Sup Forums told me that this monitor is shit

>Sup Forums told me that this monitor is shit

This time I didn't fall for the meme and bought it. Can you tell me why the fuck do you think it was bad? It's perfection.

name one thing Sup Forums doesn't think is shit/meme

thinkpad for example. They like that tank-weighing shit just because it is modular.

HP calculators.

Too poor the 1440p version, but my loving u2414h.
Slight blacklight bleed on the bottom of the panel tho.

how does thunderbolt display not have bleeding even though "retina" is actually IPS?

You pay a premium for quality monitors user.

>only 16M colors
>good

>my eyes can pick the missing 100-150 colors

ayyy, enjoy man

The Asus that use the same panel are legit too

You will notice the difference if you look at the monitor side by side with a proper monitor that does 99% AdobeRGB (1.07 billion colors).

>16:9
>perfection

I heard even though Asus uses the same panel, it's TOOO fucking bright on Asus. Can you confirm?

I have the brightness set at 0 in that picture on both monitors. I could have it around 30-40 and it would be alright in a bright room, but anything past that is too fucking bright.

But with brightness at 0 in my room it's pretty solidly perfect. I could see others having an issue with it for sure though.

For $265/each tho, a steal.

>QHD
>2016
>perfection
Uhm...

This

you love being memesters, don't you?

Have you held an x-series? It's a fucking feather.

You know, the real reason Sup Forums likes thinkpads is because they're portable, affordable, and long lasting. But keep it up; you redditors who hate Sup Forums keep it so that there are posters who hate literally everything you can imagine. I wouldn't have it any other way

>portable
NO, fucking no. Stop memeing the same thing over and over. It is NOT

>affordable
Not in the time they were released. I can buy an old macbook air with the same logic.

>less than 5lbs
>6-8 hours of battery life
>not portable
I bet you think all thinkpads are W series, don't you user?
>affordable
Yes, you can buy a 2012 MacBook Air but it's going to be a plastic piece of shit that you can't repair or maintain for dirt cheap

thinkpads never really had 6-8 hours of battery life. If you refer to 9-cell batteries, I have used x220 when it was first released, even 9-cell couldn't last more than 6 hours and that extended battery is HEAVY.

I need that rikka wallpaper user.

>I don't know how to reduce power consumption on a laptop
I have an x200 with 5 hours of battery life. I know that the x220 can have longer.
Also, it's 2016; thinkpad ultra books are now "affordable" and still offer the modularity even if the build quality has taken a dive. Even then, they still have milspec certifications and magnesium rollcages.

>Pay premium for ultrasharp display
>Still has backlight bleed

What the fuck? I guess I'll just stick to LG monitors in the future and fix the panel play myself.

it's not a wallpaper user, it's my homepage for my web browser.

I'll post the original file in a second though.

>Plastic.

I think it's ips glow, not bleed.
All ips have glow

The glow shouldn't be uneven though. That's a poorly constructed monitor.

kekko

no it's not uneven. I am fucking using the monitor, should I believe the memesters or my eyes?

Well that's a shame

Why do IPS panels glow but not TN or VA?

I got two of them. Good screens.

for me anything beneath 4k on 40' seems too small, and I'd miss the neck exercise

I said uneven. All IPS screens have glow and the only thing you can do about is to put a glossy filter or various filters, just like in retina screens, but you lose the matte look and external lights will start bothering you this time.

Right because you totally need that for your gamez

Fuck off dude

>tfw you remember times when Falcon was poorfag
>tfw he is rich now and youre still a poorfag

*not uneven

what's with the circumciser? playing with your brother again?

Post the homepage too pls

>NO, fucking no. Stop memeing the same thing over and over. It is NOT

You're dumb. Go cut a loaf of butt bread with your MacBook Air while the adults do computer shit.

Sorry to hear, mate. I am middle class, not rich. Took 4 years working 12 hours a day to get out of poor to middle class. You can do it.

>le im hacker guys

PLEASE kill yourself. This is the most cringeworthy shit I've read this week.

How's that celebrity treating you fampai? I bet you boast about it IRL, don't you fagtron?

Its just a modded Twily homepage.

And I have some private URLs in the code that I'd rather not get out.

I'd stick with t4xxs

>16:9
Not a true ultrasharp, it has to be 16:10 to be a true ultrasharp

I have it, it's a really awesome monitor.
I'm not going for 4K yet since most gpu's are too weak for vidya, but 1440p is the perfect middle.

user, then something was wrong with your OS or your battery is dead. I get 5 hours with my 6 cell everyday at work