I use Fedora

>I use Fedora

Why are you beta testing for Red Hat?

It just works.

dnf is way better than apt, fedy is fantastic, I get all the new software, Gnome 3 is best optimized on it and haven't had any crashes yet.

GTK is btw shit

tips*

I'm considering to switch from Arch to Fedora. Any issues for you so far?

Can you post that Maki wallpaper?

source?

I was and it's a great os, but I had to switch back to Ubuntu 16.04. The work I do for web design, music engraving, and college benefits more from the capabilities of the Unity UI, and the repos/PPAs make my life as a Linux user easier. Goodbye Fedora

The font rendering looks absolutely fine on my machine user, as do the icons.

Enjoy kwin crashing every 5 minutes my man :^)

Just use reverse image search m8

Nope.

Here you go

Are you using it just for shitposting or do you do any work on it(programming/web dev etc)?

Its comfy. Why does anyone care about a "best os"

I've been messing around with learning languages, but it's mostly for college and general browsing.

which languages

Just Python

>python is languages

I tried c++, but I gave up after a while

If what you say is correct, rhel has plenty of incentive to focus on a quality, stable system. They make millions selling enterprise software that is universally accepted as some of the best in the industry. I'm not sure why you wouldn't want some of those developers working on your distribution. The alternative is devs who are working at their own pace, in their free time, out of the goodness of their heart. Amateurs, really, or purely ideologically motivated.

Its not even beta testing, but a rat experiment, which also produces gpl-evasion shills.

Can you give examples, or are you just going to spew nonsense?

All new freedesktop products are tested on Fedora. *kits, udev, dbus, systemd, kdbus (RH provides patchset for default Fedora kernel, even though kdbus was denied acces in mainline and quite literally told it was shit and completely unnecessary, because there is already dozen of IPC mechanisms in kernel mainline) have been tested on Fedora.
Sysd and kdbus are nothing but longterm gpl-evasion plan (the latter, for now, have been defeated, but lets see when Linus hands kernel authority to GKH), de facto vendor lock-in and when you feed them to the lab rats, they become acustomed to them, start showing support and eventually shilling for them. And they might also be future sysadmins who will use the RHEL.

And its quite clear that RH doesnt care about stability when they ok'd full systemd to RHEL, software which produces corrupted binary logs and this 'feature' is not considered a bug (NOTABUG, WONTFIX) by the developers.

>implying