Go to the apple store to repair your applel product, see this long ass queue. what will you do

go to the apple store to repair your applel product, see this long ass queue. what will you do.

this is actually a real apple store photo.

I would have been smart and scheduled a meeting with a genius, so that I could just walk past all these cucks.

I see you are turkish.fuck you

this is after apple decided to remove scheduled meeting in my 3rd world city because you cant schedule a meeting basically. system turns on at midnight 00:00 and ends at 00:01

why

Move out.

i am fine, i don't own an apple product

roach pls leave.

calm down sermiyan kardashian

install gentoo

>3rd world city
edgy

tamam hadi canısı isveçe siktir
senin gibilerini açık kollarla alır

tamam reis XdX

they all think it is January 1st 1970?

idk, most of retarded people here runs to the apple store to beg for replacement for their nanometric scratch on their screen protector. those people are worse than jews

>owning applel product

This Scheduled a time. Walked in maybe 5 minutes before. They did the repair in store, and I was out within the hour if even that long.

read this

>what will you do.

Kill myself for owning appleshit.

Hitup louis to reball my shit

Leave the Apple store.

go to the apple store to repair your applel product, see this long ass mantrain. what will you do.

this is actually a real apple store photo.

It just werks

When did Apple products just stop werking?

Never.

Because that would imply they worked to begin with.

>3rd world city
there's your problem.

but don't come here. we don't want your kind.

Learn to never purchase Apple shit.

>sent via iPhone

Honestly that would make me drop apple and get an android phone

Each of those people would take about 10mins to get sorted and I'm flat out not waiting that long to pay a fortune to repair a phone

start screaming "fucking hipsters go home"

i don't want to live in a city where people take a shit on the streets either.

And where do you get Android phones repaired? Mall kiosk guy with chink parts he bought off Alibaba?

companies have their own repair service, i simply go to LG, Samsung or HTC shop, fill a form and wait for my device to be repaired.

How long is that wait?

depends on the device status, if they don't have replacement part it takes a bit longer. my longest wait was 1 month

i go to the supermarket where i buyed it, where after 1 hour i fill a form, wait for 30 bussiness days, then have to go a couple of times more, waiting 1 hour each time, and at the end they tell me that my garantee is invalid because iforgot to register the product whithin 48 hours after the purchase or something.

And it wouldn't matter, because the parts are exchangeable and not locked down like iShit where applel will brick your iToy if they detect you didn't pay $200 to get an official applel part to repair it.

> All these Maxmudds
Is it Belgium or something?

I remember back when the 1970 or whatever thing happened and I was dumb enough to try it. Skipped the line cause I made an appointment but the damn place was filled up. Granted, I did go to the Apple Store in Manhattan over by Central Park and a lot of people fell for the same thing. It just felt so uncomfortable. The place looked cool and all but everything was over priced and swarmed by what appeared to be hipsters and artists. I really just don't wanna go back and next time I upgrade my phone I think I'll look for something else.

>this is actually a real apple store photo.
... of people waiting to buy stuff.
If you want a repair you make an appointment online.

read

how old are you grampa

>going to a store to get your product repaired
>owning apple

If I can't set something up before hand, i'll just hop outside, get my 800 page history book from my car, and read about the 30 years' war while I wait.

Apple stores aren't crowded like that in France, so I'd just step in and ask for help.

>
>read
>
Not consistent with my own experience.

#reballinallday

Fuck off goatfucking turkroach

>>going to a store to get your product repaired

What's wrong with this?

do you recognize your people past crimes against the armenian people?

>implying 3 dünya ülkesi değiliz
gidicim buralardan americaya gidicim diyen olmamış. aç gözünüde bir dışarı bak. başka ülkeye gidemiyorsan kendi ülkeni iyileştirmek için çalışacaksın. başka ülkelere türk zihniyeti götürüp dünyayı bok etmenin manası yok

untermencsh get angry over other untermencsh

Did I hear someone call me?

Oh hi faggot, I hear you're itching for a genocide!

You bought a product that needs to be repaired
You bought a product that can only be repaired by apple

Your post implied there's something wrong with going to a store for a repair. What's wrong with going to a store?

He bought a product, hope he enjoys the bot net of buying products maybe he will get one for his wifes son.

Helping isis coming to glorious Europe and pretending you know nothing.
>Hurr durr let in eu club
>nah fuck muslim goat fucker
Hope this won't change, ever.

Nothing? Why would there be and why would you ask?

Because you fucking said ">going to a store to get your product repaired"

Why don't you read a little bit better and you might figure this mystery out.

Kek, is that Cevahir?

You disapoint me brother, coming to Sup Forums and cucking for apple, and waiting in a line too.

I do it myself.

i don't think there is an apple center at Cevahir, this is Zorlu Center. Also i don't own apple product i am fine with my glorious nexus

i don't care

hey sarkisyan

recognize turk scum

no

Remember that time when Linus walked up to his store to get an apology from him and the entire video was cringy and embarrassing as fuck?

remove Kebab

you shall perish in a pit of severed dicks