't care

Also consider that batteries last much longer when you reduce the depth of discharge.

These Tesla owners will essentially be paying money to replace their batteries sooner.

*Ahem*

JEEEEEEWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSS

Nigger detected

>this is how Sup Forums children communicate

B-but, she's very good!

I wouldn't buy an electric car until the capacity and the life of the batteries are improved

It's an electric car, what else do you think they were planning on doing with it?

only liberal retard faggots like to go fast... right?

oh wait tesla makes cool cars

>oh wait tesla makes cool cars
Such as?

Lol leftist greenyfags btfo

V8 commadore ftw