Why does Sup Forums hate pic related?

Why does Sup Forums hate pic related?

Off yourself.

It's some 40BMI fedora user with 2 triends in real life. Sup Forums is not one person

Arch is one of the best distros there is

Sup Forums doesn't hate it, you just do and you can't keep quiet about it you fucking sperglord. Stop making these threads, it's retarded.

I was in that thread. Good times.

because I like gaming

The person who made that pic is just as autistic as the poster

top kek

kill self

neo Sup Forums hates GNU/Linux in general
mods didn't care and today Sup Forums is full of windows babbies
sometimes they try to fit in and create speccy or rate-my-rig, or pcpartpicker threads
lately some of them tried to install arch linux because they've seen the logo at /desktop - anime/ threads, they were too retarded to install it and the result it arch hate threads

>Arch is one of the best distros there is
This.
Arch is the #1 choice of data center operators, artificial intelligence experts, large scale super secure data hosting, banking and rocket surgery.

Because winbabies don't know how to do anything without a GUI.

>taking Sup Forums this seriously in any aspect
I want to believe

DELETE THIS INMEDIATELY

Cause it's mainstream.

Because it's to easy to use.

Because of its obnoxious users.

Also it's a bad distro overall. Unstable packages with almost no testing, manual installation procedure...

Because the installer is retarded.

Rocket surgeon here.
Can confirm.

Obnoxious poster of the day award.

Because it doesn't have a purpose.

Do you want a manual distro where you compile packages from source?
- Slackware and Gentoo have been around much longer than Arch

Do you want a stable server distro?
- Debian and CentOS have been around much longer than Arch

Do you want a bleeding edge distro?
- Debian unstable and Slackware (can get source directly from the application writer, then slackbuild it) have been around for much longer than Arch

Are you a linux tinkerer and want to build your own distro from the ground up?
- debootstrap/debian netinstall and Linux From Scratch have been around longer than Arch

In addition to not filling a need, it doesn't have a gui installer but a retarded copy-from-wiki install procedure. It's security is a fucking joke because the AUR is anarchy. Packages aren't tested, surprise! the end user is the tester. The users are obnoxious elitists who think Arch is a literal gift from God and in every conversation about linux they have to say they use Arch. The community is unhelpful because of the elite status and are always told to read the wiki. The only reason the wiki is good is because after installing an Arch package there's still work to do to make the application actually run on your computer. There is no standardization, imagine 1000 people building a house without any schematics, leadership, or effective communication but every builds their own bit.

Arch is so varied from user to user it is more like an LFS distro than a real linux distro.

I used Arch for a very long time and it just got frustrating that every time i wanted to install something I had to scour the wiki to make it work, apply patches and find silly fixes, modify .conf files, &c So much so that i was spending more time per day making the OS run smoothly rather than actually using it.

I go back to Debian every time. Running apt-get install is pretty much all I have to do now. I wanted to play FTL, apt-get install steam, and i was playing it in 15min

Spotted the dumb frogposter

>Why does Sup Forums hate pic related?
> (OP)
>Because winbabies don't know how to do anything without a GUI.
What? It has nothing to do.

lol

I know i shilled Debian but Fedora and ubuntu are better choices than Arch, too. They just work.

>Unstable packages with almost no testing
Downgrading is easy (except the kernel)
>manual installation procedure
You're following the same steps as with an installer on any other distro. Or you can use one of the dozen usermade installers out there and notice that installers are in fact rather limited in terms of customization.
Arch for me is a good middle point between having big package repositories and having a plenty of source compilation scripts. Installation of pretty much anything is as fast as it can get.

because the arch hate meems are so dank

The people (or is it person) who hates hates Arch on Sup Forums has never tried Arch.
Whereas, everyone on Sup Forums who hates...oh, say windows 10, has tried windows 10.

But Windows 10 is just 7/8 with more botnet

U can't say the installer is shit, because there is none. Invalid argument... :-P

Sup Forums hates everything.

Including you.