Why is Apple even relevant anymore?

Lets compare the ~$220 Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro to the $749 iPhone 6S Plus.

gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=7863&idPhone2=7243

>RN3P is 26g lighter
>RN3P is physically smaller
>RN3P has a slightly bigger display due to smaller bezels, while being smaller
>RN3P has a significantly larger battery (4050mAh vs 2750mAh)
>iPhone 6s Plus has a better rear camera and speakers

How can Applefags even defend this? On a hardware standpoint it's objectively inferior to Xiaomi's BUDGET line of smartphones. Xiaomi's MIUI even functions like iOS, there's no reason at all to buy the Apple phone besides being a faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3
en.miui.com/thread-253680-1-1.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let's not forget the redmi has more ram and significantly better battery life

MIUI is shit though and unlocking xiaomi bootloader is a huge pain, fucking chinks
t. Redmeme 3 owner

Still scared to buy a chinkphone because of possible botnet in the firmware. I'm too paranoid for this shit.

Only phone I like as much if not more than my iPhone 6s is my Xperia Z3v. If I could, I would get the Z5.

>because of possible botnet in the firmware. I'm too paranoid for this shit.
1. install your own rom
2. applel and all normal android phones have this anyway

They aren't, they're a scam that takes advantage of technological illiterates and old people.

>no 4g compatibility
We shit im out

>MIUI is shit though and unlocking xiaomi bootloader is a huge pain, fucking chinks

Compared to iOS?

some people don't want to use your pajeet tier OS

I see a 4G icon at the top right. Are chinks lying to me? :~(

More ram and still slower lol...

Si senor

Provide evidence it lasts longer

>Snapdragon 650 vs. Apple A9
>android with less than 6gb of ram vs. iOS with 2gb
>no software updates forever
>no 3d touch

lolno

>Java os

N-no thanks

>Snapdragon 650 vs. Apple A9

CPU wise the snapdragon 650 is about the same, faster in multicore slightly slower in dual core. GPU wise the iPhone wins but is that worth $500 for your shitty fucking phone games that still run at 60fps on the Xiaomi?

>android with less than 6gb of ram vs. iOS with 2gb

2gb is fine on android, 3gb is more than fine

>no software updates forever

Xiaomi updates their phones forever. Original Redmi still gets MIUI updates, if you want to use the dev builds they get updated on a weekly basis.

>no 3d touch

there's other things the iphone doesn't have either like a fucking sd slot

Redmeme note 3 reporting in

Also, approx SoT for the phone

You forgot to provide evidence snapshit is faster than A9

No need sd slot when you can have blazing fast 128gb

hey, you left on you're trip :^)

>muh specs
F A S H I O N
aka that thing normal people care about

Also the difference between a $750 and $220 phone that is better than it in a lot of aspects

yes, that's how things work for normal people

Redmi 3 gets an extra 20+ hours in endurance test, too bad they don't have the redmi 3 pro though. Should be similar, but a little worse.

gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3

I miss my old Xperia. I replaced it with an HTC One M8, and have regretted it since. About the only advantage over the Xperia is the larger screen, and more storage. Other than that it's a huge piece of shit.

>my car has a bigger fuel tank and therefore is faster than yours
>>>/autism/

Finally somebody that understands me

>>my car has a bigger fuel tank and therefore is faster than yours

>doesn't understand paging to disk
>incorrectly ridicules others
>uses battery analogy for ram
>is smug

Fuck. We're you born this stupid or did you work hard to achieve it?

>>RN3P has a significantly larger battery (4050mAh vs 2750mAh)

But I bet the iPhone gets significantly longer battery life.

It's not. I sold my iPhone 4s on ebay and got a Sony Z3.

Ever since Jobs left the building apple has gone to shit.

No it doesn't. The Note 3 Pro has about 7 and a half hours SoT while the iPhone is about 6 hours

iOS is NOT android.

>Only Apple sells overpriced phones

Why are you so upset at Apple? Are you just looking for (You)'s?

unlock unofficially, flash AOSP, everything works and it's nexus-like af, profit?!

this is false, RN3P gets 8+ Hours of SOT easily, wifi only you can get 10 hours or more. On a 6s you can only get 3-4 hours of SOT.

>Ever since Jobs left the building apple has gone to shit.
Just like Microsoft.

Which is why XP is the last decent windows os made.

Shame Vista got so much hate, never had a problem with it, used it until 7 skipped 8.x went to 10

>firmware
>ROM
'kay.

just install AOSP after unofficially unlocking bootloader.

>doesn't understand paging to disk
But if the Xiaomi has more RAM, it will page less... you just contradicted yourself.

>Unblock officialy
Teach me senpai, i jist bought it a week ago and i haven't received my approval. Also I'm using redmi 3 (not redmi note 3)

>Unblock officialy
Kek i mean unofficialy

>CPU wise the snapdragon 650 is about the same
ahahah
>2gb is fine on android, 3gb is more than fine
still shit compared to iOS on 2gb
>Xiaomi updates their phones forever
By forever do you mean 1 or 2 years? lol
>there's other things the iphone doesn't have either like a fucking sd slot
too poor for the 128gb version? lmao sd a shit. Slow and useless.
Nothing compares with 3d touch in terms of usability

en.miui.com/thread-253680-1-1.html
follow this guide, ask me anything if you want help, I'll stick around here for a while.

3d touch is a fucking meme.

People buy a brand new 10k$ car when they can buy a used one that would be better in every aspect but they don't

- Sent from Chrome browser

That's for the redmi note 3 though, i own the non note version. But thanks anyway

Don't you Xiaomi guys ever worry about the battery exploding in your pocket? Or do they use legit batteries in these things?

Why wouldn't they? Only news about batteries exploding I've seen have been on iPhones by the way.

why the fuck would you buy the shitty non note version ;-; you dun goofed user.

legit batteries, never get hot either, its p good.

has anyone ever confirmed the firmware to be making connections to china even with a custom rom with no xiaomi shit on it or is this just more 'hurrr botnet' autism?

>THE iPHONE CLONE IS BETTER THAN THE ACTUAL iPHONE

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

I just bought an LG G Flex 2 off craigslist for $25, has some damage to the front glass on the lower left side (chipped off, actually) but the entire digitizer is still functional, there are no dead spots whatsoever. Not too bad for $25: Snapdragon 810 (I'm using a custom thermal config to keep the temps down and will do a copper shim job on it with decent thermal paste when the replacement display assembly gets here next week, so far no issues). Fast (Antutu scores in the 74K range), stable (stock rooted 5.1.1), Xposed works with the modules I use, it's a pretty damned good deal overall.

Apple who? Xiaomi what?

>why the fuck would you buy the shitty non note version
It's $50 lower, more sot, comfy 5" screen. Why not?

>Buying used phone
Wow, enjoy your semen stained phone user

False, about 4 hours on my note 3

No stock android. Only shitty rom lel

Why would anyone want stock androis? Its complete garbage

facebook.

> $50 less
poorfag.
>more sot
nope.
>.5in less screen size
fucking manlet.

most likely autism from my side desu.

Furryfox

redmi 3 as aosp support?

if you are not retarded you can use a different launcher

iPhone iMessage>

Proud owner of $165 redmi note 3 2/16 best buy ever so far

Bullshit

For me, a phone's value lays in what it can do and how good it can do it.

For the Down Syndrome Committee it's all about the numbers that are written on the back of the box that the phone came in.

It's the same story again and again. Get over it and embrace your illness.

Normies are not even aware of Xiaomi's existence.

Here in the UK your phone is an iPhone. If not an iPhone it's a Samsung. Other brands simply do not exist.

Since when normies became something to care about, especially in picking your tech? It's empirically proven that people like literal shit.

How does iphone not have 4 g? my shit says 5g. or is that worse osmehow

Xiameme phones do more than iPhones for much, much less
If you're too Down to understand value then you're too retarded
>Normies are not even aware of Xiaomi's existence.
That's because the chinks hardly ever sell their phones outside of China, pretty much every chinkphone you see on Sup Forums, or in anything western, is imported by some guy
That's how much Xiaomi is dominating their own market, they dominate to the point foreigners try to get the phones, and they're even reviewed by western media despite them not being sold at all in the west

Look it up your self www.willmyphonework.com

>applefags on suicide watch

LITERALLY

>Being poor and not having both
Get a better job faggot

>Nope
Lower screen size, 720p instead of 1080p = more sot, you rich retard

Not sure how I feel about a 720p phone 2bh

Doesn't work on T-mobile's LTE bands though. Plus it's chinkshit you know they're spying on you for the government.

>t-mobile
>living in Third World burgerland
>using special snowflake bands that no one else uses
Talk about getting cucked

This is why Apple is still relevant. At least for the Xiaomi comparison.

>But iphone works better with less hardware!
Yes, its true, but thats not the point. The point is that their hardware is extremely cheap and shitty. Specially those awful screens. Frankly an iphone is worth 400 bucks at most.

Moron.

You're not the target audience, you sorry fuck.
Why purchase a Louis Vuitton bag when you can get much better looking and sturdier bags easily?

It's the logo. It's the prestige of owning an iPhone. Apple knows this, and they cash in on it.

>iPhone doesn't have a shitty fucking OS, syncs flawlessly and is an extension of your computer
>Not built like a Chinese cereal toy, consistent build quality
>Not filled with bloatware, actually has useful native apps

This man gets it

This.
Afraid it's one thing that keeps cropping up that fa/g/s here just don't seem to understand.
Maybe because, deeply buried under all your doublethink autism you still have some semblance of practical, technical mindedness.

There is no place for that kind of "the specs are better on X and it's cheaper" kind of pragmatism in the casual world of consumer electronic accouterments.

People want the iphone because other people want it. Because it's costlier, or at least perceived to be so even if there's stuff out there that is more expensive.

It's the brand name that matters, and for the moment and likely for the foreseeable future "Apple" trumps all in the minds of the masses.

Because it's not laggy as fuck.

>buying used anything
I bet you take sloppy seconds on your wife after Tyrone has finished with her.

>possible

:^)

>8 hours of screen-on time.

It's time to lay down the crack pipe, Jeff.

OPO here, wifi streaming from my home server. This battery is already 2 years old.

Does anyone even need to confirm such a thing? Sounds like a waste of manpower for such an obvious answer.

pt 2

chink shit doesn't work in USA — poor class asians buy Xiaomi and wish they could afford Apple because Apple is synonymous with american

Funny how it works everywhere else in the world

that's because the US is run by 3 main carriers, even though the SoC inside Xiaomi phones are capable of working on north american frequency bands, they don't flash the radios for it.

>Xiaomi updates their phones forever. Original Redmi still gets MIUI updates
you mean updates to graphic UI? I want system and security updates.
who cares that some chinks changed colors in stolen photoshop and push it as updates.
>chink phones ever...

That's simple, flash your own radio.

Miui is a little deeper than just graphical ui

Z3 (D6603) owner here.
I can feel you, this is a very nice phone.
With cyanogen it's even better

What shit hardware do you have? I would never go back to stock android after having tried MIUI, mainly because of the built in festures and their consistency and the looks of MIUI. Im not 12, i dont want a dark looking UI with blue text.

But i guess faggots like you will never ever try something new

>facebook
Does it actually draw noticeable battery? Thought it was some autist meme by people without friends

da fuck? just install a network sniffer and post results.

You'd be surpsised. The whole app is a massive wakelock.

Pic very related, it's facebook messenger.