/csg/ Chink Shit General

Haha! Time for Chink Shit!

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• Heads up for Unbiased Tech Reviews user another user found something that might help with your recovery; the ancient art of Chinese Ball fondling aka Boading Balls • More Rock Zircons show up • KingDian's S280 240GB SSD are currently back on sale over at Gearbest for $54.99 with the 480GB version priced at $113.30
• user finds his Rock Zircons uncomfortable on the ears
• Anons that bought a Rock Zircon for $6 off AliExpress are now being told to cancel their order and pay the full price now that it has gone up in price. • Vernee to publish kernel source code for Thor and push out its first Ota updates soon • user that requested the "Nidec Servo Gentle Typhoons" with Gearbest returns with results, urges others to do the same
• user receives his BM-800 and mic stand/arm provides vocaroo tests without windscreen with windscreen
• Another user provided his BM-800 tests as well
• user reviews a eGpu he bought off Gearbest and shows his set-up
• Crippled by a motorbike accident user starts a youtube channel reviewing chink shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=OapEypb8dKQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ec_aPUi_a50

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/
aliexpress.com/item/skullmusic/32427013654.html
youtube.com/watch?v=A0B5Qsmg51I
youtube.com/watch?v=UkvkNV38kIk
youtube.com/watch?v=vPpD1k1iSVc
techtablets.com/forum/topic/post-nl-as-tax-free-eu-service-ended/
aliexpress.com/item/memefruit/32410351405.html
club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1371430?page=4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Retards who don't understand tracking numbers

Any chink solution to keep all of these chargers organized?

eGPU user stopped posting. I think his card broke or something and he's hoping everyone forgot.

Explain then

He probably died in a housefire

He only posted two threads ago

Any shipping place worth its salt (USPS, UPS, chinkydick express) can pre-generate shipping numbers for a shipment. Anyone who has done online selling can tell you that you can go buy your shipping labels and print them at home. This creates a tracking number.

With a tracking number you can say that your package has been shipped- seen it a lot on eBay. Sometimes it even happens automatically. However all that means is that a tracking number has been created. It does not mean that your package has been shipped. That is why a tracking number does not activate even though it's been 'shipped'

You will know that your package has actually been shipped when it gets scanned into the system and activates.

Source: Buying and selling stuff online, including having eBay tell my buyer that the item was shipped even though I merely bought a shipping label.

Found my waifu on Aliexpress

>hey guys I got this edc beast gpu dock AMA!

>gets asked questions
>responds to none
>currently in the morgue baked to a crispy deliciousness

>flat ass

lol white people

Explain.

To the Russians in here, why would a mother do this?

Same as an american mother, trying to be edgy while using the internet

You wrong often? Here with pic related example of shit I've already received.

I thought Ali got rid of lewds

No matter what you say, you'll never 'prove' me wrong, because I am right.

PS my last order took 3 days to ship after they said it shipped. You just got lucky.

>you will know it's shipped when your tracking number activates
>posts activated tracking number as if it means anything

/csg/ confirmed utter retards lmao
porfags gonna poorfag i guess

>Bought 15 Apr
>Arrived at Sort Facility Shenzhen on 16 Apr
>Departed Shenzen on 17 Apr

Can you read or you going to keep shitposting?

RIP eGPU user

Heyo /csg/
I want to pick up a black or gray Convoy s2+, does anybody have a seller/site that they can confirm will actually sell me one with a working XML2 in it?

Xiaomi actually has one called the Mi Box.

bruh u cant even read
ur probably chinese anyway

face it, ur wrong af

>House_fire_in_two_easy_steps.jpeg

>tracking lags a few days

Well it's been swell, lads, but the idiots have arrived.

It's just a cheap box to store your own powerstrip in.

huh. submitted a ticket on gearbest about them fans, got a response today:

>Dear [name],

>Thank you for contacting Gearbest.We have received your information.

>For this problem , we need to confirm with the supplier and the product department.
>Could you please focus on our website for the update?

>Thank you for your cooperation. We will do our best to help you.

>Best Regards
>Ennie
>Gearbest Customer Service
>gearbest.com/

it's coming. i feel it.

It's happening, guess a lot more anons than I thought actually bothered to ask them.

LADS

My 64gb iPhone 5S came from Shenzhen on Wednesday! Brilliant phone, I am so pleased. The battery is new, based on performance so far. It's probably a refurb but, still, I got a really great deal on it.

Some Chinese ebayer, got it on auction when nobody was bidding. Based.

STILL stuck in customs.

to be honest i don't really know if i'm going to buy them. just wanted to help an user out :)

Post some pics ya dingus!

Go fuck a money, monkey.

They're great fucking fans and popular for a reason though, here's hoping they will start selling other rpm versions too.

Are those meme fans? aka expensive as fuck?

yeah, it's just i really don't need any more fans - could switch them out, but don't really see the need to.

are they silent?

They're pretty rare because the company that made it in collaboration with the one selling it in the west had a falling out making them pretty rare and hard to come by, especially that specific rpm version. They're not expensive though, TaoBaoAnon bought his off TaoBao and made a post about them.. I'll link you if I can find it.

its a new looking iphone 5s, why?

also, nobody signed for it, should i rip off the stinky chinky and pretend non delivery?

Just out of interest and for your general review's sake.

>They're not expensive though
Numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 0.

Maybe you're a windophile and $20 for a fan is not expensive, but sure as fuck it's expensive.

okay, $20 is NOT expensive.

>$20 for plastic, magnets and wires that all it does is blow air
>Not expensive
Nigga you can buy a fucking mini computer for that.

Why that insterest on that Gentle Typhoon fans?

Recommend mi something for 8 dorrar or ress

Xiaomi Mi WiFi Repeater the USB one goes for like $7.

>take pics of my 64gb shark to get good boy points
>notice paint is chipped
mfw

a mini computer without fans*

user that requested them here, that's great news!

Here's why

I have a good wifi signal, tnx anyway.

good tablets that aren't too expensive?

How should I get root on my N3P?
Should I try rooting the MIUI?
Is Cyanogen available yet?

Since most shit is produced in Taiwan now would it be a good idea to try and get a job there for tech related things?

Only makes sense to me. Location location location.

aliexpress.com/item/skullmusic/32427013654.html

Anyone ever tried these sorts of things before?

i have, only expensive ones for like $200.
you don't really get that good sound quality, i did not enjoy them (a friend has them)

Shit that's expensive! How does that work? Or sound like?

I got the big xiaomi mousepad and sunglasses from gaybest. I will review it later since I got work soon.

All I can say is that the mousepad is actually alot thinner than I thought it would be.

>aliexpress.com/item/skullmusic/32427013654.html
this doesnt look safe

Wtf is it?? I'm not expecting anything

show us.

Lol wth, did they accidentally send this? I only ordered a reader from them and got it

I want to start fuck around with drones. Specifically use it in a construction waste recycling yard to look at shit high up.

I am tech capable and someone recommended a cx-20 pathfinder (for cords and patrols). and then trying to change the camera to a different one with a gimble. Anyone have experience with these?

Also alliexpress is 10 bucks more than amazon for the drone. Anyone know a cheaper option?

I was looking at the xiaomi cameras as well.

When I was working at a supermarket like fucking 8 years ago a bunch of russian ladies were on an aisle talking for literally 4 hrs. I am not joking.

During that time they whipped up their phones and showing photos of their daughter in everything. Swimsuits, some russian dress, regular shirts, etc. I think Russian mothers really dote their daughters or something.

Yep cx-20 and xiaomiyi dude here, use a gimbal that you can control and its seriously nice

And bit cheaper than a dji drone with essentially the same functions

And why are you looking at kids swimsuits, user?

Any recommendation on the model of xiaomiyi camera?

Pretty fucking hyped for this free shark

I have the white one and the us version black one, they arent different? I dont know if they make different models just colors

Also should I pick up some memory cards for it while I am waiting?

Thanks. What about extra parts propellers motors anything I might want to get. We have a shitty small one here and broke a propeller within 10 mins figuring out how to get it balanced.

Also, if you're recording in the sun get a uv lens that slides over the camera it reduces the glare.

Get propeller guards, wont stop the breaking but itll increase the lifespan of blades

youtube.com/watch?v=A0B5Qsmg51I

youtube.com/watch?v=UkvkNV38kIk

This dude has 8(!) they last a long ass time too because it has quality bearings
youtube.com/watch?v=vPpD1k1iSVc

How much were they each?

got hit by cucktax hard, would not recommend gaybeast + dhl. The invoice also says the sender specified DAP and thats why I need to pay shit.
Had to pay 14 cuckbux for 'handling' and 39 more as tax

techtablets.com/forum/topic/post-nl-as-tax-free-eu-service-ended/

Threadly reminder that the jews have won and the chink shit era for yurocucks is quickly ending.

this is why you use only chink air mail, they can just write "toy - 5 dollar" and you are good to go

RIP

What happened to free trade? They can imoport a million muslims cause one world one species but you need to pay tax if you buy from china?

To the anons that bought the mics earlier, any advice on 3.5mm DAC's?
I have an Antlion Modmic, but my onboard microphone input is giving a bit too much noise.

Euro here, everything's still getting by without getting taxed so far though most of my purchases have been sent with Bpost

Because cheap labor is good for the rich ones but tax free import is bad for the rich ones using the cheap labor to create products you're not buying.

Maybe a second hand Creative Sound Blaster E1?

Chink shit is not allowed to be sold here due to lobbying and protectionism, so if you bypass the VAT and premium price of a 700€ iShit to get a better spec'd chink phone for 200€ you need to pay the jizya and cuck tax .

Whats the deal with these Shark sd cards I keep seeing? What is special about them that they hype you all so much?

10 dollars for 64GB with decent speed and a free reader thrown in sometimes.

Also, sharks are cewl.

They're pretty fast and reliable (so far) and they've got a shark on there. You can get a 64gb one for $12

I'm looking to buy some cheap shit to enjoy myself with. What should I buy for less than 5 bucks ?

>implying I want a dildo

get some delicious mango
aliexpress.com/item/memefruit/32410351405.html

Once again, PostNL never meant to bypass customs, only offload packages from china post.
Example of postNL package going to customs: club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1371430?page=4

Kek, my chihuahua is gonna love this

I've already a chinese wife, I can eat her special mango everytime I want, so no thanks.

Like what said, the quality isn't the best. I have something like pic related, and I need the volume up 100% to hear something, and the high pitches are hard to hear even then. I like keeping my ears uncovered and being able to hear the outside world, however.

Only real way to bypass customs is route packages thru UK, like some of Aliexpress seller does.

Also most of time declaring lower value does job, but not 100% guaranteed.

I don't get the mango meme, they're really expensive for dried fruit.

Hi all

I bought a redmi note 3 pro prime, and it's currently transferring the global rom at 0.1 MB/s, which is unbearably slow.

Any suggestions?

>pic related