Chukudu

chukudu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CEEGO-39sqY
youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Upvoted.

GNU/Bicycle

The epitome if nigger ingenuity, a fucked up wooden scooter.

i prefer dakadak

look out world, they finally harnessed the power of the wheel

They built a statue dedicated to the revolutionary technology.

>statue with cutoff jeans
next black history month, BLM will be screaming cultural appropriation at white people driving cars

Orange County Wood Chopers

I bet you couldn't invent anything better

Just recently I thought up how to make bicycle out of wood if I magically got to 13th century. Now it confirms it.

Two young tribesmen went looking for Africa....
and couldn't find it anywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=CEEGO-39sqY
>costs 100$

Well it's not really a new invention, stuff like this existed thousands of years ago.

If I was allowed to "invent" things that were already invented before, I could certain invent something better.

>bicycle

Do you see peddles?

that's kongo dollars

Pedals confirmed for chukudu 2.0

>Do you see peddles?
no, why would I lower myself to their level and make a scooter instead of bicycle?

man wtf, with modern manufacturing methods you could make a hundred times better bike for half the price im sure.

>implying africa has modern manufacturing methods

they've had access to the technology for like over 50 years now they have no fucking excuse not to.

And what did YOU invent, dear user?

they also have library in ruins built by frenchies
one more thing that was bad for the world from hitler - he ended colonies

>all cultures are exactly equal!

>chukudu is open source, anyone can find out how one is made and customize it according to their needs
>materials are easy to find
>just werks
Chukudu confirmed for official Sup Forums transportation method, nonfree bikefags BTFO
What's your excuse for not being chukudan right now you autists?

>one more thing that was bad for the world from hitler - he ended colonies

He did not. During his time as chancellor he did his best to regain control of the German colonies that the French and British took from them after WW1. Hitler was not against colonies and he deemed them necessary for maintaining European supremacy. You can thank America for the end of colonialism.

Are you saying that Hitler ended white colonization of African countries? What? The niggers themselves ended it. They chimped out harder, combined with white colonists buying SJW lies about race which softened them up.

Niggers are boderline mentally retarded, the average IQ in most African countries is about 60-80. They're not intelligent enough to build and maintain modern civilizations.

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU

>implying IQ isn't a meme

BUT DAS RAYCIIIIIIIIIS